First Kiss

Unexpected Love

Chapter 24: First Kiss

-------------------------------------------------

=HaeRa POV=

“There he is.” Zarin pointed at the door. I looked at it and saw Minwoo holding a rose in his hands. He was smiling widely at me and I smiled back.

“Minwoo-ah?” I asked.

He gave me the rose and kneeled in front of me. “Would you be my girlfriend?”

I was so surprised. “NAE!” I jumped and hugged him. He leaned closer to you. “Saranghae.”

“Saranghae.” I replied and leaned closer to him…and..

“Unnie, wake up! Unnie!” Zarin shouted. I opened my eyes immediately and glared at Zarin. “Dream killer.” Aish. I thought it was true! Aish! Dream killer! “What’s your dream?” Zarin asked. I faced her. “Hm?”

“You’re smiling.” Youngmin said. Aigoo, they don’t care! “None of your business!”

“It’s about?” Minwoo asked. YOU! “Aniya.” Aish. I really wanted it to come true!! ><

“Why are you blushing?” Zarin asked. I smiled. “You don’t care!”

“Aigoo. It’s about me.” Minwoo said. I glared at him. I got up the bed and tied my hair. “In your DREAMS!” I shouted. Aish! I hope someday that happened. –pouts-

“Aigoo. It’s getting darker now. Annyeong, unnie!” Zarin said and went out of the room. I looked at Minwoo and Youngmin. “Aren’t you going home?” I asked.

“My house is only there.” Minwoo said pointing out the window. “Oh. Nae, Kwangmin was alone there. He-he. Annyeong!” he said. Omagawd! That Youngmin leaved a wink at Minwoo and I faced him. “What’s that?” I asked but he didn’t answer. I furrowed my eyebrows. “What’s that?!” I repeated. He looked at me. “Well, it’s none of your business. Wae?”

This Minwoo really pissing me off!! I straightened myself. “Nothing.”

=Minwoo’s POV=

Who the hell was that man in her dreams?! Arghh..  Youngmin and Zarin left us on HaeRa’s room. And we were alone here. It was not same when we were kids because we were… teenagers. And I’m a boy and she’s a girl.

It was silent for a while when HaeRa spoke. “I’m going to wash up.” She said and headed to the door. She twisted the door knob and.. “Omo. It’s lock?”

My eyes widened when what?! Lock?! We were locked in her room?! As in we?! Me and HaeRa?

“What do you mean lock?” I asked and twisted the door knob. Uh-oh. It was locked. “What are we going to do?” I asked. She kicked the door but it’s no use. She yelps in pain. “Gwechana?” I asked and she nodded. “My foot was okay but this door!!”

Hmm.. I searched my pocket and.. “MY PHONE!!” my phone was not in my pocket! What if umma text there? What if it’s appa? Arggh.

“Bwoh?” she asked. “My phone is lost.” I replied. She searched her room. “What are you doing?” I asked. She faced me. “I’m looking for my phone.” She replied.

Argghh.. great! My phone was lost, her phone is lost too and we were in her room. Great. Very nice, dude.

“Arggh!! It’s lost! Damn it!” she shouted. Ughh.. I hate this!

“APPA! UNNIE! HELP!” she shouted. Pabo HaeRa. Doesn’t she know that this wall were sound proof? I stare at her as she continued shouting. “Why does they don-“she faked a smile. “Pabo, this is a sound proof room! Damn it! Damn it! Arghh. Why does they made it sound proof?!” she shouted.

“Because they are irritated every night you cry without reason. So  they made it.” I hit her back neck. She rubbed it. “Yah! They are not irritated at me.” She rolled her eyes. “So.. What?” I asked in a teasing tone.

She sat on the bed. “They are—“she paused for a while and sighed. “Irritated.”

I sat beside her. I nodded. “They are not irritated… they are irritated? Nice.” I playfully smacked her. She stared at me. “Aish..”

=HaeRa’s POV=

How am I going to sleep?! We were not kids anymore! We were 17 years old not like we were kids. We were sleeping together. But now…now that I’m in love with him… OMAGAWD!

“Uhh…. Minwoo.”

“What?”

“I’m washing up.” I said. Argh! I hate it! Well, I’m usually washing up on my uunie’s bathroom because my bathroom doesn’t have lock. And now, I’m DOOOOOOMED!

He looked at me. “Arra.”

“Uhhmm.” I said and grabbed my clothes and went in the bathroom.

------------------------------

When HaeRa finished her bath and put on her clothes, she went out and saw Minwoo sleeping. Does I really toke so much time that he’s already sleeping?

She sat beside Minwoo and poked his nose. “Wakey, wakey nosey.” HaeRa said.

Minwoo opened his eyes and stared at HaeRa. “How dare you interrupt my dream!” he said. HaeRa raised her eyebrows. “So, who’s it?” she asked with an evil smile. Minwoo pushed her. “You don’t care about it.”

