Chapter 1

my y self and that piece of

*Amber's POv

the stylists had finished turning me into a boy than what i was already was. the door opened and 12 members walked in . Each walking with an attitude that was impossible to miss. with such confidence that made one stare at them.

The one named Kai walked over to me. i shot a steel gaze at him as if telling him to back or eles. ugh here i was in the studio, my chest bound and transformed into a guy. but i thought i actually looked pretty good. better looking than most guys actually.

he scoffed at me and walked away.ugh the infuriating bastard. taking my stage name and scoffing at me. i had always liked the name kai (it sounds cool: my opinion). so now i have the stage name of riku even though this was a korean band we had jap names which sounds alittle cooler than some of the name. (no offense)

i steped outside to take a breath from praticing i went downstairs to grab a drink. after of years being with my brothers, i grew up as a guy i evened looked like a guy most girls on the streetes would try to flirt with while thair boyfriends were watching as if purposely trying to make them jealous.

i tied up my hair which was now the color of honey amber. (taemin's lucifer hair cut). and pulled my bangs back with 2 clips. i walked into the cafeteria in sm building. many poeple were there.i heard girls screaming my name. i gotten use it already however.

i looked and just stared coldly. i siad i gotten use to it. i didnt say i appreciated it. i think its kinda creepy that these girls know what brand my underewear is, i dont even kno. i shuddered. one of the girls probably thought i shuddered from the cold she ran over with her sweater and wrapped me in it.

i took it off without saying a owrd and walked away. they were still filming upstairs. i sat down and started to drink my water. i saw kai??? noooooo as ugly as he is, he isnt that ugly, with all those creepy anciet looking crap on his face. i realized it was just make up and that was used for the heavy metal part in out song.

he took the seat next to me. i shieled my eyes trying not ot look at him. that was scary ok? " yo, you ok?"  i took a deep breath and just nodded. "heyyy" "errr, can you umm wash the make up off your face before you talk to me, the......" and i zoned out. "what are you scared of it???" " what im not a girl, of course not." in the commotion i had unshielded my eyes. i saw his face and quickly sheided my eyes again.

i clutched my hair. those markings brings back bad memories. i was shaking with fear. Kai then walked away " imma go finish up withe music vido, you should come back soon."