He will never......

Love never.......!!!! (one shot Closed)

                                                      Iefa-san & Kim Kibum (suju)

Shin Jangmi

She is 20 years old girl who likes to read. She known as Miss Know-it all, and hates it. She is the class nerd, and she does want to be like her friends. She wants to become a star, but her friends only laughed of her, because of her appearance. She is the girl who gives it all, and when Kim Kibum and his friends came it all changes.

Kim Kibum:

He begins in Jangmi’s class with Siwon. He looks cute and innocent, but is not or is? He is knows as the one with a killer smile, and is the mystery type. 

 
============================================
 

JangMi’s pov:

I was sitting in the classroom by myself listing to all the chatting between my classmates. No one bother to talk to me, beside when it was about homework. I was their nerd, and I am tired of it.

 *Why must it be me? Why can’t I change? Why can‘t I be like my friends?* I thought for my self while biting my nails.  

I felt a hand on my shoulder and look up. “JangMi, can you help me with this?”  A guy asks, and of course I help him. I was glad someone finally talks to me; wish it were for another reason then this. I explain the problem to him, and he nod each time I ask if he understand. When I was done explain he said thanks with a smile and left. 

Once again, I was alone. I wish had some more friends then those few I have, and in my class to.  

I was spacing out when the teacher came. He talks about some exchange students, and I was only getting some of what he was saying. The said it was two new exchange student. I had heard about it will came 13 new student to this school, but when I think of it isn’t weird that so many came to this school at the same time and to the same school. 

 It wasn’t high school, but collage. *Is it even allow to change school so late?* I thought when I was trying to pay attention to what he was saying. 

 He wishes the two new students in, and one of them catches my eyes straight away. He looks so cute and innocent like an angel there he stood beside a handsome looking guy. 

The handsome one introduces himself first, and the entire girl scream like maniac. He said his name was Siwon, but didn’t listing to what he was saying. My mind was all about the cutie. 

Finally it was his turn, he look me strait in the eyes when he introduce himself. He was only looking at me, and me at him. Our eyes was caught, and his eyes was so sad, and mystery.  

He said his name was Kim Kibum and he has that killer smile that I love, and he was still looking at me when he was done introduce himself. He gave me a wink, I think… 

I look away..

==========================================

Kim Kibum’s pov:

I was waiting for the teacher to welcome us in, and I look at Siwon. He was the calm person like always. I envy him for that. He look at me and told me to stop worried, everything will be all right.

I gave him a smile, and the teacher welcomes us in. We walk in, he first so I. They  in the class became suddenly quitted then it was before we come in. The teacher told us to introduce us to them. 

Of course was Siwon first, and I felt a sweet sense in the air. I look where it come from, and saw a chubby girl looking at me with her black hair. She was cute even if she was chubby. Her black long hair was covering half of her face, but still I could she how cute she was. 

I heard the girl screaming like some fans that meet their star, and I knew it was mine turn.  I look at the chubby girl, and felt like I want to pinch her lovely cheek.  I look her in the eyes all the time when I introduce myself, and when I was done, I smile at her. I got back at the spot I stood before, and I was still looking at her. I gave her a wink, saw her blushes, and look away. 

*So cute… it looks like I am going to have it fun her anyway.* I thought for myself, and the teacher told us to take the empty seat. 

We walk toward it, and I look one more time at this girl.  She was looking down as any shy girl would do, and I felt that I like even more. 

“Jangmi?” the teacher shout at out. “Yeh” I saw the chubby girl replied her. “Do u have time to show these two new guys around the school?” the teacher said, and she just nods. 

*So her name is Jangmi?* I thought and begin to concentrate on the teacher. It was hard.

==================

Jangmi’s pov:

I heard my teacher shout my name, and I response right away. “Do u have time to show these two new guys around the school?” she ask, I nod.

Then I thought about what I have done. *How I am going to solution this problem? I cannot talk to him… what should I do?* I thought in panic.

 

~ Later ~

I was waiting for the guys to come. It was lunch break, and I was going to show them around. 

I was my lollipop, when I saw Siwon and Kibum were running toward me with a crow with girls after them.

I felt their hand around mine wrist, and they drag me after them. I almost felt, but get fast the balance again. They drag me after, and I felt mine feet begin to giving after. They drag me into a corner and the girls’ crow run pass us, and I felt a heart beating and an arm abound my wrist. 

