Flashback

I love you.

Seung Hyun's POV

As soon I read the message, without a doubt I call Ieda's number.

"hello?" said a stranger's voice picking up my wife's phone.

"hello! Are you there with my wife?" I ask. My hands start to trembling holding the phone.

"She's not so good. Seunghyun, miss me?"

This a guy's voice, right? Miss him? Why the hell he ask that?

"Who the hell is this?? Tell me where is she??!"

"Relax dude, I'm Jiyong."

" I don't care who you are, just tell me where is she"

" She's in the ward at floor 3 room 2A. Hospital J."

" I'll be right there." with that I end the phone call.

I quickly grab my clothes and change. I goes to the living room to search my car keys. The keys was just at the edge on my wife’s favourite table in the living room. Then, I snatch it and run out from the house and heading to the hospital right away.

--------------------------------

At the hallway of the hospital on floor 3, I'm running to the ward that 'Jiyong' told me. My legs starts to slower the pace down as I came closer to the ward room that Ieda's been admitted to. A struck of lightning hit my head like crazy when I remember who's Jiyong is.

"OMG, He's back! Aren’t he’s dead..."

My body starts to trembling when the flashback of him replay in my mind. I'm lost of my sanity for awhile. I feel like my world has come to an end. For many years, he's disappearing then he appear out of nowhere. He wants to steal Ieda from me, right? No way in hell I would let him do that. I'm her husband. I have right on her. Also, I don't think Ieda remember him by now. She didn't remember anything for two years about him after the accident.

Nobody's POV

With full of confidence, SeungHyun touch the doorknob and open the door slowly. His eyes slowly move from the floor to the ward room. His eyes roaming to look for Ieda, but what he found is Ieda is having a great time laughing with Jiyong. His step was taken aback as he saw those two were having a great moment.

" No! no! he can't get back with Ieda! She's mine! Mine only! " His mind screaming. Only God knows how he feels right now. His heart was rip apart seeing those two lovebirds get back together like he doesn't exist in Ieda's life at all. He always been like this, he would always jealous seeing them together. Whatever they do, Seunghyun would do something so that they would not be together. Unfortunately, they were still together. That's when SeungHyun starts to plan to kill Jiyong.

Flashback :

" Hyung! thanks for today! you're a great friend forever, hyung! Next time, I'll treat you back!" said Jiyong while laughing a bit. He was just having dinner with Ieda, Seunghyun and the rest his friend Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung.

" It's nothing. You're totally drunk Ji, Let me drive you home" SeungHyun said.

" I'm not so drunk. Hyung, I can go back home by myself, but hyung help me send Ieda home. We're having misunderstanding, so she rejected me sending her  to her home." said Jiyong.

" Okay, just be careful on your way home, okay?" Seunghyun said.

" Hmm " Jiyong answered. He pull out his key from his pants pocket and unlocked his car. He get into the car and open the tinted window.

" I'll go back first, Hyung! annyeong!~~" with that he starts engine and drove away. SeungHyun starts to smirk as he relieve his plan was going smoothly. He smirking stopped as someone tap his shoulder from the back.

" Hyung we'll go back home too. Thanks for the treat!" Daesung said. He walk to his car followed by Youngbae and Seungri.

After they all left, Seunghyun went search Ieda in the restaurant back. " What's taking her so long? " SeungHyun mumble.

She's still in there thinking something deeply that she doesn't notice it's time for her to go home already. Seunghyun wave his hand in front of Ieda's face to make her came to her sense back. Ieda was shocked with the sudden things move in front of her face and she went back to reality.

" Why you're still here?" SeungHyun ask

" Just sit and think about something. I'll go home after I made some sense in my head."

" Think about what? Jiyong? You guys still having a fight?" said SeungHyun. He amused seeing those lovebirds having a fight. He just wish that they would broke up and Ieda would be with him but he's not showing his true colours to anyone. He just keep it to himself. Nobody knows what SeungHyun feels towards Ieda.

" Hmm nothing, oppa. I'll go home first " Ieda said. She stand up from her sit and grab her bag. She try to walk away so that no one can see she's crying but in the halfway before she could walk home, Seungyun grab her wrist.

" Tell me what's wrong. I couldn't bear to see you crying like this"

Now, Ieda are face to face with SeungHyun. She just look down to the road, couldn't bear to show her tear. She wanted to keep the tears but it threaten her to flow out so that the pain slowly wear out. Seunghyun pull her to his car and went somewhere silent and comfortable enough so that she will let out what's burden her heart like crazy.

They arrived at place called Green Park. It's romantic and silent, Seunghyun didn't know this was a place where Ieda and Jiyong spent a lot of time together. At first Ieda was to heartbroken to notice the place where they are now, SeungHyun pull Ieda to a bench and make her sit. The bench was park at the right place which is under a shady tree and in front of the bench was a city scenery from hill's view. They sit next to each other acommpanied by the moonlight that brighten the night on the hill.

Ieda was back to her sense. She look around to the place that SeungHyun bring her to. She's shocked and her tears start to pouring non-stop. She couldn't be more in right sense anymore. She run from the bench that they just sit on, and run non-stop. Seunghyun followed her from back, knowing that she always run to release her stress. She run and run but stop as she's right next to the traffic light. Across the road, she sees an accident. The place where she is now has no one around. It's lonely road. She run to the car that was crash badly. When she get closer to the car, she seems familliar about the car.

" It's Jiyong's car, isn't it?" On the halfway to the crash car. A motorcyle run into Ieda, she was darted off from the hit. SeungHyun just arrive at the place where Ieda was, she's so fast that SeungHyun was a little late to catch on her. SeungHyun let out a scream as he is shock to see Ieda's on the road lying with bloodbath on her body.

" IEDAA!!" He scream.

The motorcycles rider run off as soon he saw SeungHyun came in his way. Unfortunately, SeungHyun can't catch the motorcycle's rider and quickly he calls ambulance while he put Ieda's head on his hand. His body trembling seeing Ieda's blood.

" You must not die, Ieda! NO! " he scream.

To be continue..