Closer

Will You Still Remember Me? [HIATUS*]

Days went by, everything was normal.
Each morning, you go to school with your sister, Dara, Taemin and his brother. You dropped them at their school and continued your paths to your school.
As usual, there was a crowd of girls screaming aloud because of Kim Bum. Taemin always goes to save him but when he arrives, the screams becomes louder.
Dara & you went to your lockers to get your books and went to classes.
When you two entered the classroom, all the gazes went on you two.
You tried to ignore them but it wasn’t easy, so you just looked down, unlike you, Dara just walked normally beside you like nothing was happening.
You two sat down and heard people gossiping, some guys said,
“Omo, did you saw how cute So Eun is? She looks so innocent and pretty.”
You blushed a bit and hid your face to fake like you didn’t heard them.
Other guys said, “Yea, but Dara’s prettier. She’s so hot! These two girls are so beautiful.”
Guys all nodded in agreement. Girls glared at you and said,
“Those two are so pissing me off! They just arrived and act like they were the queen!” They sulked.
Just then, the bell rang and Kim Bum and Taemin came in the classroom.
Girls grew excited. They went toward their desks and passed beside you and Dara. You smiled at Taemin and said,
“Good morning Kim Bum Oppa” Even if you knew he would ignore you.
But he hesitantly looked at you and finally made a small smile and replied,
“Good morning.” Then they went to their desks. All the students were surprised, you were too.
“Omo! Did you see that? Kim Bum Oppa smiled at So Eun!” Girls became furious and guys became discouraged, “Kim Bum smiled at her, so that means So Eun his.”
They all sighed but you didn’t hear them. You smiled and Dara said,
“It seems like you two are getting closer.” You just nodded while smiling.
The teacher entered the classroom but no one noticed her. She cleared “Ahem”
But still, no one aid attention. The tapped her long ruler loudly on her desk and cleared again, “AHEM!”
Everyone stopped talking and paid attention to their teacher. She sighed and began the lesson.
It was lunch time, like the others days, you and Dara went on the rooftop.
When you opened the door, you two saw Taemin and Kim Bum, “Oppas?”
They turned around and saw you and Dara. Kim Bum automatically smiled but thought, –why am I always smiling like that when she’s near me?-.
Taemin asked you two, “Are you gonna eat lunch here?” You and Dara nodded,
“Yea, but it seems it’s already taken.” Taemin opened his mouth to say something but Kim Bum did first, “How about eating together?”
All your eyes widened.
“What?” He raised an eyebrow.
Taemin replied, “T-that’s so not like you...”
He rolled his eyes and asked, “So you don’t want they to stay?”
Taemin quickly talked back, “That’s not what I meant!”
You giggled and replied, “We would like to stay here to eat lunch with you.”
You all ate lunch together and talked together.
You and Kim Bum were getting even closer to each other.
Dara eyed you and Kim Bum and thought, -Those eyes are the same as when she looked at HongKi Oppa…-
She smirked, -Kim Bum may be the only one who can heal So Eun from her injured heart.-
But she turned her gaze on Taemin who was only looking at you, -But Taemin Oppa… He also likes So Eun… What to do?”
She sighed and you asked her, “Dara? Are you alright?”
She snapped out of her thoughts, “Uh? Oh, I’m okay.”
She smiled at you and you thought, -Strange…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey~
A new short chapter has been updated
And i think you noticed it,
i changed from the 3rd person to the 2nd person.
i personally think it's more simple
and also because it's easier for me to write~
Hope you like my story.
fell free to ask me questions and to comment~
i know i didn't answered at your comments,
but i will.. from NOW on ~
so, don't be shy and let's be friend ;D
and don't forget to subscribe uh? ^.^
Love you all <3