New friend

Falling in love with you [under construction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You, Jieun and Block B were walking down the hallway towards Jieun's locker. As you walked towards the locker you could feel the material of the dress starting to stick to your skin. *I cant wait to get out of these cloths. If only i hadn't opened my big mouth!*

Once you all arrived at the lockers, Jieun twirled in her combination waiting for a click to open the door. "Here _____" Jieun said as she handed you a spare lot of clothes. "Thanks. But why do you carry a spare cloths?"Jieun sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck as she looked away.

"What happened to you," She said as she pointed to your cloths. "has happened to me before. So I thought it best to put a spare clothes in my locker." Everyone nodded their heads. You looked at Jieun with sad eyes. *She must have had to put up with Hyuna for awhile then. Poor Jieun*

U-Kwon nudged you with his elbow, drawing you back to the conversation. "Go change ____-ah." Nodding your head you made your way towards the girls restroom.

You were in one of the stables changing when you herd a loud bang followed by a group of girls talking. Not taking any notice of it, you continued to change until one voice caught your attention.

 "That stupid ! " Hyuna yelled, as she pulled something long and wet out of her hair. "I swear I'm going to get her back for ruining my hair!" *hyuna!* As quickly and quietly as you could, you jumped onto the closed lid in the stable. *Please don't let her see me, please don't let her-*  "Don't worry. We will get her back bad!" The girls laughed and left.

Peeking over the door you noticed that no one else was in the rest room. Not wanting to stay around any longer, you ran out of the bathroom only to bump into some ones chest. "Agh!" You whimpered as you landed hard onto the dirty floor. " sorry, you ok ______-ah?" With one eye closed, you looked up to see Zico looking doing at you. His face was full of concern as he noticed you rubbing your hip from the impact.

"U-Um I'm fine." You said as you took Zico's out stretched hand. "Why we're you running?" Your eyes widened at his sudden question. You remember hyuna and her friends talking about you, and you looked down to the floor. "Umm.... Well you see-" "Let me guess hyuna was in the bathroom so you ran out? . . . Am I right?" He as with a raised eye brow and a smirk playing on his lips. *Damn you* You hissed in your head as you slowly nodded with a shy smile.

Zico tsk-ed before turning around. "Come on I'll walk you to class" Nodding your head you followed behind him, making sure to keep your eyes on the ground. Zico turned around the corner towards your class but stopped when he saw Hyuna waiting out the front. Turning around Zico noticed you keeping your gaze firmly on the ground. *Hopefully the dont see her*

As you and Zico got closer to the door, Hyuna and her friends turned around with smirks on their faces. Her hair was now clean and back to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter