Mercy!

Falling For You

I glaced over at him, to see him staring out into space, probably thinking.  I wonder what goes through that mind of his, maybe something important, or maybe childish, or maybe....

"Like what you see?"  Seunghyun chuckles.  I snapped out of my trance to realize that I had been staring at him for the past ten minutes.

"Oh.. sorry I just zoned out for a minute.." I looked down trying to hide my blush.  Me and him have been exchanging these moments lately, one of us catching the other staring at the latter.  We were close so we just brushed it off.  I got off the couch and walked into the kitchen.  Opening all the cupboards and then standing back to scan through them.  I sighed.  No food.. as usual.  I've been staying the past few nights at Seunghyun's because my band mates have been driving me up the wall.

"Hyung!! You have no food!"  I whine in my aegyo mode.

"Go buy some then" Seungyun replies in a 'I don't really care' tone.

"But I'm huuuungry hyung!!" I whine some more.

"Don't make me tickle you." He smirks.  This has been something we've done since kids, if the other one was bothering you, you'd tickle them till they yelled mercy.

"Bring it." I say confidentely.  Seunghyun stands up and walks over to me, until his face is right infront of mine.  I could smell his breath (which actually smelt pretty good).  I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You asked for it!" He stated before he grabbed my sides.  I squeeked.  Seunghyun stop tickling me for a moment. "Did you just, squeek?" He smirked obviously entertained by my reaction.

"Psh.. nah." I said, trying to sound cool, which didn't go very well since my voice cracked at the end.  I hung my head in defeat and Seunghyun started to tickle me again.  If you must know, I am really ticklish, so by this point I was on the ground with Seunghyun on top of me.  I'm a sore loser, so it takes me a while to shout mercy.  I turn around and say in my toughest voice. "You're gonna have to try harder than that!"  Seunghyun picks me up with ease and carries me into the washroom.  He sets me down in the bathtub.  I know what hes about to do so I try to squrim out of the bath but he pushes me down by pushing on my stomach.  I move slightly and I hold my breath as his hand slips.  He mumbles a quick apollagy before he turns the shower on.  I scream when the cold water hits me.  After a few moments he turns the shower off, he stared at me, trying to hold in his laugh.  I scowel at him.

"Looks like I win this round."  He proudly states.  Think again.

"Hyung!" I squeel as I jump on him, wraping my arms and legs around him, getting him completely soaked. 

"I win." I state. 

"Can you get of now.." Seunghyun mumbles.  I shake my head. "Please?" I shake my head again.

"There is NOTHING you can do to get me off!" I taunt.  Suddenly, I feel lips against mine,my eyes grew wide and out of shock I let go and fall to the ground. "Nothing eh?" His says raising an eyebrow at me.

I was left there, on the ground.  What was that feeling.. it was a spark.  I shook my head.  No, I'm crazy, that's my hyung, that would just be weird.  I remember when I bruised my cheek last week, he exaimend it by rubbing his thumb across it softly, I felt that same spark there.  And recently every time he smiles at me, I get this weird feeling.  I can't be falling for him.. can I?

 

T.O.P's POV

What just happend?  Did I really just do that?  I needed to get my mind of this.. I grab my coat and slip my shoes on and head out the door.  It was past midnight, so there weren't many people on the streets except a few drunks. I come down here a lot, just to get my mind of things or think without any inturruptions.  I don't know what came over me, it just was the first thing I thought to do.  I know it was that wrong thing to do, but then how come it felt so right?  I can't face him now.  I mean.. he can't have felt the spark.. right?

 

 

AN: How is it so far?? Give me some feedback!!