Welcome to the World of Arius

Another World Then Mine

(YOUR POV)

Looking at myself in the mirror the next morning, I felt a smile pulling at my lips.
The outfit I was wearing was perfect for a day out. 
A black tanktop covered with a tan sweater, a brown jacket over that, a black short skirt and shorts, and brown boots.
I spin around twice and smile again.
"Perfect! Time to go." I said picking up my white bag.
I head out of my room and down the stairs.
"Umma, I'm heading to the shopping district! Do you need me to get anything?" I ask as I go to the front door and put on my boots.
"No, I already went shopping for groceries. Be careful, okay?" my umma replied as she poked her head out of the kitchen.
"I will, please don't worry. I'll be back by dinner time." I assured as I got up tapping the toes of my boots to make sure they are tight.
"Okay, your appa should be home around then too." she told me as I opened the door.
"Alright, see you later!" I said leaving and closing the door.
--
(Normal pov)
Walking through the shopping district, you look around.
Now where was that fortune-teller at? I know it was somewhere around here... You thought as you keep looking around. 
Sighing softly, you decide to give up on your search.
That is until you see a familiar table with fortune-telling items.
"So, you've returned today?" a voice asked causing you to jump.
You look up to see the fortune-teller from the day before.
"I had some questions about my fortunes from yesterday...is that all right?" you replied nervously.
"That is just fine, Ms. Jung. Please come inside, I was just moving the table inside." she said with a smile.
"I'll help you with that!" You offer and pick up the chairs.
"Thank you." the fortune-teller said leading you inside.
Walking inside, you look around the shop.
There were many different fortune-telling items, potions, and many other things.
"You can place the chairs here, Ms. Jung." the fortune-teller tells you as you keep looking around.
You set them against the wall where she instructed.
"Please have a seat." she says sitting down at another table and motioning for you to do the same.
You followed suit and sat down.
"What are the questions you have about your fortunes?" the fortune-teller inquired curiously.
"Well..." you began and pulled the white card out of your bag then placing it on the table. "I wanted to ask you what this card was for."
"That card is how you will start your journey." she answered.
"But how? What does Crescent Arius mean anyway?" you ask confused.
"The Crescent stands for Moon. Arius means Magic." the fortune-teller explained with a smile.
"Moon Magic? I don't get it." you admitted with a sigh.
"You will understand soon, Ms. Jung." she told you.
"Another thing, how do you know my name?" you questioned her.
"I am a fortune-teller, dear. I know many things." the fortune-teller replied.
"Well...okay. I'm going to go now, thanks." you said standing up and grabbing the card putting it in your bag.
"Be careful, Ms. Jung. Your future is closer then you think." she warned you.
"Whatever." you replied and walked out of the fortune shop.
As you walk out of the shop, you felt frustrated.
Geez, I shouldn't have let that fortune-teller take my fortune! What's Moon Magic supposed to do with my future anyway? you thought as you walk down through the shopping district again.
You could hear the usual hussle and bussle of the district as you kept walking.
Suddenly all of the sounds stopped and you looked up confused.
Looking around, you noticed something strange happening.
Everything looked like it was stopped, like someone had pushed the pause button on everyone and everything.
"W-What's going on..? Why isn't anyone moving?!" You ask confused.
You walked over to a store and looked inside, only to see the same frozen scene as everywhere else.
You run through the district trying to find any sign of anyone who wasn't frozen in time.
Suddenly in front of you, a bright light appeared and blinded you.
"H-Hey! What's going on now?!" you yell in surprise.
The light came closer to you and you started to back away.
As if it had a mind of it's own, it shot forward at you and you closed your eyes sheilding yourself.
--
A warmth enveloped you and made you feel extremely dizzy.
Your eyes opened and bright sunlight blinded you.
Blocking your eyes, you lean up and try to look around.
Your eyes widen when you realize that you aren't in the shopping district anymore.
What surrounded you wasn't small shops or fast food places.
It was a forest, a large forest.
"W-Where am I? How can I be in a forest?" You say confused standing up and looking around.
