WHY?!

Unexpected love

***From now on, I will always write using my POV, OK ;) so don't be confused

__________________________________________________________________

 

Seohyun wake up at the morning and look at the ceiling.

"weekend was over" she sighed

She stand up and go straightly to her bathroom, preparing for today

 

"Goodmorning honey" Her mom show up from kitchen when she see Seohyun go downstairs

"Goodmorning mom" She said and peck her moms cheek.

"How's your weekend Joohyun?" Her father asked, still focus on his newspaper

"My weekend was great! Donghae's villa was beautiful, and we did a lot of fun things together" suddenly she got excited with his question. She looked at her wrist watch and suddenly she stand up.

"omo!! I'm late!" she hurriedly packed her things and run into the door "Goodbye mom dad!!" she bid them goodbye.

 

She get out from her car while listening to music and reading a book. She didn't watch her way until she bumped into something... or someone. She looked up and saw Yonghwa smiling at her.

"Watch your way Hyunnie" he said and smile. "aaaaah I'm sorry oppa" She bow and giggled when he saw his apperance.

"Somethings funny?" He asked "No, its just I never saw you in pink shirt before, you look cute oppa" She pointed at his shirt and walk away. He follow her behind. A smile formed on his face when he looked at her walk figure. She look so flawless, innocent and lovely.

"So you think I'm cute huh?" He smirking "Yes I am" She said and he pinched her cheek lightly.

"Yah oppa!! What was that for?" She brushed her cheek "You're a lot more cuter than me Hyunnie~" She blushed as she heard his answer

They walk in silent to the building, they didn't realize that someone was watching them.

 

Hold it Kyu... You can do it. It's your own risk for not letting her know. 

Kyuhyun was walking towards Seohyun when he saw her get off her car as he want to approach her. But just right about when he reach her, he saw her bumped into someone and that person was Yonghwa. He felt something weird in his chest. A stinging feeling. At the first he still want to approach her but he change his minds when he heard her compliment Yonghwa about his shirt. It's like a needle pierce his heart. So he decided to just listened to they conversation. He caught a slight blush appeared at her face when Yonghwa pinched her cheek and he think its enough for him.

Kyuhyun entered his class with a dark expresion. Sungmin notice it and he feel worry about his clueless friend. He know that Kyuhyun has 'more than just a friend' feelings toward Seohyun, but he can't reveal it because of his past and his future. Sungmin remember what happen after that game, the truth or dare game at Donghae's villa.

He know that actualy at the first Kyuhyun want to confess his feeling towards Seohyun. Kyuhyun wants to be with her, as a couple. But again, his past and his future blocked it. Sungmin can saw Kyuhyun's expression changing when he confess his feeling towards her. He wants more, more than a friend, but he can't. Sungmin stiffened when he heard Kyuhyun's question about Seohyun's relationship with Yonghwa. He caught Kyuhyun's face became darker and darker while listened to Seohyun's answer. And for the first time of his life he saw Kyuhyun crying....

Sungmin didn't know what to do when he heard Kyuhyun crying. He just hugged him without saying anything because he don't want to be a friend who pretended to know whats his friend feeling. Kyuhyun sobbed in his arms, and Sungmin's tears nearly fell when he saw Kyuhyuns face. That face was.... too messed.

 

And when he saw Kyuhyuns dark expression when he entered the class, he felt a heavy feelings in his heart.

"What's wrong with Kyu, babe?" Sunny asked his boyfriend. "I don't know honey, I guess its about Seohyun again. I can't stand watch him like that" Sungmin answered with a worried tone. "He'll be alright sweety, he's a grow up man. He know what he did" Sunny said and kiss him in the cheek.

 

Seohyun entered the class and she wave to her friends. She felt something weird today. Happy yet desperating. She sat at her usual spot, next to Kyuhyun. She can see his dark gaze when she entered the room. What's wrong again with him...

 

Class is over and now is lunch time. They go to they usual spot at the cafetaria, Leeteuk and Yesung is already there, Taeyeon immidately run and hugs Leeteuk but the opposite happen to YeYul couple, Yesung is the one who run and hugs Yuri.

Today is HyoHyuk day. They will treat them all since they were the new couple.

"I will buy a lot off food, just wait here okay guys?" Eunhyuk said while dragged Hyoyeon with him.

The table atmosphere was fun, but Kyuhyun still has that dark expression. Leeteuk and Yesung joking around, Donghae and Yoona teasing each other and Sunny and Sungmin disgust them with their aegyo. Kyuhyun stealing glances to Seohyun all the time while Seohyun just reading her books and sometimes join Donghae to tease Yoona.

 

"Unnie, oppa, I'll go to buy some fruit first okay" Seohyun excuse herself

"Okay Hyunnie, back soon" Yoona tell her and she nodded.

 

Just right when she get her fruit, someone tap her shoulder.

"Yong oppa" She smiled "Hey Hyunnie" Yonghwa pinch her cheek

"Yaaa whats was that for oppa?" She brushed her cheek "I can't stand looking at your cute face" He smirk and she blushed

"Hyunnie, I have something to ask you" he said "uh huh.." she nodded

"Would you mind to come to my performance tomorrow night at Sapphire Blue cafe? I want you to be there, please" He smile and make a pleading move

 

Suddenly, someone grabbed Seohyuns wrist and she startled.

"Let's go Seo, everyone's waiting for you"

 

________________________________________________________________________

An update, enjoy ^^

There's a lot of grammar mistake here, I'm sorry.. Nobody's perfect kekekeke~

What do you think about my POV? Is that weird? I need your opinion >.<

 

Finally I got my chapter back!! Thanks to AFF owner, I really appreciate your hardwork :)

So, I'll continue this story YAY!!! *dancing with eunhyuk*

 

PS: I need a poster and background image, is there anybody who can help me with that? :D