Dear Subcribers (it's important! ;A;)

The Power of Twelve

To my wonderful subscribers...

 

Okay, so (don't be alarmed lol it's nothing TOO big) I've decided to go on hiatus for a bit. Um, I'm not too sure how long, but it'll probably be around two months to three months. I'm also unsure if I'll just be taking a break from THIS story, or asianfanfics in general. Now, I'm just taking a hiatus from, like, updating. I'll actually be working on it...well, I'll try to.

I think it's only because of school. My school has this different program where we can work on whatever whenever wherever. LOL, yeah, it didn't make sense to me at first either. It's an independant studies school, so yeah.

There's this thing called "June Rush" where basically where everyone is trying to get their work done, trying to see their teachers to consult, and trying to finish their courses because they've put their work off for so long. I did "May/June Rush" last year, but now that I know how everything works (because I'm in grade ten now), I've decided to do "September/October/November Rush." Ugh, man, I hope you guys get what I'm saying...? Basically, I've just deccided to do as much as I can during these months. Well, at least before Christmas Break.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated The Power of Twelve in the first place. To be honest, out of all my fanfics, this is my second favourite story to work on (lol my first being "Flawless" :3). I'd like to work on it as much as I can, but at the same time, I have school, but I've also been a little out of it in terms of working on my fanfics. I haven't upadted any of my other stories in so long. During my hiatus, I'll work on my stories as much as I can.

OH, for THIS fanfic, I actually might go into editing it again. I'm reading things over and over and over, and I'm starting to sort of dislike the way my story's coming out, but I might just leave what I have, and work with it ^^ Grrrrrr, I'm so indecisive.

I'M SORRY. Ugh, I apologize once again. I know some of you guys have recently subscribed as well. Thank you to all of my subscribers! I love you guys a lot! Don't hesitate to leave a comment on everything I have so far if you'd like. Thank you guys so SO much! I'm glad you guys are enjoying (or maybe you just clicked the subscribe button and haven't read everything YET lol)

If you guys WOULD like to know about my whereabouts and yada yada yada yada, I will shamelessly ask you guys to follow my twitter. Send me a tweet or something, and I'll be glad to answer you guys there as well ^^ Oh, um, I'll also shamelessly ask you to follow my tumblr as well. We should have, like, a special word or something. Haha, what should it be? Um, let's see...I probably won't get any tweets, but I'll just pick a random word related to EXO and this fanfic. Um, okay, tweet this to me, OR send this tumblr message to me lol: Atrox and Cruentus (or maybe you should just follow me, and say hi or something...? hm...) Haha, would you guys actually follow me? Okay, well, it'd be wonderful if you guys came and talked to me :3

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU GUYS! If there's anything you'd like to say, leave a comment below, send me a tweet, OR send me a tumblr message. I love you, guys :3 I'll be back in a few months. I hope you guys take care of yourselves! ^^ (I'll be on and off on asianfanfics)

                                         Love, 

                                                Isabelle.