The End

We Got Married

It has been quite a while since they have met and Woohyun is going to star in a drama, “The Thousandth Man” alongside T-ara’s Hyomin. Although Hyuna and Hyomin are great friends, Hyuna can’t help that she is feeling jealous. Woohyun exited his car and walked towards a coffee shop that both were suppose to meet at. Hyuna, arriving a bit late due to her schedules, Woohyun decided to call his wife.
“Honey~” Woohyun called.
“I’m late, I know and I’m nearly there.” Hyuna replied as she looked out the window from inside her van.
“Hurry up~~” He cooed.

Hyuna arrived and walked towards Woohyun while letting out a sheepish giggle. She placed her bag next to her and apologized,
“Sorry I’m late.”
“As long as you’re here now.” Woohyun replied with his cheesiness. Hyuna laughed and the mood changed when Woohyun let out the words,
“It’s out last day today. How should we spend it?” Hyuna, feeling upset replied, “I don’t know.” Without a word, Woohyun stood up and said, “Let’s go.”

A gentleman Woohyun was, he opened the passenger door for Hyuna and closed it after her. He ran to the other side and hopped in.
“It’s my first and last time I’m driving for you.” Woohyun said as he put Hyuna’s seatbelt on for her. Hyuna nodded her head and whispered a small Thank you. Woohyun smiled and put his seatbelt on before he started the engine and drove off towards their unknown destination. On the way there, they talked about their week and Hyuna laughing at Woohyun’s cheesiness. They arrived at Lotte World and went straight towards the icing rink. Hyuna had trouble putting her skating shoes on so Woohyun went and helped her.

They finally got to walk on the ice as Woohyun helped Hyuna not to fall over. They had fun skating, mostly Woohyun dragging Hyuna the whole time. It was then, the end. Woohyun gave Hyuna a big warm hug while Hyuna was silently crying in Woohyun’s embrace. Then, Woohyun cupped Hyuna’s face and kissed her. Woohyun being embarrassed hugged her again and it was then time for them to part. Hyuna left and Woohyun stayed behind by himself embracing their memories they had together. But, no one knew that this might be a new beginning.