Double Date

Unexpected Love

Chapter 28: Double Date

-----------------------------------------

“She’s leaving…” Kwangmin mumbled and sighed. “WHAT?!” they all said. “She’s leaving! She’s leaving! She’s leaving!” he shouted and groaned. He stood up and his eyes started to water. “Don’t hold it, it will hurt you, Kwangmin.” HaeRa said and patted his back.

Then after HaeRa said it, Kwangmin sob and cry like a child in front of them. “Oh. It’s totally hurting him.” HaNi said. “Kwangmin-ah..” his twin said. “Gwechana?” he asked. Kwangmin looked at him with watery eyes. “Do I looked okay?!”

Youngmin back off and faced Minwoo. “What are we going to do?” he mouthed. “Molla.” Minwoo mouthed back. They all sighed. “Youngmin, you should take him home now, nae?” HaeRa said and he nodded.

“Kwangmin, kaja.” He said but Kwangmin hesitated. “I want to be alone.” Kwangmin said. Youngmin pouted. “Jebal. You know I’m afraid being a-“

“THEN BE WITH HANI!” he shouted. Youngmin sighed. “Arraso.” He said.

---------------------------------------------

Zarin locked herself in her room. He likes me? I like him. But I’m going to leave the country. What the hell are we going to do at Paris? Nothing?! Just going there. Aish! She was talking at her mind. But at least I know he likes me, nae? ARGGH~! Damn it! What if he’s just making fun of me? Damn! She cursed on her mind.

---------------------------------

Youngmin went home with HaNi because he doesn’t want to go home ‘alone’.

Youngmin remained silent. He looked worried about his twin. “Youngmin, gwechana?” HaNi asked and Youngmin looked at her. He forced a smile. “Nae. I’m just—never mind.” He sighed.

They entered the house. “Umma! I’m home.” He said but no answer. “No one’s home?” HaNi asked and he nodded. “Annyeong, Youngmin.” She smiled and walked away. “Annyeong, HaNi!” Youngmin said.

--------------------------------------

=Kwangmin’s POV=

What the hell is wrong with me?! I’m crying because she’s leaving… okay, everything’s wrong with me. My mind was fighting.. ><

I love her and I’ll miss her. Aniya! I think it’s important so, you can take it, for her. ANDWAE~! I love her and it’s all?! No, I already confess to her and she said she loves me, too. No, you must understand her. No, I love her and I can’t live without her.

Whatever! Alright, I’m here at the park alone because I want to refresh my mind. I can’t help it! You know, it was hard to lose your love one, you know it right? It hurts a lot~! T.T

---------------------------------------------

To: Oppa

Is Kwangmin back now?

From, HaNi

Youngmin received a message from HaNi. He smiled seeing her message. He sat up and started to type.

To: HaNi-ah

Aniya. He’s not back yet. Don’t worry, gwechana. What are you doing now?

From, Oppa

HaNi stare at Youngmin’s message at first. He’s asking me for a date, nae?

To: Oppa

I’m just sitting on my bed, thinking and texting. ^^ Waeyo?

From, HaNi

Youngmin smirked. Should I ask her out?

To: HaNi

Let’s meet at the coffee shop. Now ^^ I’ll be waiting.

From, Oppa

HaNi quickly got up her bed and stare at her cell phone. Is he really--?

“OMO~! My my my! What am I going to wear? OMO~!” she started to scream. She picked a yellow casual dress and a high heels:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She quickly went out of her room.

To Oppa

Nae. I’m on my way. ^__^

From HaNi

When she arrive the coffee shop, she saw Youngmin wearing a blue polo-shirt and pants. He looks very handsome. She bit her lip to prevent from smiling. “Youngmin!” she said. Youngmin heard someone called him. He looked at the front door of the café and saw HaNi, smiling at him. He smiled back. She looks very beautiful. HaNi sat beside him.

There is an awkward silence when then someone opened the door. They both glanced at the door and saw HaeRa and Minwoo, holding hands. They are dating? They both asked. HaeRa and Minwoo don’t seem to recognize them.

“HaNi-ah, don’t let them recognize you.” Youngmin whispered and she just nod.

/Flashback/

Boredom was killing HaeRa. She has nothing to do but to lay on her bed. She decided to call Minwoo because she knew that Youngmin and HaNi were together, Kwangmin was at the park and Zarin was sad. So no choice. She just has to call Minwoo.

=PHONE CONVERSATION=

Minwoo: Yoboseyo…?
HaeRa: Yoboseyo, Minwoo-ah! Are you available? I’m so bored!
Minwoo: Uhh… arra. Where do you want to eat?
HaeRa: YAY~! Coffee shop first then to the park, nae?
Minwoo: Nae, you want it. Get dress.
HaeRa: I don’t want to dress.
Minwoo: Then don’t! It’s the first and last time, jebal…
HaeRa: -sigh- Arasso. Wait for me, arra?
Minwoo: Nae. I’ll be waiting outside.

