Teaser: "Dream"

Birthday Message

 

“Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday~ Happy Birthday to you~ Luhan-hyung, make a wish.”

“I wish for EXO to be the number one rookie group of the year. I also wish for EXO to be healthy always. And lastly…” I looked at the person who was standing there in front of me, with a cake on top of his hands. His eyes were dazzling as usual but today, it had a different sparkle in his eyes. It might be the effect of the candles in this dark room or maybe because it’s my birthday today, that’s why his eyes are more sparkling. His lips were twisted into a smile, a smile that could stop my heart from beating anytime. How could there be a person as good-looking as him? Oh, my Sehunnie~

“And lastly… HunHan forever!” he finished off my sentence as if he could read my mind.

“Hey, not fair! That was not my last wish.” I pinched his arms lightly and his perfect smile turned into a frown. I giggled at the sight of him. He was about to get up from his seat when I pulled his arm.

“My last wish was for my baby Sehun to love me forever so that I could love him forever as well.” I blew the candles and leaned into Sehun, closing the distance between us. I felt his lips crushed against mine, it tasted like… It tasted like cotton. His usually soft lips felt rough today and were a bit… furry. I cupped his perfect face but his perfect face felt like fur. What is happening?! I opened my eyes only to see a violet bear smiling at me.

“Luhan-hyung, what’s wrong?” The bear looked at me with worried eyes. He put the cake on the table and tried to reach me. I backed off a little.

“Lu Han Ge. Ge Ge.” The bear walked towards me and put his hands on my shoulder. Why was he calling me “ge” all of a sudden? He was just calling me “hyung” just a while ago. And why does his voice sound different? It’s not as melodious as before. I closed my eyes and prayed that it was only a dream and that when I open my eyes, Sehun would be there in front of me again.

“Ge Ge, wake up. Wake up!”

 

“Sehun, what’s wrong with---” My eyes opened a bit to see the stunned face of Tao right in front of my face. To see his face just inches away from me was a total shocker and out of reflex, I pushed his face away a bit roughly.

“Ouch, Ge! What do you think you’re doing?!” Tao cried out in pain.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, Tao. I was just so surprised.” I bowed out to him and apologized.

“It’s… okay.” He rubbed his cheeks and turned to face me. “You were dreaming, ge, and talking non-stop so wanted to check if you were having a bad dream. Then I saw you kissing this bear of yours. What were you dreaming about, ge?”

Oh, so it was a dream.

I looked at the clock beside my bed, it read “5:47 AM”. Happy Birthday to me, then.

I thought I was really with Sehun a while ago. Everything was so surreal but at the same time, vivid. I guess I wanted to celebrate my birthday with him so much that I was already dreaming about it. We celebrated his birthday together, can’t I hope for the same on my birthday?

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well, here's the teaser! I'll be posting the oneshot (or maybe twoshot, it depends) on our beloved LuLu's birthday which is on April 20~ ^.^
Do comment and tell me what you think. And thanks to those who have subscribed and commented~ I so love you all~!