Forever, You

Forever, You

 

“Stupid girl! Do something right for once!” he barked in your face.

He roughly threw you to the ground, and drunkenly stumbled out of the kitchen. With a sigh, you started picking up the broken glass. But not before long, your hand was crushed into the glass by a foot.

“Give me your allowance. I want to go shopping this week.” Your little sister said, carelessly examining her nails.

“What? You know we’re short on money, you can’t be going around spending money every week little sister.” You quietly replied.

A flash of anger crossed her face. She dug her foot harder into your hand.

“Don’t call me that! I don’t want to be related to anything the likes of something like you so don’t even pretend I’m your sibling! You disgusting thing! Now give me the money! Now!” she slapped your cheek, and stomped her foot on your hand once more before you gave her the money.

You whimpered, cradling your hand to your chest. Hopefully, it wasn’t very damaged. You ran your hand under the cold water of the sink and watched the pink liquid flow down the drain. You gently wiped your hand, and took a good look around you. The smell of alcohol, cigarettes, perfume, and blood infiltrated your nostrils. Quietly, you slipped into your room and started your homework.

 

You were never the one to talk back, even to your younger sibling. You were always passive, a good, quiet girl who got her work done. You didn’t have friends, you didn’t have anyone. You were all alone.

 

Jaejoong rested, a book covering his face as he leaned on the back wall of the library. He was trying to regain his energy from the fight just now. 6 to 1 didn’t seem very fair to him, but it didn’t matter because he still beat them. But he wasn’t happy. He was empty, he didn’t feel a thing. No sorrow, no despair, no pity. He got up slowly, disturbed by a crowd of girls giggling near him. Throwing his book in a random direction, he slipped his bag over a shoulder and silently walked out into the street. He had nobody to hang out with, so what would he do?

 

After a few minutes of thinking, Jaejoong started walking in some direction. He ended up at an old abandoned warehouse. He walked in without a second thought. He stopped at the doorway, examining the place. Dusty chairs and tables, spider webs in the corners, something scurrying alongside the dark crevices. He walked over to an old bookshelf; it was covered in dust, obviously untouched in a while. He gripped a corner, and pulled it, revealing a chunk of the wall missing. He stepped in through the hole, and stood before a grand piano. He set his bag down, and brushed his fingers along the keys of the piano. His fingers moved swiftly, but creating the most beautiful melody. But the song was filled with sadness, a hint of loneliness and longing, a longing to have someone. Because he was all alone.

 

He abruptly stopped playing, a smirk appeared on his face before pounding his fists on the keys.

“Damn you. You even took this away from me.” He hissed, a tear slipped down his cheek before he roughly wiped it away.

Standing up, and grabbing his bag, he walked out not looking back once. He went home, slamming the front door closed.

“Oh, Jaejoong. You’re home?” his mother asked, a hint of disgust intertwined in her question.

“Shut up.” He hissed, he wasn’t in the mood to fight.

“Kim Jaejoong! Do NOT talk to your mother that way!” his father barked.

With a glare he snarled, “Don’t piss me off old man!”

His parents slightly flinched at the harshness in his voice. The house shook as he closed his door. With a sour look on their faces, his parents went outside to the car, and left. He shoved his curtain back down, after watching them leave. He hated them, no. He loathed them, with all the hate his heart could muster. Lying on his bed, he played the music extra loud, drowning himself in his thoughts.

 

You woke up the next morning and quietly left the house for school. Straightening your uniform, and fixing your hair you quietly walked to school with your framed glasses, and books cradled close to your chest. Before you even entered the school building, you felt a sting on your face. You in your breath, and reached a hand up to your cheek. Pulling it away, you winced when you saw the blood. You felt the slimy substance run down your neck. How many times has this happened? You weren’t surprised at all. With your head down, you ran into the girl’s bathroom. Hiding yourself in a stall you pulled the books and notebooks away from your chest. You quickly opened one orange notebook and examined the pages. Thank god it didn’t ruin your drawings. Your drawings were your life, your emotions.

 

You traced the lone tree in your drawing softly. Cleaning off the excess egg, you safely tucked your drawing notebook into your schoolbag. Sitting in class, you took notes, ignoring the whispers around you; you just continued to sink deeper into your chair, wishing you’d just disappear. School ended with more bullying. At lunch, someone dumped their tray on your feet, in the halls everyone threw you into lockers like you were a rag doll, but the worst was how they almost got you a sprained ankle during p.e. You trudged home, simply dreading the fact of living there.

 

Jaejoong skipped school today. But, by that night he was outside, and pissed off. He and his father had gotten into an argument about the future business owner. He was just looking for a fight today. Angrily turning the corner, he slammed into someone in a rush. He smirked.

‘Perfect.’ He thought.

Getting up, he looked at the person he ran into. It was a little girl, looking a little younger than him.

“Watch it!” she shrieked, glaring at him.

“You ran into me first.” He snarled back.

She slightly cowered before murmuring, “Whatever.” While hitting his shoulder as she ran past by.

He scoffed. He knocked over a trash can and messed up his hair in frustration.

“Stupid !” he yelled to nobody in particular.

 

You were sitting in your room when you heard your sister talking on the phone, while entering the house.

“Yes! A totally cute guy! But he was so rude!” she squealed.

“He had this y bad boy aura. It was so hot!” she giggled.

Rolling your eyes, you went back to studying.