Dirty Little Secret (sightly Rated)

Love never.......!!!! (one shot Closed)

 

                                                     Lyricallies & Onew (SHINee)


Ae Ria 

She is a really strong girl who like to tell rumours  about others. It is often that the romour she tells is only lie, and she can do the weired things to get arumour  about someone.

She is in love with the school nerd, and nobody knows it.


Onew

He has two personality, and he became one of Ar Ria vitcim, or almost.  

_______________________________________________-

 

                                   

                                                              Dirty Little Secret  (sightly Rated) 

 

It was a normal day for Ar Ria. She was like always telling her friends all the rumours she had heard lately, and they were all laughing and add what they thought about it.

 Ar Ria is school gossips girl, and the reason for it is that she gets bored easily. Therefore, she tells rumour to entertain herself. Everywhere she goes, has she her notebook with her to write down everything she see or hears, and when she doesn’t have anything on someone, she is willing to stalk them all day, just to get something to started a rumour. 

You will well think it is weird, but it how her life is like. This is how she is and she cannot do anything about it, or she doesn’t want to do anything about it.

She is a girl with a mind for others business, and like to tell everything she knows, because of this she doesn’t have so many real friends, or she didn’t have any before she became like this. 


This day sat Ar Ria with her friends in lunch. She was telling them the news rumour about a hottie that has melt many girls heart, and just to break them. He was the new playboy that no one knows the face to. She did only know it was a new hottie in town with four hot friends. 

When she was talking about him, she felt disgusted for each word she said. She has never like playboy, and someone has her eyes already. 


The school nerd, Onew, have had her heart since they bumped into each other. He was bowing as apologizes, and helping me up from the ground after. When pick up all mine books after. He acts like a real gentleman, and at that moment, she felt for him. 


She was still talking about the new playboy, when she felt a pair of eyes looking at her. She looks where the eyes came from, and find out it was Onew. 

He was looking at her with a smile she never had seen before, and she only returned him one smile back.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Ar Ria’s pov:

I was looking at Onew when I saw him smiling at me, and that smile was not like I have seen before or what he has give me each time we meet. 

I just return one back without thinking further I look away, and begin to tell a new rumour I have heard, and then a thought hit me. 


* I DO NOT HAVE ANY THING ON HIM* I shout to myself in my own thoughts, and begin to wonder why. 


That more I thought about it, and I find out that he is just too innocent to have anything dirt on him, and no one would have care about him anyway, since he is just a nerd. 

*Or it that really true?* I thought while sly smile. Then an idea hit me.

 *What about I stalk him like I have done so many times before? It wouldn’t hurt, right?* I thought while I walk to my class. I just thought more about, and decide to do it. 


The school bell ring for the last time today, and I run to the school gate to wait for Onew, just to follow him everywhere. 


I saw him came down to the school gate with a pair of bully after him. They were hitting him in the back head while laughing of him.  

I just felt anger grow inside me, but since I was going to stalk him today, I try to act like I didn’t care, but it was hard. 

I saw him walk in down the road, and toward the bus stop. I was hiding myself behide a woman how was standing here. I thought she look really ugly in here last year dress she was wearing.  

I saw a bus came, and he walk in. I run to the bus door, and walk in. I pay for the ticket, and saw it was really full. I try to find a spot where I can stand.


I was walking him around all day, and saw him walk up to a big villa.  I stood there shock looking at him walking up the road and saw all the guards and maid bowing for him. I ask a guard who he is, and he told me he is the director’s son.


I decided to follow him all week, just to find something on him. Since her is a rich boy he must have done something really bad. 


I had been follow him all week, and find out he was going to a club by the name ”Bad”. 

He walk always in there looking like he does as school, and I never stand outside until he came out. 


I ask my friends if they want to go there, and they agree. They were all happy about going there, but I was only going there of only one reason, to find something on him. 


I was making me ready for to night when I felt my self-phone vibrating in my pants. I pick it up fast, and saw that I had get a massage from an unknown number. 

When I open it, I stood there looking at the phone with big eyes.  It stood: 


” I am looking forward to see you with ur friends on the club ”Bad” tonight.   