You were standing in a grove and it was covered with large trees surrounding it.
Looking down, you pick up your bag.
What am I going to do now? I mean, one minute I was in the shopping district where everyone was somehow frozen in time then I end up in a forest which I have no idea where it is? You thought really nervous now.
There was a rustle behind you and you froze in place.
Slowly, you look back behind you and your eyes go wide.
There were large black wolves standing there looking at you hungrily.
"Y-You've got to be kidding me...Giant wolves?" You choke out as you begin to tremble in fear.
The wolves advance forward coming closer to you, staring straight at you.
You begin to back up and then took off running through the woods.
Not even knowing where you're going, you keep running trying to get away from the giant wolves that are now pursuing you.
You push through bushes and branches that whip you causing a lot of scrapes and scratches.
The wolves start to gain on you as you keep running.
Running into a clearing, your foot gets caught on a tree root and you fall to the ground.
The wolves slow down and come closer once again.
One lunges at you and you close your eyes tears filling them in fear.
"NO!!!!" You scream in fear covering your head with your arms.
Suddenly a loud cry from the wolves was heard.
Opening your tear-filled eyes, you see that the wolf that lunged at you was suspened up in the air by what looked like tree branches.
The other wolves backed up in fear as their comrade struggled to get free from it's wood restraints.
"Go now, filthy mutts! Or else you'll regret it!" a voice shouted from somewhere nearby.
The wolf was dropped next to it's companions and then they all took off running in fear.
"W-What...just happened? Did the trees protect me?" You breathe out looking at the trees in utter confusion.
"So, you're what they were after." the same voice spoke again sounding closer now.
"Wh-Who's there?!" You shouted in reply. 
You try getting your leg loose from the tree root, but it wouldn't budge.
A rustling came from your left causing you to look up.
Standing there was a cloaked figure with an auburn stone around their neck.
"Wh-Who are you...? Wh-What do you want?" You questioned the stranger nervously.
"Is that any way to thank the person you just saved you? I guess not everyone is always grateful these days." the stranger replied with a chuckle.
"Wa-Wait, you're the one who helped me?" You asked feeling even more confused.
"That's right. I asked the trees to help you and they did because they didn't want those filthy
mutts to kill you." the stranger explained coming closer.
"O-Oh...thank you." You say softly.
"Here, let me help you out of that." the stranger said waving his hand over the tree root keeping your leg trapped.
The root moved back enough for you to pull your leg out of it.
"How did you...do that?" You inquired confused even further.
"By magic, of course. Let me help you up." the stranger answered pulling you up to yor feet.
"Magic..? Really?" You asked surprised brushing yourself off and picking up your bag again.
"Yeah, really. Are you okay?" the stranger replied helping you brush off your jacket.
"Yeah...I think so." you answer looking around. "But...I have no idea where I am or how I got
here in the first place."
"Well, you shouldn't stay in the forest. It's not safe if you can't use magic." the stranger told you before looking around as well.
"I kinda figured that out on my own, thanks. By the way, you never told me who you are." You admitted suspiciously.
"Oh, that's right. I'm sorry, I forgot my manners." the stranger chuckled.
The stranger reached up and pulled down their hood, revealing a  young man with short brown hair and dark brown eyes.
"My name is Alexander Lee Eusebio. Nice to meet you and you are?" the young man said with a bow.
"Um...I'm Jung Ha Neul." You replied blushing lightly at his politeness.
"Well, Miss Ha Neul. What are you doing here? You don't look like you've come out for a stroll in the woods." Alexander inquired curiously.
"Like I said before, I have no idea where I am or how I got here. I was in the shopping district of my home town and then it was like everything had been put on pause. Then this light came out of nowhere and next thing I knew I was here. Then I was chased by the wolves here." You explained tears filling your eyes again.
"Well, you sure went through a bit a of scare before we met." the brunette young man said before reaching up and wiping your eyes. "Please don't cry, I'll take you somewhere safe where you can rest and calm down okay?"
You look at him surprised and slowly nod in agreement wiping your eyes free of tears.
