White Piano

Just Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  chapter nine White Piano - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   ________________________________________

 

 

"Oh my God Oppa.. This is our new house?" Seohyun said excitedly to see a beautiful two story white house with a red roof on it and a little garden in front of the house made the house really looked like a house she always dreaming of.

"Yes, this is our new house. You can read the front door name." Yong Hwa then pointed at the name carved beautifully on the white  wooden fence.

Jung Yong Hwa & Jung Joo Hyun

 

"Omoo.. This is so embarassing." She scratched the carving as if it would be gone if she did that. She felt so embarass.

"But, are you sure to move in, Oppa? I thought you don't want to use your father's money anymore." Seohyun asked him. Yong Hwa turned his gaze from Seohyun to the white house again.

"Yes, fully sure." He said firmly. "It's not like the first time I use his money. When we went to our honeymoon, I use my father's money." He sighed a bit before he continued. "I couldn't afford an apartment with a good neighborhood. And I really don't want the last incident happened twice. I do this for you so, I think it's okay to use my father's money." He explained while still staring at the house that his father prepared for him and Seohyun. A silent were covering them for a while.

"Thank you Oppa.. Thank you for being so thoughtful." She said and looked to the man beside him. He always looked so cold but, inside him he is a nice and warm person. Seohyun felt so lucky to be able see this side of Yong Hwa.

"Let's go in and take a look inside." Yong Hwa then opened the wooden fence and walked on the small path between the little garden, Seohyun was following him behind. He unlocked the door with the numbers his father told him, it was his birthday.

When they entered the house, Seohyun as always squealing happily to see something that she likes and be the first who entered the house.

"Oppa.. I thought it will be an empty house. I never thought Abbeonim already filled it with everything, in white. I love white." She said while running her hand on the smooth white couch in the living room. A simple silver chandelier was above the living room.

"I bet my father made this house according to what you want." Yong Hwa also roaming his eyes through the house.

"Waaah.. I must say thank you to Abbeonim." Seohyun turned his body to face Yong Hwa who now already stood behind her. "He is so thoughtful person, just like you oppa." She flashed Yong Hwa a sweet smile that made him frowned for a while. He suddenly hold her chin with his index finger and his thumb, and stared at her face intensely. Seohyun gulped her lump hardly.

"I think your wound healing so quick. I almost couldn't see the blackened eyes anymore." He said while examining her wound and her face. He stopped when he met her big brown eyes staring at him. A weird beat starting to happen on Yong Hwa's heart. He hurriedly turned his gaze away and walked, pretending he was checking the house again. He walked to the backyard while Seohyun tried to check the kitchen.

"I can't believe this..!" Yong Hwa suddenly yelled. "Joo Hyun-ah do you like swimming?" He still yelled. Seohyun who was in the kitchen then try to find Yong Hwa.

"Yes, I like it. Why Oppa?" She also yelled to answer him and walked to the backyard where she was sure Yong Hwa will be there. When she walked to the backyard, she was gasped. In their simple house there is a small swimming pool on the backyard.

"Abeoji really build this house only for you." He said while watching the swimming pool. The house was a simple house from the outside so, Yong Hwa didn't expect there would be a swimming pool inside it.

"This is so great Yong Oppa! I must make a cake for Abbeonim. I wonder what ingredients are in the kitchen." She said then ran back to the house right away.

"Cake?" An evil thought flashed on his mind. "I will laugh it out loud when Abeoji eat that cake." He smirked because he knew his father doesn't like cakes especially the sweet one. He then entered the house and followed Seohyun to the kitchen. Seohyun was checking the cabinets to find if there is any ingredients she could use to make a cake.

"Do you find what you're searching for?" He asked while standing against the wall and folded his arms in front of his chest.

"Emmmm..." Seohyun still opened the upper cabinet, tip her toe and peeked to the end of the cabinets. "I think there are not enough ingredients here, there is no flour and butter." She sighed and closed the cabinet. She looked to the man who leaning on the wall lazily.

