Chapter 15: Does that mean…

Sent For You

 

Luhan’s POV

Psh! This girl. I cure her and she mocks me. I love the way how’s she’s in denial though. I don’t even know why I’m teasing her that way but it somehow gives me joy and such.

I went outside and cleaned the tables. Just in time Joon, Cai and Jino arrived. They didn’t greet me with their usual hyper active smiles. They looked at me as if as I was scary. I guess they were still thinking of the incident.

“Hey!” I said. I knew that they were shocked and they felt awkward.

“Ummm… Hi…”

Sigh. This is awkward. “I’m sorry for yesterday… I wasn’t in the mood so yeah…

“Are you sure hyung? You’re not mad at us?”

I nodded and smiled.

“Hyung!” Joon cried.

“Everybody group hug!” Jino proclaimed.

I widened my eyes and they hugged me with full force. Geez, these kids!

“We love hyung!!!”

“Y-yah! I-I can’t… breathe…”

“Luhan-ah!” I heard Haewon call. Ugh! I never hated hearing my name so much in my life.

End of POV

The three boys grew suspicious,. A smile crept in their faces as they looked at each other.

Luhan sighed once again as Haewon kept on telling him what to do. If felt like the day way never going to end.  When he went back Joon, Cai and Jino, they looked at him mischievously.

“Wae?”

“Are you and Haewon noona in good terms now?”

“Her. She won’t forgive me till she lets me suffer…”

“So that means you’re giving her an advance birthday gift?”

Luhan tilted his head in confusion.

“What did you say? Birthday?”

“Yep.”

“So her birthdays… tomorrow?!”

“Don’t tell me you didn’t know hyung…”

•••

Their work hours ended. Haewon can’t be happier to order Luhan around.

"So where do you want to go???" Luhan asked.

"Mmmm..." Haewon was thinking with her finger below her chin. 

 

"Ah! Take me to Lotte World!"

 

"Again?!"

 

"Again."

 

Luhan sighed knowing he can't disagree with her. "Arasso... I'll take you."

 

Haewon squealed in joy and pulled Luhan "Come on! Let's go!"

 

Luhan giggled when as she is suddenly hyper "Impatient much?"

 

•••

They arrived at Lotte World and Luhan wasn’t excited at all. He’s been to the place a hundred of times. I guess it’s gonna be a thousand since kid Haewon loves this place.

It was quit tiring going to one place to another but Haewon can’t seem to get enough of it.

Luhan found it funny that Heawon likes riding those rides where she’s clearly scared of. But he was secretly loving the way she clings unto him when she get’s scared.

“You can let go of my hand now…” Luhan smirked.

Haewon widened her eyes as she felt his hands on hers. It was just so natural holding his hands that she didn’t even noticed that she was.

“S-sorry…” She madly blushed as they were walking to the bus station.

•••

They rode the bus and Heawon immediately felt her eyes getting heavy. She fell asleep and she was unstable. Her head was moving side to side.

Luhan chuckled. He gently placed her head on his shoulders.

“I going to let you borrow my shoulders again for free since it’s your special day tomorrow.”

He said chuckled once again. He looked outside the window and started thinking.

Since when did she become this happy, jolly and fragile girl?

He kept on thinking of all the possibilities. He hasn’t mentioned anything to her that she was too cold or did he asked her to be a little warmer. She just changed since…

The kiss…He widened his eyes and looked back at her. Could it possibly…

He shook his head. It’s impossible to change a person with a kiss. An accident kiss!

Aigoo, Luhan you’re thinking too much. You’re just tired…

•••

“Is there somewhere else you wanted to go to?” Luhan asked as they stepped out of the bus.

Haewon gave him a confused looked then she tilted his face from side to side. “Are you ok? Since when did Evil Lulu become this kind?!”

“Evil?! Yah! Since when did I become evil?! Just take my kindness and don’t complain.”

She chuckled. “Fine! I want to go to… Ah! Han River!”

“Han River?”

“Yeah, I haven’t really appreciated the place since I just pass by it…”

“Ok then… But The Han River is at its best at night. You do see that on TV right?”

Her face brightened up. “Tonight then!”

Suddenly Heawon’s phone rang.

“Hey Minji!... Ok I’ll be there!” She placed her phone on her pocket.

“Minji asked me to go to her house. I guess I’ll meet you later…”

“Sure… Bye!”

“Bye!” She smiled at him. Her eyes were smiling too.

Luhan froze. It was his first time seeing her eyes smile.

He got back to reality and smiled and waved at her.

He turned around and placed his hand on his chest. He felt his heart beat so fast…

Little did he know that he was falling for her.

 •••

“Unnie!” Minji greeted her with a big smile.

“Hey!”

Minji prepared something for both of them to eat. As usual Minji talked a lot. Especially when she talks about Jino who she is pretty much in ‘like’ with.

 “Unnie what should I do?! I really really like him! The way he makes my heart beat so fast, the way he makes me blush and he’s on my mind 24/7!”

Haewon did not speak as Minji was talking about Jino. She kept on thinking on what Minji said. He makes my heart beat fast, he makes me blush, he is on my mind all day… does that mean…

“Unnie! Did you hear what I just said?”

“Huh? Oh… Yeah…”

Minji sighed. She knew Haewon was lying. “What’s bothering you Unnie?”

“Nothing.”

“Come on, you can tell me anything!”

I’m just going to ask. This won’t mean anything…

“Ummm… About what you said about Jino… When a person makes your heart beat fast, when he makes you blush, when he’s on your mind all day… Does that really mean you like him?”

“Of course! Look, Cai oppa doesn’t make me feel like he does, Joon oppa doesn’t too… Even Luhan oppa!”

Haewon flinched as she heard Luhan’s name. Luhan…

“Wae? Is someone making you feel like that?”

Haewon didn’t answer… In fact she wasn’t listening at all.

Suddenly Minji gasped. “You do really like Luhan oppa!”

Haewon unconsciously nodded. Until she got back to reality…

“What? What?! No!”

“But you just agreed a second ago!”

“No I didn’t! Aish! Minji!”

“Fine! I won’t insist anymore…”

 

“So how’s your punishment to Luhan working..?”

“Well, he’s doing good. He took me to Lotte World and guess what! He’s taking me to the Han River tonight!” Haewon squealed like she was having a date with her boyfriend.

“Omona! That’s so sweet! You must be excited?!”

“It’s not sweet since it’s a punishment. But yes! I’m excited!!!”

“Then you must wear something pretty tonight!”

***

:(( Sorry for not updating... College is eating me up...

:(( because i realized that the last 2 chapters i updated, no one commented...

that makes me sad... cuz i don't really know if you like my story or not :((

a million thank to those who subscribed though :)

i hope you comment and subscirbe :)