I can't

Unexpected love

Just when Seohyun excused herself and went, Kyuhyun's feel uncomfortable. His eyes wandering the whole cafetaria to looked for Seohyun. And finally he spotted her, with Yonghwa and thats make Kyuhyun boiled in anger without no reason. So he stood up and went to approached Seohyun.
"Where did you...." Sungmin want to asked Kyuhyun, he was worried but Sunny touched his hand and shook her head. "No, let him" She said with a smile.

"Let's go Seo, everyone's waiting for you" Kyuhyun grabbed Seohyun's hand and Seohyun froze at his action. Kyuhyun sent a dead glare to Yonghwa who just standing there silent. It's not the first time he did this. When Seohyun back to reality, she smiled and politely said to him "I'm sorry oppa but I'm talking to Yonghwa oppa now, they will understand. You go first, I'll be back soon" Yonghwa smirked.

Kyuhyun froze at her statement and decided to obeyed her. He went back to his seat with a dark expression on is face. Sungmin can feel it.
“what’s wrong Kyu?” Sungmin asked in a concern tone but Kyuhyun just showed him a weak smile and shook his head. Sungmin sighed, he know that it has to be related to Seohyun.
The others seems concern as well. They pretended to not notice Kyuhyun’s expression because they know that Kyuhyun doesn’t like being a weak person.

 

Kyuhyun still watching Seohyun from afar. He watched her coming nearer with Yonghwa and it hurts him a lot. Seohyun was happily chatting with Yonghwa but her mind still focus on Kyuhyun. She remembered his expression when she asked him to go first. She did it with a reason. She didn’t want to stuck on him. She want to try to let him go.
She look towards Kyuhyun direction and she saw that he was staring at her. When their eyes met, Kyuhyun didn’t turned around so does Seohyun. Their gaze locked for about 30seconds when Seohyun felt a tap on her shoulder.
“You didn’t pay attention to me didn’t you?” Yonghwa asked with a slight smile on his face
“I’m sorry oppa” Seohyun felt sorry. “naaah, it’s okay Seohyunnie” He ruffled her hair and she chuckled.

When Seohyun and Yonghwa almost reach their table, Kyuhyun stormed out from that table. He could’t help it. He couldn’t stand looking at someone who attracted him so much with someone else. His heart beating so fast, full with anger.
Sungmin followed him with Sunny’s permission of course.
“Kyu!! Wait!! Kyu!!” Sungmin yelled at Kyuhyun who was running trough the corridor now. Kyuhyun stopped and turned around.
“Minnie-ah~” Kyuhyun’s eyes were red. He held back his tears, he’s not that weak, he won’t cry over a love.
“what was that Kyu? Why did you go when she come nearer? You look so obvious” Sungmin shook his head and place his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.
“I don’t even know what I did back there”
“you and your feelings Kyu” Sungmin smiled to Kyuhyun who nodded in agreement.
“I’m sorry, I can’t hold it” Kyuhyun try to faking a weak smile. “Don’t apologize to me, apologize to your heart and then your brain” Sungmin chuckled, trying to entertain his best friends.

The lunch was over…. Kyuhyun, Taeyeon, Sungmin, Sunny and Seohyun have music class now while the rest of them having dance class.
They went to the class together. Kyuhyun try to be as close as he could to Seohyun but Seohyun didn’t realize it.
When they entered the class, the class was unusually crowded with many girls.
“What’s happen here?” Taeyeon asked to the other but they shook their head.

Then an acoustic music started to playing. A soft voice could be heard.
“Yonghwa oppa” Seohyun muttered to herself. They try to go to the front class and Seohyun was right. It was Yonghwa with his band. Playing their own songs but with acoustic format.
Yonghwa spotted Seohyun and he’s smiling to her. She smiled back and she felt an arm around her shoulder when she turned around, she saw Kyuhyun’s firm face.

 

What did I do now… Kyuhyun thought

Kyuhyun just smiled at shocked Seohyun. Yonghwa stiffened at that sight.
After he finished one song, the fangirl around him was screaming “one more one more” and he decided to do something cheesy.
“this song is dedicated to someone special, she is a clumsy person, she loves goguma, she loves to read self improvement book, it’s hard for her to dropped that formality, I like her cheeks, I like her flawless face, I like it when she blush and I’m sure that she is blushing right now. I just wanted her to know that I like her” Yonghwa sing a song. Seohyun stunned, and her jaw dropped at his words. That girl was her…

Kyuhyun’s hand fell. He know that it was Seohyun.
He shook his head, hope that dizzy feeling that stormed out will gone but it was useless….
He turned around, ready to leave that place when Sungmin’s hand held him.
“I can’t…” Without turning around to Sungmin’s direction, he go out from that class.


 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I’m sorry if this chapter look rushed or something. Because I feel soooooo sleepy now. I have to get some sleep :)

Thanks for reading btw^^ I’ll update as soon as possible ;)

and... guys, I still need a poster for this story XD