Come back and good bye.

We Got Married

Today is INFINITE’s comeback on M! Countdown. They returned with their title song, The Chaser, while 4minute was having their goodbye stage. Both of them were happy that they finally performed together after awhile. Before going up on stage, they met up with each other at a small café near M! Countdown. 
“So, excited?” Hyuna asked while crossing her legs.
“Yupp! And I’m nervous that I get to see my girlfriends!” Woohyun exclaimed.
“Hmpf, so you prefer you’re Inspirt’sgirlfriends than me?” Hyuna teased.
“No, you’re the only one for me~~” Woohyun said as he held her hand over the coffee table.It was time for INFINITE to do a dry rehearsal, so they left the café.
“I’ll cheer for you in the audience.” Hyuna said.
“I’ll find you anytime, anywhere.” Woohyun said as he gave Hyuna a cheesy grin. They both giggled at his cheesy comment and separated.

Woohyun stood on stage stretching his body before practise. Hyuna was in the audience, looking at him with glistening eyes. Woohyun gave a small wave back and the crowd cheered, knowing that he was waving at Hyuna. They began a dry rehearsal and as usual, INFINITE was mucking around on stage. Hyuna chuckled at how childish they can be. Soon, it was over, and Hyuna also had to do a dry rehearsal. Hyuna performed with Woohyun on the side giggling at her.

Woohyun and Hyuna did not see each other until the end, when they declared the winner. They walked on stage together, not holding hands, as it might stir something, and quietly whispered to each other small cheesy talks. When the MC had declared the winner, Girls Generation – Taetiseo, both of them clapped and cheered. As both of them were busy, they unfortunately had to separate and go to their schedules. After Woohyun’s schedules, he kept of texting Hyuna to ask if she was free or not. Hyuna didn’t reply until 3AM in the morning, after practising but at that time, Woohyun was sleeping. Hyuna went straight to bed after taking a quick shower.