P.E class

Will You Still Remember Me? [HIATUS*]

 

The last class was P.E. Your teacher decided to go outside to run 200m.

The boys were the first to run. Girls were standing in the shade.
They were all screaming when Taemin was standing next to the start line, “Taemin Oppa! Hwaiting!”

You were sitting on the ground with G.na watching the guys run.
The teacher blew the whistle and the guys started to run.
Taemin was running fast and girls kept screaming.
At the middle of the 200m, Kim Bum was standing there waiting for Taemin to pass him the stick.
The screams became louder, “Bum Oppa! Hwaiting!” Taemin gave Kim Bum the stick and he started to run. Your eyes widened, Taemin was fast but Kim Bum was more than fast. –Wow...-, was all you could think of him.
He arrived at the final line way before the other guy. Taemin high-fived him and they went to the shade. Kim Bum sat on the ground and looked at the sky. He closed his eyes with a sigh.
Suddenly, he felt a shadow next to him. He opened his eyes and saw you.
“Bum Oppa,” you smiled and handed him a bottle of water. He stared at you and you just said, “I just thought you would be thirsty.”
He took it and said, “Thanks.” You gave him a sweet smile and replied, “You’re welcome.”
The others girls glared at you but you didn’t saw them. Taemin was watching you while you were giving a bottle of water to Kim Bum. He grew a little bit jealous. Suddenly, a bottle of water appeared in front of his face. He looked up and saw Dara, “Here.” A smile formed on his face and said, “Thank you.” She smiled back.
All the guys finished the race and it was the girls’ turn.
The teacher blew the whistle and Dara started to run, every guy was cheering her. Some girls were glaring at her while running but she didn’t really care about that.
She passed the stick to you and you started running. Kim Bum’ eyes were glued on you. A girl was trying to go faster than you but she couldn’t. So, she pushed you on purpose and you tripped.
The guys stood up when they saw the accident, even Kim Bum did. “So Eun!”, Dara raced to you. Kim Bum and Taemin did the same.
Your palm was bleeding. “You’re alright, So Eun?!” Dara asked you worriedly. “Yea, I’m okay.”, you said with a comforting smile. The girl who pushed you smirked and acted innocent, “Omo, I’m so sorry~ it was an accident~.”
You smiled and said, “Oh, it’s okay, I know it was an accident. Don’t worry.” Her face fell knowing that her plan failed.
You wanted to stand up but you realized that you sprained your ankle. You winced in pain and Kim Bum noticed it. He lifted you in bridal style. Everyone gasped, even you. “Bum Oppa?...” You looked at him with wide eyes. He glanced at you and told the teacher, “I’m taking her to the infirmary.”
He was walking with you in his arms. You were still confused by his act. “Oppa, I can walk-“You tried to get down but Kim Bum didn’t let you to, “Stay still.” You didn’t move anymore and your eyes couldn’t go anywhere by on his handsome face.
When you arrived at the infirmary, there was no one in. “The nurse must be out...”, you said in a low voice. Kim Bum put you on the bed and opened some drawer searching for a compress. “What are you doing, oppa?” He didn’t answered and just then, he found one.
He kneeled down and took your foot. Your eyes widened, “No, oppa! I can do it myself; you don’t need to do it for me! He glanced at you and took your shoe off.
He stuck the compress on your foot while you were staring at him. “Oppa, you’re very nice.” He froze and asked, “What the hell are you talking about?” You tilted your head, searching his eyes and shrugged with a smile, “I don’t know. You seem to be cold person but I know deep inside you, you’re someone nice. You always help me.” Kim Bum softened and thought, -I’m only like this with you, So Eun.-
At that moment, the door opened and the nurse stepped inside. “Do you need anything?”, she asked concerned. You shook your head and answered, “No, it’s okay-“ Kim Bum stood up and exited the room.
You bowed at the nurse and exited too. “Bum Oppa!” you screamed. He stopped but didn’t turn around. “Thank you very much”, you continued. A smile came through his lips and he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey dear readers <3
Sorry to not update sooner ;s
But i promise (okay, maybe), i'm gonna update next week.
I will try my best.
To be honest, i only update when i'm bored,
hehehehe
But will try to update the more possible.
AND i found a mistake;
I always write 'Kim Bum oppa' instead of 'Bum oppa'
So i changed it but i'm too lazy to change the other chapters'.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter~
(and, how's my poster? ;D)

COMMENT / SUNSCRIBE <3