"Oppa.. What is you father favorite cake?" She asked. Yong Hwa rubbed his jaw and looked like he was thinking hard.

"Chocolate, he loves chocolate cake, especially the sweet one." He said trying so hard to hide his laugh. Chocolate cake was his father number one cake he hate. Seohyun was sighing once again.

"Then, we don't have choco powder too." She looked so disappointed.

"Then, why don't we go buy it to supermarket?" Yong Hwa suggested.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________  

 

"We need this.. We need this.... Ummm.. Kyeopta!! We really need this!!" Seohyun put the toothbrush glass on the kart.

"I thought we are just gonna buy the cake ingredients." Yong Hwa rolled his eyes. Seohyun glanced to Yong Hwa with her sparkling eyes.

"I'm sorry, I really couldn't resist cute things."

"Yes, cute things like me. No wonder you keep nagging on me." Yong Hwa said so narcisstically.

"Yah.. Oppa you're so full of yourself!" She showed him a want to puke face and slapped his arm playfully and they laughed together. Yong Hwa was the one who pushing the cart while Seohyun was the one who putting all the things down. They then went to the ingredients rack.

"Hmmmm.. What your father love the most a pure choco or choco banana?" She asked and shown Yong Hwa the two box of choco powder. He acted like he was thinking again and rubbed his jaw.

"A pure double choco he must be love it." He said with a smirk on his face. He bet his father will throw up to eat that much chocolate.

"Alrighty then pure choco..!" She said then put the pure chocolate powder to the kart. “Hmmm… should we add a choco melt on the cake?” Seohyun said while blown her cheeks like a baloon and show her ducky mouth, she pressed her index finger to her lips her usual way if she was thinking. Yong Hwa alerted when she did that, he felt like there was a call and an urge for him to play with her cheek.

“Yes, you should.” Yong Hwa said  then reached and cupped her bubbly cheek. Seohyun  widened her eyes and felt so shocked. “My father must be chok.. I mean he must be like it.” He then pressed her bubbly cheek and leaving Seohyun only could pouted . Yong Hwa having a light laugh to see her hillarious face.

"You're so kyeop… I.. I mean you’re so ugly.” He said and grinned to her. Seohyun tried hard to let herself go from him while Yong Hwa keep holding her cheeks and didnt want to let it go.

"Wyet me ho!" Seohyun said while keep trying to let her cheek go.

"Nyo I wont." Yong Hwa said mimicking her way to speak.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________  

 

“Unnie.. Have you done with?” A skinny girl with wavy hair walked with her shopping cart to her older sister who was whispering with her friend.

“What’s wrong Unnie?” The skinny girl followed her older sister gaze just to find a good looking man played happily with his girl whom her back facing them near the ingredient rack.

“Who do you think is she?” The older lady talked to her friend, ignoring her dongsaeng.

“Don’t say that she is his girlfriend. Noo… that can’t be.” Her friend looked so disappointed.

“You know them unnie?” The skinny girl asked again

“Aishh…” She looked to her dongsaeng annoyingly. “I just know the man, The Stupid leader you know a popular indie band.” She explained. the dongsaeng shrugged her shoulder. She never heard that kind of music.

"That's why you wont understand. Just stop bugging me!"

The skinny girl snorted and rolled her eyes. Then she decided to look at the man her sister adore a lot. He is indeed good looking, a playful one and seems like the loveable one too. She wonder who is the girl that lucky enough to have him.

"Oppa! You are so mean!" the girl said after she could release herself from him and held her cheeks. She turned her body and walked away from him. The skinny girl widened her eyes to see the girl.

"Yah Joo Hyun-ah.." The boy then chase her, pushing the shopping chart along with him while still laughing.

"They are heading this way lets go!" the older girl said and ready to go away. But, the skinny girl still stunned on her spot.

"Hara-yah... Lets go!!" The older girl said and dragged the skinny girl, or Go Hara away.

