chapter 1

my y self and that piece of

I have always wanted to debut in a band but...... instead my dream turned out differently than what I thought it would be. I would be debuting as a guy instead of my original girly self. Ironically because I always wanted to be a guy. I took a breath as I stepped into the crowded room.

How am I going to remember so many people's names at once. I am a huge fan of kpop ever since........ well forever. A guy walked towards me...... I looked down at my shoes, my shoes were suddenly verrrrry interesting and noticed a lot of dirt on it hmmmm I never noticed that before. I looked and saw him standing infront of me. wow he was hotttttt. :)

 "Ummm can I help you with anything" I asked.

"What are you doing here this the exo practice room, oh i get you're a fan, do you want a autograph?."

Ummmmmm how do I reply ??? I was saved as the manager stepped in through the doors. He explained that I would now be joining the band hehehe as a guy of course.

"this is Riku, she... ompfff... i mean HE will be joining the band. take care of him you guys." i glared at the manager as quietly shied away from us, well mostly from me actually, i can have that affect on people. i looked over and heard someone humming. umm is that normal for a guy to be humming?

" thats DO... dude stop humming you're freaking the new member out."

"nahhh its cool, so which room is mine?" i think his name was Baekhyun

"the one in the back, the manager said you can the room to yourself."

hey... remember when i sayed i didnt like the manager, well i take the back. hehehe... i have own rooooooom. omg that is awesome, ever since i was little i shared a room with my older brother. i blame for how i turned out. :(

i saw a guy near the window, in front of it reading abook. nahh just kiddding, he was infront of a tv playing video games like all other teenage boys. besides theirs looks and talents these boys are all so normal.. ish ;) i think his name was kai

i threw my stuff into the room, " hey wanna go out and eat or can you people cook?"

"its ok, DO usually cooks for us."

"well aren't you a ladies man cooking and humming, what more can someone want" i snickered to myself. apparently i said it a little too loud and eveyone started laughing as well. Except for DO he was clutching his stomach and laughing much harder than the rest of us.

after he got up shrugged it off like nothing happened and went into the kitchen. i heard a lot of crashing and banging. is that the noise of cooking? or is making a monster out of food?

ughhhhh im so hungry, Do said the food was almost done, in about 5 minutes or so.

its ok he said

its almost done he said

no need to woryy he said

-____________-

"time to eat riku" i ran over to the table and breathed it in, WOW for such a weird person, he makes delicious smelling food. i grabbed as much as i can onto my plate sat down in front of the tv and started to eat.

then i saw a hand trying to reach for some of the food on my plate i ninja swatted it away. oh did i mention i am also good at fighting, but i have very bad health so i only use violence in times of need.

"owwww" kai whined while shaking his hands.

i growled at him for trying to take my food, he slowly backed away and started making his way to the kitchen for his own food. YES save the food mission completed ;p