HaeRa hanged up and sighed. *Damn it! I’m going to get dress.* She ruffled her hair and searched to her cabinet to see if she still had the dresses Minwoo and Youngmin gave her.

She picked the white dress because she knew that Minwoo loves white. *Do you think he’ll recognize me with these?* She said and tied her hair in a messy bun. She groans in disgust as she stomped outside the house. She saw Minwoo waiting outside the house.

“YAH~! Don’t you think its okay? It makes me cringe!” she whined. Minwoo looked at her and he split his juice, dropped it with jaws dropped open and wide eyes. He rubbed his eyes and looked at her again.

“Boy, is that you?” he asked in disbelief. “The hell, who do you think it is?!” she groaned. “Stop staring at me like that! I’m going to punch your face!” she shouted and stomped away. Minwoo blinked. “You look beautiful.” He said. HaeRa continue walking. “Yah! Wait for me!” Minwoo said.

HaeRa stopped. “Is that my problem that you’re so slow?” she asked. “How can you walk normally with heels? It’s your first time!” he whined. HaeRa looked at him. “It’s not!” she said and continued to walking.

Minwoo grabbed her wrist. He saw some men looking at her. “WAE?!” she shouted. Minwoo his hand on HaeRa’s and pulled her closer to him. He pointed the group of men. “Do you want to be with them?” he asked and HaeRa shook her head.

“Good. So, let’s just pretend to be couple so…you know. But this is a friendly way, nae?” he said and HaeRa looked at him and nod. “Nae.” She said.

/END OF FLASHBACK/

Youngmin and HaNi were watching them with their faces covered with the menu book.

“Minwoo-ah, what do you like?” HaeRa asked. “Uhh, what do you want?” he asked back. HaeRa groaned. “Whatda—“ she was cut when she remembered that they were pretending to be couples. “I’m the one who asking you, Minwoo.” She said calmly.

“Hot chocolate and a donut?” he asked. “Hmm, okay.” She said. “Wait for me.” Minwoo said and walked towards the counter.

“Youngmin, they are dating?” HaNi whispered. “Molla, I think they are just hanging around.” Youngmin said quietly. “But just looked at unnie, she looks beautiful. She said to me that she’ll never wore dress and heels but just look at her now. She’s making herself beautiful.” She explained.

“Oh!” Youngmin said, quite loud so HaNi covered his mouth.

HaeRa looked at the two awkwardly. “Yeobo, what do you want?” the guy with blue polo said. But they were covering their faces. HaeRa looked at them. Yeobo? They looked like my age and yeobo? She asked herself.

“Anything you want, honey.” The girl with yellow dress said and chuckled. “My yeobo is very handsome.” She touched the guy’s face. “You too. Yeobo.” The guy said and chuckled.

HaeRa looked away when Minwoo was there. “Here you go, HaeRa.” He said and sat down. HaeRa smirked when she find out who they were. She saw the guy with blue polo shirt was a blonde one and the other girl was at her chuckle.

Minwoo looked at HaeRa. “Wae?” he asked. HaeRa chuckled and pointed the two figures. She signed him silence and continue pretending. “HaeRa-ah, you’re just so beautiful today.” Minwoo said. HaeRa chuckled softly. “Just because of you.” She said sweetly.

HaNi gasped and Youngmin covered .

“Aigoo… Disguises are not that hard but why you two so obvious?” Minwoo chuckled. HaeRa grabbed the menu book covering the two’s faces. HaNi and Youngmin sighed.“You’re dating?” the four of them asked. They chuckled. “Aniya. We just hanged out, but the two of you?” HaeRa asked. “Oh!” HaNi chuckled. “We’re just hanging around, too.” Minwoo looked at Youngmin and winked. Youngmin gave him a curious look. “Wae?” he asked. Minwoo chuckled. “Nothing.”

-----------------------------------

Kwangmin went home at 6:00 pm. He entered the room but he didn’t saw his hyung. “Hyung?” he called but no one answered. Where’s that… he was interrupt when someone opened the door. He took a glance and saw HaeRa, Minwoo, Youngmin and HaNi.

“Oh! Annyeong, Kwangmin-ah.”
“Gwechanayo, Kwangmin-ssi?”
“Annyeong. Are you here?”
“When did you come home?”

Kwangmin looked at them with confuse look. “Huh?” he asked. “Gwechana?” they asked and he just nodded. “Do you want me to cook? Are you hungry?” Youngmin asked. Kwangmin look at his hyung. “You don’t know how to cook, hyung.” Kwangmin said.

Youngmin faked a smile. “HaeRa can help me. Also HaNi, nae?” he said and the girls nodded. “Are you hungry?” HaeRa asked. “Just cook for yourself. I’m not hungry.” He said. “But you didn’t eat anything since—“ Minwoo was cut when Kwangmin shook his head. “I.AM.NOT.HUNGRY.” he repeated. They sighed and went outside.

Is it right that I’ll lose her? Do I really deserve it? Why would every special person on my life be gone?He sighed. Tomorrow. I’ll come to see her. He ruffled his hair and groan. “STUPID!!” he shouted.

HaeRa and HaNi were at the kitchen, cooking while the boys were sitting on the couch and watching TV.

“Unnie, what do you think of Minwoo-oppa?” HaNi asked. HaeRa, whose mixing the juice turn a look at HaNi. “Bwoh?” HaeRa said. HaNi chuckled. “Aniyo.” She said. HaeRa smiled and moved closer to HaNi. “How about you? What do you think of Youngmin?” she whispered and smile evilly.

“Unnie!” she said and continued washing the dishes. “I do hope that he feels the same way too.” She mumbled. “But!” she said. “It’s very impossible. He’s a kingka and I’m kinda like a nerd without glasses.” She continued.

HaeRa sighed and patted HaNi’s back. “Maybe…” she said. “Maybe you think you’re a nerd without glasses, but what if…” she paused. “What if he thinks that you’re a princess?” she smiled.

HaNi chuckled. “It’s impossible, unnie.” She said. HaeRa splashed a water at HaNi’s face. “Impossible? The way he looks at you will explain it! Not how you think for yourself. If you continue thinking like that, you’ll put yourself down.” She said and chuckled.

HaNi wiped out the water out of her face and chuckled. “I don’t want to hope anymore, unnie.” She said and continued cooking.

“Hyung, you’re making me feel dizzy!” Minwoo whined. Youngmin was switching the channels fast with the remote. “HYUNG~!” he shouted. Youngmin stopped and they spotted a love channel. “You like it?” Youngmin asked. Minwoo nodded and watched.

Kwangmin went down from his room and sat beside Youngmin, now Youngmin was between Minwoo and Kwangmin. “Wae?” Youngmin asked. “I feel bored there.” Kwangmin quickly replied.

The show finished and they were watching… “Crazy Little Thing Called Love?” Youngmin asked when he saw the picture of Nam and Shone. Minwoo nodded. “HAERA! CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE!” Minwoo shouted.

HaeRa zoomed out of the kitchen and sat beside Minwoo. “Jinja?!” she asked. She looked at the screen with wide eyes and saw Shone and Nam. “AAHHH~!” she screamed and pushed Minwoo. “Minwoo-ah! Do you saw that handsome man?!” she said with dreamy voice.

Minwoo rolled his eyes. “I’m more handsome.” He mumbled but HaeRa heard it earning a punch on his arm. “Yah!” she said. Maybe… she thought and giggled. HaNi sat beside HaeRa. “What’s that?” she asked.

“Crazy little thing called love. A story about a nerdy girl with a massive crush on a kingka of school. Her friends decided to give her a makeover and that transfer her to be a beautiful girl. Then the kingka guy…” HaeRa paused when she realized that it was the same love story of Zarin and Kwangmin.

“Wae? Continue it.” HaNi said. HaeRa cleared . “Mianhae, Kwangmin-ah.” She apologized. Kwangmin sighed and stood up. He let out a sigh again and started walking upstairs, heading to his room.

HaeRa ruffled her hair. “Aish…!” she said. “I shouldn’t say it. I ruin his mood.” She mumbled and walked to the kitchen and continued cooking.

 HaNi followed HaeRa at the kitchen and help her cook. After a few minutes, it was finish. HaNi prepared the utensils and plates, Youngmin help her. While Minwoo and HaeRa were preparing the food at the table.

“Don’t you think Kwangmin is angry because of…me?” HaeRa asked and sighed. Minwoo looked at her. He pinched HaeRa’s cheeks and laughed. “Aish! What’s that for?!” HaeRa asked rubbing her cheeks. “For being a pabo.” Minwoo replied.

HaeRa threw a glare at him then continued placing the food in the bowl. HaNi moved closer at HaeRa and patted her back. “I don’t think so. You just told the story of Crazy Little Thing Called Love, nae?” she chuckled.

Youngmin chuckled too. “Aish! That chuckles!” HaeRa shouted then ruffled her hair. She glared at them first. “Let’s just eat.” She said. They all sat on the table and ate quietly.

----------------------

Longest Chapter! XD BWAHAHA~! Hope ya like it! Mianhae for late update! ^^

Whacha think? Please leave a comment! ^^