HaeRa sighed and pout. Who the heck was that girl? She thought. Minwoo looked at HaeRa. “Where’s the clothes?” he was talking about his clothes HaeRa kept. HaeRa pulled a box under her bed and gave it to Minwoo. “Gumawo.” Minwoo said.

“No problem. That’s what friends for right? And friends don’t keep secrets!” HaeRa said. Minwoo scoffed and headed to bathroom.Is she jealous? He-he. He thought and let out a giggle.

=Minwoo’s POV=

Is she jealous so she’s asking it? Ha-ha. Success! Actually folks, there is no one in my dreams only her XD I’m for romances. T.T

Alright. Let me see her bathroom. It was a long time since I visited this bathroom. XD Alright, I’m being a—never mind.

Okay. Toothbrush, shampoo. I smell her shampoo and it was the most fragrant. As sweet as her. Arra. Soap, towel. I opened a cabinet and saw a box. I grabbed it and opened it. HAHAHAHA! It was our pictures when we were kids, and she kept it? Aha! Maybe she likes me too. Don’t ‘ya ever forget that I liked her XD

=HaeRa’s POV=

Oh, damn it! Why is he taking too long there? Usually he was—WAIT! What if he saw the box? The one and only secret box?! OMOGAWD! Arggh! If I enter, he’ll think I’m a ert! XC I’m DOOOOMED! Again.

I slowly opened the bathroom. “Minwoo…”

“YAH!” he shouted.

“Mianhae! I just forget my things there.”

He covered his self and I saw him topless with a towel in his bottom part. I slowly entered and grabbed my box. “Mianhae.” I bowed without looking at him. WOW. Even if he’s skinny, he’s still ho—SHUT UP HAERA! I closed the door and sighed.

What do you think your thinking, HaeRa?! He was your friend! Childhood friend!

He went out of the bathroom and my eyes couldn’t stop starring at him. WOW. He was hot. He was wearing shorts and a sando with towel on his shoulder.

=Minwoo’s POV=

I saw HaeRa starring at me. “Wae? Is there any dirt on my face?” I asked while waving my hands on front of her. “Oh—“she chuckled nervously. “Aniya. Aniya.”

This girl really—

=HaeRa’s POV=

Damn it! He saw me starring at him! Arggh… What if he thinks I’m a ert. Or what if he thinks that—Okay, I’m over reacting again. T.T

“Arra.” He said and I looked at the clock. OMO! It was already 9?!

“Is that clock is wrong?” I asked and pointed the clock. He looked at it and laughed. “Wae?”

“Youngmin and Zarin left the house at 7. You bathed at 7:30 and you finished 8:30. I bathed at 8:45 and finished 9:00.” He explained. Does he really memorize it to embarrass me?

I stared at him. “Yah!” I started. “Do you really memorize that to embarrass me?”

He looked at me and chuckled. “Brain, Ms. Yoon. Brain.” He said and pointed his “brain”

Aish! He was really smart. I lay on my bed and covered myself with my blanket.

“Yah, where will I sleep?” Minwoo asked. I looked at him and pointed the floor.

“What?! At the floor?!” he asked and I nodded. “Nae. And this is my room, I only had one bed and—“I was interrupted by him when he lay beside me on the bed.

“Yah!” I tried to push him off my bed but he was heavy. “Aish. This is my bed!”

“So? I don’t care. We used to this when we are young, right?” he smirked and leaned closer to me. I leaned back and covered my  face with my blanket. “Damn you!” I mumbled. He smacked me on the arm.

“WHAT?!”

“YOU LIKE IT TOO, RIGHT?!” he asked and my face and his face where inches away. Omo!

“WHY THE HELL WOULD I LIKE THIS?!” I shouted. I saw him smirked and leaned closer to me. He stared at me first and—

=Minwoo’s POV=

This girl really pissing me off!

“Damn you!” she mumbled. I smacked her on the arm and she faced me. “WHAT?!”

“YOU LIKE IT TOO, RIGHT?!” I asked. My face is inches away from her.

“WHY THE HELL WOULD I LIKE THIS?!” she shouted. I smirked and leaned closer to her and—

=No One’s POV=

As you thought, they kissed. It was HaeRa and Minwoo’s first kiss.

 Omo! I can’t believe Minwoo was my first kiss! My F.I.R.S.T kiss! My crush!

WOW. She doesn’t pull it back? I thought she would push me and screamed but—she kissed me back?! My first kiss!

When Minwoo kissed her, HaeRa at first was shocked. But in the end, she kissed him back. Minwoo pulled back the kiss.

“Mianhae.” Minwoo said and went in the bathroom. HaeRa still can’t believe that her first kiss was her crush, No Minwoo! She was blushing right now. Red as tomato as the same when Minwoo confessed to her.

On the other side, if HaeRa was blushing, Minwoo was redder. He looked at his reflection and saw a red Minwoo. He touched his face. Why did you do that Minwoo? You lost your mind! What if she gets mad?! Arghh.. pabo Minwoo!

 

-----------------------------

 

Mianhae for the late update ^^

KAMSAHAMNIDA for all my dearest subscribers!

Please do comment! I love you all guys! :*