 

"It's all 50.000 won sir." The cashier informed Yong Hwa. Seohyun caught him widened his eyes for a bit but then he pulled out his wallet and paid for the things they bought. Seohyun accidently looked to his wallet and she felt sorry for buying too many things. She felt so bad too that she couldn't help him pay because, after she married, she decided to not accept money from her parents anymore. She bet, Yong Hwa also never accept money from his parents too, maybe since he left his home.

"You really breaking my pocket." He said jokingly to see Seohyun's worried face.

"Oppa.. I..."

"What? You felt sorry?" Yong Hwa cut his line. She nodded full of guilty.

"You don't need Joo Hyun-ah, it's my responsibility Because, like it or not in the eye of Korean law I'm your husband."

"Eeeeekkkk..." A loud shriek suddenly heard and made Yong Hwa and Seohyun looked to their back. But, they couldn't find where that shriek came from.

"That was one ugly shriek." Yong Hwa said and made Seohyun having a light laugh. He took the plastic bag and leave the supermarket.

 

"D.. Do I hearing that right?" Go Hara said while leaning on the rack and close with disbelief feeling. She was stalking the couple before when she heard an unbelievable fact. She then laughing so hard and made people around her looking at her with a weird gaze.

"Excuse miss, I want to take that diapers." A woman said pointing at the diapers behind Hara.

"Ah.. Uh.. Yes, please." She then moved aside and walked away still with her disbelief feeling.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________  

When they reached their new home, there was so many people were busy to go in and out their house while carrying boxes. Seems like the stuffs from Yong Hwa's apartment has been delivered to their new house.

"Our stuffs come!" Seohyun then walked faster into the house and Yong Hwa was just following her. The boxes were put on the living room and an old man seems like arranging the workers. He turned his body as he could feel the owner of the house as arrived.

"Young master." He gave Yong Hwa a deep bow. "I'm sorry if I just straightly put all the stuffs to your house. You can order us now where we should put all these boxes." The old man continued with his calming and wise voice. He was Mr Han, the Jung family butler.

"It's okay Mr Han. The stuffs not that many. I can put all by myself, you can leave if you already finish." Yong Hwa said and smiled to the butler. Even though Yong Hwa was known as an arrogant man but, he couldn't be an arrogant one in front of the loyal butler. He respect the butler so much.

"This is my job to make everything right in its place young master. Please order us where we should put the boxes." The old man said.

"Really Mr Han, you don't need. The house is already too much for me, I don't want to get any other help from my father. You can go back to the mansion and help him instead." Yong Hwa flashed a determine gaze to the butler. Mr Han knew Yong Hwa since he was born and even though Yong Hwa left The Jung mansion 5 years ago, he still knew exactly what that gaze mean.

"Algeusseumnida Young Master." Mr Han said then bowed to Yong Hwa and Seohyun. "I will leave now because all the stuffs has been put here." He continued.

"De Mr Han, thank you for your help." Yong Hwa also gave him a slight bow. The old butler then proceed to get out from the house.

"Mr Han..." Yong Hwa's voice suddenly stopped Mr Han's step right in front of the door. "Please tell my father, tomorrow night I invite him to come here for a dinner with my wife." Yong Hwa continued and made Mr Han widened his eyes. He turned his body right away to face the couple.

"I will tell Master Jung for sure." He said calmly but couldn't hide the excited feeling inside him. After all these years, the young master at last made a good interaction with his father by inviting him for a dinner. The old butler gave Yong Hwa another bow then he looked to the woman beside his young master and gave her a bow full of grateful. The young misstress really gave this family a good change and he felt so thankful for her.

"So, it's time for putting the things I guess." Seohyun said.

"No, you don't need Joo Hyun-ah... Just put all these things we just bought," He said and showed the plastic bags he held. "I will put all the boxes in your room." Yong Hwa then put all the shopping bags he held to the kitchen. Letting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter