Two handsome guys

My Sweet Oppa(s) !!

It’s early in the morning and the annoying sound of your alarm clock woke you up, you looked up at the faint ceiling.

“New day...” you murmured , and gave off a big sigh.
After a few minute passed, you slowly went up from your bed. As you were heading to the bathroom, your phone vibrated. You reached out and saw the caller ID. 'Mom', you sighed and answered the phone.

“Hello mom.” You said.
“Ah Young-a, Are you okay...?” Your mom asked worriedly.
“I’m okay mom, I have already told you before that I have moved on. Don’t worry about me , I’m perfectly fine and I love you mom! Bye~!!” Before your mom could say a word you already hung up the call. *Sorry mom, but I don’t want to make you sick anymore just because of me. You've had enough* you thought.

--

After 10 minutes of walking from your apartment you finally arrived at school, Seoul Arts High School Private School. You are in Junior class now. But you haven’t been back in school for a long time, and today you decided to start a new day.

The students saw you and started talk trash about you.

“She has no shame!!”

“Who the hell does she think she is?!”

“Ewww ... she’s ugly !!”

You ignored them and kept walking, when you were about to arrive at your classroom suddenly you looked up to see Park Eun Ra and her gangs. They were one of your top hater, she smirked and walked towards you.

“Well look who’s here?”

You ignored her and her gangs. You were about to enter the classroom but she blocked the door with her arm, there were other students who were going to enter the room as well but no one dared against her. You sighed.

“Eun Ra, I don’t have time to listen your craps.”

She chuckled, “So you’re pretending to be strong huh? ?” She sneered.

You just stood there while they made fun of you, you didn't want to fight back because you knew that you were gonna lose. But suddenly they mentioned one name that you never wanted to hear and unconciously you slapped Eun Ra and left them shock.

Suddenly two boys approached all of you. You looked up and your eyes widened after you saw the two handsome guys.

“What is going on here?” one of them asked with suspicious eyes.

“Kai ! Sehun !! This slapped me !!” Eun Ra pointed at you while you kept your mouth shut. They were surprised when both of them ignored Eun Ra and came closer to you instead.

“Are you okay?” Sehun asked. You nodded slowly.

“Good.” He smiled and made you blush. Kai turned around with a pissed off expression and started to approach Eun Ra and her gangs.

“If you dare to touch Ah Young again, you’ll be dead for sure.” Kai glared at them, and his expression was scary as hell.

“But why are you defending her?” Eun Ra asked.

“Listen. It’s none of your business, es.” Kai's remark was harsh enough to lead Eun Ra and her friends in shock once again.

“Take her, Sehun.” Kai told him.

Sehun grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the empty music room.

Four girls that hated you the most have seen everything. "What the hell is happening?!? How can EXO members defend that ?!" Ha Young said with a pissed-off expression.

 



Thanks for subscribing and reading my story ! ^^ 
Now RinHyun04 will fix my broken grammars !