Beautiful;-)”


I just look at it while thinking about who it could be, and then I came on that my oppa is working there. 

*He must have got a new number without telling me* I was laughing at myself. 


Me too. See you there oppa :-D” I replied, and continued on my make up. It was only one hour before we were going to meet, and it was it take a 30 minute walk to there. 

I was putting on my finished make up, before I was looking over my plan again. 


---------------------


~ At the club ”Bad” ~ 

I saw my friends stand outside waiting for me, and we all hug each other before we walk in. 

We did easily in, and thought it was weird, thinking on the long line that was standing outside. We just smile at the guard and they let us in. 


We were walking in, and saw how big and luxurious it was for a club. It was already many people here, and we tried to find a place to sit down. We find one after a little while looking around. 


I sat down while admired the building, it was so nice. Every thing about this place was awesome, the music, the table and chairs, the wall, everything. 

While I was admired a picture on the wall, I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I try to see who it was but it was hard. 


I was talking to my friends, and I still felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I look around again, and this time I saw whom it was. 

It was a blond hair with a handsome face. He smile at me, and I felt my face get all warm. I was blushing at the smiling guy, he was just too handsome for me to take. I look away, and down at the table. 

* How weird. A guy have never had that affect on me beside Onew.* I thought while I saw a pair of shoes beside me.  

I look up and saw him again, but this time he has a guy with black hair with many different colours. He too look handsome, but in a different way then the first guy. 


”Do you and your friends want to join us in the VIP?” the blond guy ask. I look at my friends and they just nod and smile like someone maniac. 

”It looks like they want to, so I think we can.” I answer him, and he took my hand. He holds my hand all the way to the VIP room, and I felt I blushed all the time he looks at me. 


We were walking a big room with three others guys with many girls. 

”Look what Key and I found.” he said happy at them, and they only look a moment on us. I could see two of them, but the last guy was cover by many ladies so I couldn’t see him. 

” I found some hot girls, and this girl is really beautiful” he said while give me a pick on the cheek. I look shocked on him, and he just smile. 


We sat us down, and begin to talking. He gave me a lot of compliment, and while we were talking I felt a pair of eyes looking at me again. However, this time I didn’t bother looking at who it was. 

We were walking a while when I must go to the rest room. I did excuse me to Jonghyun he said his name was. 


When I on my way out the restroom, saw Jonghyun standing outside leading at the wall waiting for me. 

I walk up to him, and he grip mine hands, and push me at the wall. He looks deeply in my eyes, and I only felt so confused. I did get even more confused when I felt his lips on mine. 


He was kissing me softly on the lips, and my lower lips for enters. I let him in, and I couldn’t take the heat between us anymore. 

He was playing with my tongue while moving his hands up, and down on my back. I felt his body closer to me, and he was rubbing himself at my body. I felt I get warmer and warmer at his moment. 

He was still exploring with my mouth, and I his. It was like we were dancing to rhythm at this song, and my body against his just felt perfect.  

He was still rubbing his arm and body at mine. I felt his has lightly squeezes mine , and I like it. 

He moves his hand up under my shirt, and rubbing it my under it. It was so good, and with the rhythm as his body at mine it got even better. 


I felt something I never had before, I really want something more to happen. While he was rubbing his body at mine, he let a little moan out. Then I walk up. I finally understand what he wants, he only was after a one-night stand, and I felt for it. 


This is the reason I hate player. I push him away, and walk out of there. I left him standing there clueless. 

I walk up to the VIP room to get my things, when I felt a pair of a hands around me. I froze, and thought it was Jonghyun again.  I felt he laid his head on my shoulder, and I still stood there like a rock. 


”You are well not going home, aren’t u?” the person said, and I could hear it wasn’t Jonghyun. I felt more relax now. 

”Yeah, I am.” I replied, and try to see who it was, but it was hard because I was capture in his arms. 

”Why? Are u leaving me already? I didn’t get to know u at all, beautiful.” he replied while turning me around. I stood there shocked looking at the familiar person in front of me. 

He look so different then I use to, he looks like a player, a real one. I was looking at him, and then I remember the rumour about the mystery guy that catches all the girl heart to only to break them. 

”IT IS YOU.” I shot at him while pointing and walking backward. ”You are the mystery new player everyone has been talking about.”

He just looks at me with a big smile, and I felt so confused. *My Onew is the player, My Onew. My little nerd that I love.* I thought while looking at him coming closer toward me. Then I remember something else.

 *HE IS THE GUY COVER WITH GIRLS.* it felt like the world hit back on me after all the rumour I have made. 


Now he was really close to me, almost to close. ”Yeah, I am. Don’t u like me this way.” he whisper studiedly in my ear. He kisses me lightly on the neck, and I felt disgusted. I push him away and run away. 


I run out of the club, and all the way home I heard someone come after me, but I didn’t stop before I was in the house. 

I felt down on my knees and cry heavily.

*Why does he have to be one of the player, WHY?* I shout in my head. I stood up, and walk to the room. 

I lie down, and cry myself to sleep. 


The next day I didn’t feel like going to school at all. The only thing I was thinking about was that my cute, innocent Onew was a player. 


It went a week before I get back at school, and I try to act really normal like I always did. 

My friends were all over me when I came back. They all wonder if I was already. I just make up an excuse for me being gone so long, and they all felt for it. 


I was on my way to lunch when I felt a pair of hands drag me into an empty room. I heard the lock it, and I turn around. I saw him, that guy who made me crying for a week. 

”I know why you haven’t been on school, it is because of me, right?” he said, and I just nod. 

He kisses me hard on the lips, and it softens after I returned it back. We were standing like that for a minute or two. I was crying again. 


”I never thought you would act like that when u find out that I was the mystery guy you were happily talking about. I thought you like player. I changed because of you, Ar Ria . I thought you never will notice me if I was the nerd I really am.” he said while I was crying and looking confused at him.


”I felt for you the first day we begin in the same class, but it felt like you never notice me at all. When you started to follow me for a week, I felt really happy. I got even more happier when I found out that you were coming to the club. I was so ready to show you my new person, but you were capture by Jonghyun, that jerk. He was only looking for a one-night stand with you, and you felt for it. Seeing you making out with him like that hurt me a lot, Ar Ria . 

I love you of all my heart, and please don’t say that you are leaving me before I could get you at all. ” he said, and I just stood there paralyse by what he was saying. 


I look in his eyes, and I could see that he meant all the things he was saying. I lean my head at his chest, and try to select my thought together. 


”I will give you a second chance, but not here, but at club. If you can be mine all the night there, I will forgive you and be yours. I don’t want a player, but the nerd that help me that day. I love that nerd so much.” I said after leaning my head at his chest. He took me into a hug, and I felt his sweet scent. 

”That is a deal, but then must you keep me other personality a secret, my little gossip girl.” he said with a wink before he kiss me. 

We hug each other afterward, and stood like that until the lunch break were over.


-------------------


~ At Evening ~

 I was making me ready again for the club. It only has been a week since that night, but I must make him convince me that he will not fall into the player life again. I must know that he only have me in his head. 

He is going to pick me up, and drive us to the club. We are going to enter the club as a couple, and like the club as a couple.


I put on me a beautiful, but yet not to formal dress. It was light blue, and it makes me even more beautiful. It was a little short, but fine. I put on me make up, and not so much or little. It was perfect. My hair let I lay down with my nature curl.. 

I did take last look in the mirror, and was really surprise on how beautiful I look.  I walk down the stair, when my family stood downstairs looking at me walking down as if I was going to the prom. 


I didn’t see Onew before I came down, and he stood there with his mouth open, looking at me.

I giggle a little of the sight, when he came down to earth he came toward me with the biggest smile ever. I look at him, and he gave me a peck on my cheek in front my family. I blushed.

He excuses us, and we walk out toward his car. He opens the door, and I walk in. a little after he came in to, on the driver seat. 


When we came to the club, he opens the door and I walk out. I wait for him, he held his arm toward me, and I linked our arms together. 

All the girls look shocked at us, and I just smile at the sight of their jealous face. We walk in, and toward the VIP room there his friends are. 


