A White Rose

Falling For You

It's been three days since I camped myself in my room, I still haven't heard from Hyung since our little "Incident"  I have been non stop crying since I shut the door on Monday, it's now Thursday and I have no idea how I still have tears to come out.  I started to feel sick since I woke up this morning, probably mal nutrition. 

 

I feel bad that I'm worrying everyone, Teddy has called the house numerous times, and the guys have been knocking on my door non-stop.  I'm not coming out of my room until I see Hyung, he's the first person I want to see.  You're gonna be in here forever.  Oh shut up. 

 

I tried to deny that fact that it's never going to be the same between us, and if I didn't come out soon, I would be in critical shape.

 

 

~~The next day~~

 

 

Well, I least people acknowledge my existence.

 

The boys have been bringing food up to my door, knocking and walking away; they realized I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone, but they have noticed that I haven't eaten for three days also. 

I heard a knock on my door, that's strange, it's not even meal time.  I lazily walk over to my door and swing it open, to my surprise, there was no food on the ground.  I was a piece of paper with a white rose.  I reached down and picked up the note and flower.

"Ouch!"  I yellped as I looked down at my pricked finger and pouted.  I sighed and opened the note.

'I felt it too.  My place at 8?

-Tabi

P.S.  And yes that means leaving the isolation of your room.                                                                                                                                                                

 I glanced at the clock, it's five already, I better get ready..             

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow!! Thanks so much for the subs guys!! I got 11 so far!  I was really thinking about where I could go with this story but it's not very far, so this is just going to be a Short Fic, but I may make a sequel to this. Two more chapters till the end!

P.s. I will be making a Daragon Fic soon so watch out for that!! (I also am starting Kpop reviews on my blog ^^)