I look up. I saw Kibum face near me. He was looking at the crow running away from us, then he finally look at me. He was smiling, and I could feel his breath on my face. 

“They are gone now.” I hear Siwon said, and I push Kibum light away from me. I look down, and begin to walk out of the corner. 

Siwon walk after me, and I turn around. I crash in the tall Siwon and close my eyes. I felt back, but I got safe from a pair of hands. 

I open my eyes and look into a pair of familiar eyes.  He gave me a wink, and I begin to wonder how he gets here so fast. 

I push him once again away. I walk and begin to talk to them about the rules in the school and show them where everything they needed to know. 

================

Kibum’s pov:

*Why is she always pushing me away?* I thought when she push me for the last time. I follow her and could feel Siwon eyes at mine back. I know what he wants, but I act that I did not notice him. 

Jangmi told us about the last place before she walk away. She bow, and I smile at her. When she walk pass me she look down again like earlier when I walk pass her. Her cheek was red. It makes me only smile more, but it was something about her that keeps annoying me.. 

She smells so nice, and I almost cannot control myself.  

When she left, Siwon take my hand turn me toward him. He looks serious and could. I felt my back freeze. 

“We need to have a talk” he said, and I try to get myself out of his grip. “NOW” he said with a cold voice. 

“What is it?” I replied. He look me in the eyes, and I know he know everything I have been thinking about since when I walk in the classroom. Why do I have to be so stupid some times? 

“Stay away from that girl, she will only ruins everything we came here for.” he said, and I nod. What else could I do? We were here for a mission my master asks us to do, not flirt with girl. 

*I will miss her* I thought and this time I close my thought so Siwon will not hear it. 

===================================

 

~ A week Later ~

Jangmi’s pov:

“KIBUM, YOUR DIRTBAG” I shut after him when he was walking away with his friends. He turns his face, while gave me a grin. 

* Why does he act so mean toward me, and not too they others? It is something wrong with me? He was so nice toward me last week* I thought when I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Sungmin, one of Kibum’s friends. He looks at me smiling, then walks away.

*What was that all for?* I thought. 

 

~ A little later ~

I was sitting alone eating lunch when someone was whisper in my ears. “Hey chubby. Are you enjoying yourself?” I hard a familiar voice saying. 

I turn around and saw him, the guy that has make my school day like hell, and as it wasn’t that was like that before he came. 

He smile when saw me. He took my wrist, while drags me after. I look shock at him. * What is up with this guy?* I thought and I make him even smile some more. It was like he was reading my thoughts. 

==================

Kibum’s pov:

I saw Jangmi sitting alone today like always eating her lunch. I remember what happen earlier today. Once again I have hurt her. I have been only hurting her since that day Siwon told me to stay away from her, and she only attract me closer to her. She is so mystery, and funny. 

I already know so much about her, but not the way she is around me. I know she has small eyes, and one of them is bigger then other. She wishes to be an actress or a singer, but her friends laughed at her, if I can call them friends. She can be a star even if she is a little chubby then the others. I like that about her, and when I see her outside the school she always eat candy or other sweet stuff. It is so cute. I want to know her some more, only if I could.

I walk toward her, and lend down whisper her in her ears. She looks around and saw at me with big eyes. I almost let myself of guard, she look so cute. 

I smile at her, and took her wrist. I drag her after me, I couldn’t control myself. She had the control, and she makes me go crazy..

My heart was beating like hell, and I have never felt like this before. She make me feel so lucky, I haven’t care about they others girl. She was the only one for me. 

I drag her up on the roof, and turn around. She looks at me with big eyes. I could smell her sweet blood running in her body.

I couldn’t control myself more, and I kiss her on her lips. Her kissable lips I have wanting for a week now. 

She begins to kiss me back, and the kiss gets deeper and deeper. We were lost in each others. I felt so lucky now, and only want to taste her blood. 

However, I try to stop my body for doing that.

============

Jangmi’s pov:

I felt his lips on mine, his soft lips. I was first confused, but I replied him after. Our kiss became deeper and deeper. It was like a dream come true. One of the schools popularly guy was kissing me, and the one I like so much since first day. 

When we was kissing someone take my shoulder and through me backward. I flow in the air, and landed hard on the ground. I look up and saw they others twelve guys, all his friends. Their eyes were so cold, even the lovely ryewook’s was. 

*What have I done wrong now?* I thought and saw Kibum was trying to run toward me to see if I was fine, but Leeteuk throw him backward their he stood. Leeteuk was their leader, and I was so scared now. I almost pee on myself. 

I look around and saw their eyes became red. I was in shock and so scared. I didn’t know what to do. They were walking toward me, and Kibum was trying to get near me, but he was stopping each time..

“This is a lesson for forgetting your mission. We will her blood, and let her die, while you are watching to the whole scene.” Heechul, the guy with the drama act, said with a cold grin.

I try to go back over, but was stuck here. It was no more space between us. I was catch like little mice. 

I begin to cry, and scream for help, but nothing works. They all were laughing of me, and I felt small. * I cannot stand it any more, u must be strong* I thought to myself.

I stand up, and all of them look shocked at me. I was now smiling at them, and was ready to fight for my life. I am not going to die without trying to sae myself. 

Then Heechul laugh at me. I were not letting them driving me down, and I am going to fight even it is going to kill me. Then I have tried to save me. 

Kangin came toward me, and I punch him in the face. He and they others was taking back at my act. They just stood here looking at me with big eyes. They couldn’t understand me at all. 

Kangin was angry at me for punching him, and he came toward me with big speed. He was almost near me, when a tall guy was standing in front of me like a guard. 

It was Kibum, and he kicks Kangin away. “This is my girlfriend so leave her alone. If you are going hurt her you must go through me first.” he said and I felt happy after hearing his words. 

They others member didn’t heisted to attack him. The others were all over him, kicking and hitting him. I try to run away, because he told me to, but get catch between Sungmin and Siwon. 

*What should I do?* I thought before I could do anything that they were near me. I stood there pushing and punching them away, but nothing works. It was as they were made of steel. 

My body became weak, and I felt my eyes became heavier. Suddenly I felt at the ground, and Kangin was fast over me. 

========

Nobody’s pov:

He sat his fang in her neck, begins to her blood. She lay lifeless in his arms, and everyone stop fighting. Kibum run toward her and push Kangin way from her, but it was too late. 

========

Kibum’s pov:

I push Kangin away from her, and saw that she has lost a lot of blood. The only way to save her was making her one like me. * What should I do? I don’t wan her to live the life I have, and I don’t want to lose her. Not now, when I finally confessed to her.* I thought, and find out the only one thing that is the solution now. 

I cut me wrist with me fang, and lift near it. I try to make her to drink it. She was still alive, and she was weak. I know that se didn’t have so much time left. She opens , while drank it like I told her to do. I was relief. 

I laid her down after a while, and her there Kangin bit her. All of them look weird at me. I stood up. 

“What did you that for? You should let her die; it would have been the best for her.” Leeteuk said while hitting me in my back head. 

They all were back to normal. I look sad at the body lying at the ground. Leetruk only look at me, and I didn’t need to say anymore. 

“I am sorry. I let my anger get me.” Kangin apologize while giving me bow. I felt my tears came down my cheek.

 * What have I done? Why couldn’t I let her be alone? Then nothing like this will have happen to her.* I thought when I saw her moving. 

 

=====

Jangmi’s pov:

I felt that my body was heavy as if a truck has hit me. I hear someone crying, and open my eyes. I saw those eyes I felt in love with the first day I meet him. It was Kibum. He was smiling at me while crying. 

I didn’t understand a thing what was happing, but then I remember that I was attack by Kangin before my eyes were fully closed. 

I stood up, and Kibum help me. “Are u all right? You don’t hurt somewhere?” Kibum ask me worried while looking all over my body to see if I were serious hurt. 

“I am fine.” I said, and he looks me in the eyes while smiling. He kisses me on my lips, and then I notice they others. They all look so calm and happy.  

“Take it easy, we will not hurt you. You are one of us now.” Leeteuk said, and sat down on his knees. “Princess.” 

Then the all sat down, and I stood there looking shocking at them. 

However, since that day, became I their princess. Kibum and I were still together. All the girls envy me, and I get my dreams come true. I became an excellent actress, and everything was perfect. Nothing could take this away from me.

 

_________________________________________________________

A/N: 

Hehehe… what do u think of it lefa-san? I really hope u like it. 

It is kind of long, but it was so many thing I want to have in this story. It was so fun writing this story, it was like everything was flowing in my mind, just waiting to get down on the paper…

Here is my 2nd one shot, and I am still taking apply. So just apply away. 

 

Comment please<3