His friends look shocked at him, and I could feel Jonghyun glare. We sat down, and order a drink. 

”This is mine girlfriend Ar Ria, and you know already who she is.” he said with the biggest grin. All of them look shocked at him, and their mouth was all open. I just giggle again of the sight. 

I felt like the luckiest girl ever. 


We were talking and hugging each other, before he ask me if I want to dance. I nod, and we walk to the dance floor. We were dancing dirty at the rhythm of the song. We were rubbing our body at each other, and did the wave together. It felt so hot and perfect, much better then Jonghyun. 


He turns me around, so I had my back toward him. He laid his hands on my hips, and we begin to dance even closer then before. He held his hand on my hip while rubbing his body on mine when we were dancing. 

I begin to feel warm, and thirsty. I turn around again and face him. We were standing very close, and it was only a few cm from each other. 


Onew look deeply in my eyes, and then on my lips. I my lips while feeling the tense air bulling between us. He hold his eyes on my lips while moving toward them, and I at him. 

Our lips meet. 


I was lucky, I get to kiss those lips I have wanted for a long time. He like my lower lips to ask for permission to enter, and I let him in. the cute, innocent kiss turn into a wild and hotter one. 

We were exploring each other mouth while playing wildly with each other tongue. I put my hand around his neck while he around my waist. 

We stood like that until the song end, and then we went to get a drink at the bar. I was looking at him in secret all the time to the bar and VIP room.


We sit down only begin to make out. All they other were shocked by our action. They have never accepted that Onew would be real about a girl before, and we were making out the whole 20 minute before Key tear us apart. 


”We are going now. Does u want to join?” he asks while looking at Onew with suspension look. 

”No thanks. Ar Ria and I have others plans.” he said without looking at him. He had his eyes all the time on me. 

”See ya then.” Key said mad, and roll his eyes. I just smile at him, and giggle by the action. 


”What plans do we have?” I whisper in Onew’s ear. He just gave me a grin and a quite kiss on the lips. 

He took my hands and thing while dragging me out of the club. We came out, and he order the worker the get his car. 

The car came, and Onew open the car door for me. I enter the car while waiting for him to come in. 


He drove away, and to a his house. I look confused at him, and wonder that he wants. He went out, and came to open the door for me.

I walk out, and stood their admiring the building, before he took my hand again. He lends me to the door, and up the stairs to a room. 

We went in, and he closes the door.  He pull me near him, and then toward the wall. He lean down to kiss my lips, and this time harder then before. 


”I guess you are mine now.” he said with a grin after ended the kiss. I just return the grin, and throw my arms around his neck to kiss him. 

He lifts me up, and I throw my feet around his body. We were kissing while he was walking with us to the bed, and he throws us in the bad. 

I on the button, and he upon.  


He lean down to kiss my neck, and I let a moan out. He stuck my neck while left a mark afterward. 

He took of his shirt, and I could see his chocolate abs that I never thought he had. I struck my hand over his chocolate abs, and he laughed of mine expression.  

He begins to take my dress while kissing my low belly and up over until he meet mine lips.


After a few minute were we both half . His lips were all over me. I let a moan out.

His lips meet mine and we both left out a moan between the kiss. I felt his hand rubbing my s softly in a circle movement, and I felt a weird feeling that I never had before. 

I felt his other hand moving done and rubbing soft spot. I left a moan out. I felt like the happiest girl in the world.


---------------------------


~ Little Later ~

We both were laying beside each other in the bad, and were all tired after three rounds. 

He kisses my forehead before I felt asleep in his strong arms.  That night was the night I am going to remember the rest of the night. 

I finally got together with the man I loved, and I was dreaming sweetly of him.


I was all gone when I talk in the sleep. ”I love you, Onew.”


The end

_________________________________________________

A/N:

I am so sorry for uploading so late. I have been busy with exam in three or four weeks, and are now on my summer vacation. 

I will try to write a story each week, but I am working now….


I hope u like it Lyricallies. I try to follow ur application the best I can, but it was something I am not good at like the rated scene. It is my first and I am so sorry is it is really bad. I try my best.


Anyway, thanks you all for apply a one shot from me. I will try my best to make ur application.