Official Couple

Unexpected Love

Chapter 29: Official Couple

------------------------------------------------

HaeRa, HaNi and Minwoo decided to stay one night at the twin’s house because of the heavy rain pouring. Youngmin and Minwoo at the floor with the mattress and the girls at the bed of Youngmin.

HaeRa felt so sorry about Kwangmin and Zarin and she do hope that they will be okay. She sighed. I wish that they will be happy like Nam and Shone. Aigoo… she thought and sighed again.

Minwoo noticed the sighing of HaeRa. He looked up at her and saw she was sitting on the bed. HaNi and Youngmin were sleeping peacefully. He sighed too. HaeRa stood up of the bed and went out of the room.

Minwoo sat up of the mattress. Where the hell that girl will go? He thought and followed HaeRa outside. He looked at the terrace and there he saw HaeRa watching the stars. She was hugging her knees and humming.

Minwoo moved closer at HaeRa and wrapped his jacket around her shoulder. HaeRa looked up and saw the smiling Minwoo. She can’t help but smiled back. She looked at the sky again. The rain was still flowing but not that heavy.

“What are you doing here?” Minwoo asked. HaeRa shook her head. “Nothing. I just can’t sleep.” She said. Minwoo looked at her. “I know that face, HaeRa. Don’t fool me.” He said and cupped her face to look at him. He examined her face. HaeRa touched her hand and smiled.

“Nothing. I just want to—“she was interrupt by Minwoo. “It was the rain.” He said and she nodded. She sighed and looked away. “We used to play at the rain when we were little with our umma, nae?” she said and smile.

Minwoo smiled remembering the happy moments they share with each other together with their umma. HaeRa sighed. “I just can’t help but remember the happy moments with my umma.” She said.

Minwoo chuckled. “Also…” he started. “You’re crying while sleeping saying our names.” He said and looked at her. HaeRa chuckled. “I’m a little brat that day.” She said and looked at him.

Their eyes met that time and it felt different. They froze and can’t move a little bit. Minwoo stared at her shining eyes and so did HaeRa. Minwoo curled a strand of hair from HaeRa’s face to her ear and smile.

 HaeRa blinked and looked away. She sighed. Minwoo puffed his cheeks and looked away. “Minwoo-ah...” HaeRa called but still she doesn’t look at Minwoo. “Hm?”

“Are you serious when you confess to me? You know, when we’re going home?” HaeRa suddenly asked. She bit her lip. Why’d suddenly asked that?! She screamed at her mind. Minwoo cleared his throat. “D-do I-I li-like ma-making fun of you?” he stuttered.

“So… you really like me?” HaeRa asked then suddenly she coughed. “I told you I don’t like you, nae? I LOVE U.” Minwoo repeated his line. HaeRa blush a little then looked at him. is about to open when Minwoo pressed his lip to hers.

Minwoo hugged HaeRa. He doesn’t expect that HaeRa will kiss him back or hug him back but…

HaeRa wrapped her arms around his neck and kiss him back. Minwoo suddenly broke the kiss and looked at her with a shocked expression. HaeRa smile at him. “I expect that you’re the one to be shock.” Minwoo said and chuckled.

HaeRa bit his bottom lip then straightened herself. Minwoo chuckled. “So…I just want to ask you…” Minwoo started. “What?” HaeRa asked. “Will you be my—“he was interrupted when HaeRa wrapped her arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. Minwoo chuckled at the kiss then kiss her back. He wrapped his arms around her waist and deepened the kiss.

HaeRa broke the kiss then chuckled. “So… I supposed that was a yes?” Minwoo asked and she nodded. He leaned closer to her but stopped when HaeRa looked away. “Yah, c’mon. Don’t let your namjachingu disappointed.” He pouted.

HaeRa chuckled at her boyfriend then pinched his cheeks. “Aigoo, we’re just official this seconds then—“ she was cut by the lips of Minwoo. She chuckled at the behavior of her boyfriend. He pulled out and smirked.

“I’m going to be addicted.” He said then his lips seductively. HaeRa playfully smacked Minwoo on the arm then chuckled. “Pabo.” She said. Minwoo smiled innocently.

HaeRa leaned her head to Minwoo’s shoulder and close her eyes. “You know, umma wants you to be…” she paused. “My girlfriend?” Minwoo continued and she nodded.

And she also like you to be my yeobo.  She thought and fell asleep.

-----------------------------------

HaeRa slowly opened her eyes. She looked around and saw that she was at Youngmin’s room with Minwoo at her side. He looks so adorable when sleeping. She thought and she continue staring at him.

Minwoo suddenly moved. “Minwoo-ah. Wake up.” She said then she sat up. For her surprise, Minwoo caught her wrist then pulled her close to him. HaeRa was now at top of Minwoo. “Annyeong.” He greeted.

“UNNIE! OPPA!” HaNi opened the door and her eyes widened when she saw HaeRa on top of Minwoo. “Mianhae, I disturb you!” she said and closed the door. She was panting with big eyes.

“What happened?” Youngmin asked moving closer at HaNi. But she didn’t answer. Youngmin opened the door and saw…

“OMONA! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?! IN MY HOUSE?!” he yelled. HaeRa cleared . “Look, I fall on top of him and he’s holding my—“she was cut when Minwoo covered . “Hyung is such a ert. We’re just hugging each other. It’s normal with the couples, nae?” he said and winked at HaeRa.

“So, you’re couples?” Youngmin asked and they nodded. “CHUKKAE~!” he sang. HaNi entered the room and heard Youngmin sang ‘CHUKKAE’ and her eyes began to bigger again. “U-unnie.. Do-don’t te-tell me…” she stuttered. “Nae, HaNi-ah!” Youngmin said. Her jaws dropped open. “When did you do it?” she asked.

HaeRa faced-palm herself. “Pabo, HaNi-ah. We’re couple not—“ she said. “Aish. erted dongsaeng.” She mumbled. HaNi rubbed the back of her neck and laughed sheepishly. “Ahh…I thought it was, you know.” She said.

Youngmin wrapped his arms around HaNi’s shoulder then ruffled her hair. “Aigoo…such a sly dongsaeng. Nae, come on. Breakfast ready.” He said. They all went out of the room. HaNi smile secretly then touched her hair. I always hope that he feels the same way. 

------------------------------

BWAHAHAH~! They are now official couple! XD

BWAHAHA~! I really love the comments so please...! :(

Annyeong...! :D