I guess...now is not the time to be crying until I know what's going on here. You thought taking a deep breath.
"Come on, let's go before it gets dark." Alexander said holding out his hand to you.
"Okay..." You answered taking his hand nervously.
The brunette young man lead you gently by the hand through the vastness of the forest.
"Um...Alexander oppa, where are we going exactly?" You ask after a few minutes of silence.
"To the town just up ahead. Me and my friends are staying there right now." Alexander replied with a smile. "Not to mention, they'll want to know that someone was attacked by those wolves again."
"You mean...I'm not the first one?" You say shocked. "Those things...didn't kill anyone have they?" 
"Not yet at least. It's a good thing that the trees informed me of your attack while I was patrolling the forest." the brunette young man answered looking back at you.
"Yeah... Or I'd probably be..." You trail off shivering at the thought.
"Hey, don't worry. If I'm with you, they won't think twice about attacking you again. They hate magic users." Alexander said he helped you over a fallen tree trunk.
"I've been meaning to ask you about that. Can you really use magic, I mean they are just in fairytales right?" You inquired confused.
Looking back at you again, the brunette young man chuckled.
"Not here. It's all real, just look." he told you as he waved his other hand over a small bush.
You watched as beautiful rainbow-colored appeared all over it.
"Wow, they're beautiful! How did you do that?!" You exclaimed in amazement.
"My Base Magic is Earth. Anything that affliates with plants or earth in general, I can use them as I see fit." Alexander explained as he picked one of the flowers.
Reaching up, he slipped the flower in your hair.
You blushed lightly at the sudden action.
"Um...thanks." You muttered embarrassed.
"You're welcome, Ha Neul." the brunette young man replied.
You both continued to walk till you reached an opening among the trees that lead out onto a dirt pathway.
"Looks like we've made it out of the forest. You tired at all?" Alexander asked looking back at you.
"A bit, but I'm okay. Thanks though." You answered as he brought you out of the opening.
Looking up ahead, there was a town just a little ways down the dirt path.
"Good, we just need to go a little further then we'll arrive at the inn we're staying at." the brunette young man told you as he lead you down the dirt path toward the town.
You followed close behind as you both entered the town.
People began to stare at you and it made you uncomfortable.
Reaching up, you grabbed ahold of Alexander's cloak nervously feeling the stares from around you closing in on only you.
"There's nothing to see here, please stop staring at her. You're all making her very uncomfortable." Alexander remarked out of the blue pulling you to his side and putting his cloak around you as if sheilding you from them.
"Th-Thank you..." You whispered softly taking ahold of his arm.
"No problem, Ha Neul." the brunette young man replied with a gentle smile as he lead you to the inn.
Looking up at the sign above the door to the inn, it looked like it said "Magical Strip Inn".
"Here we are, this is where me and friends are staying." Alexander said leading you inside as he opened the door.
A young woman was sitting behing a large wooden counter writing something down.
"Noona, I'm back from patrol." the brunette young man said coming up to the counter.
The woman looked up and smiled.
"Welcome back, Alexander." the woman beamed then looked at you. "Oh, my. Don't tell me you found her in the forest? She looks like she had quite a hard time." 
You look at her confused then looked down at yourself and realized your clothes were filthy and you were covered in dirt.
Feeling your cheek color with embarrassment, you look down covering your face with your hands.
"Could you prepare a room for her? Then she can get cleaned up." Alexander suggested as he touched your shoulder. 
"Sure, she can stay with you till the room is ready and I'm sure we have a change of clothes that she can wear till hers are clean. Give us a bit and we'll let you know." the woman replied with a smile.
"Thanks, noona. Follow me, Ha Neul." the brunette young man said bowing to the woman before leading you up the stairs.
You followed quietly up the stairs not wanting to acknowledge the looks that people were giving you as you both passed.
Alexander stopped at a door and knocked twice before opening the door.
"Hey, guys I'm back. I brought someone with me too." he said stepping inside with you.
Another young man with short brown hair looked up and smiled.
"And you found her while you were patrolling?" he asked standing up from his chair to get a better look at you. 
"She was being attacked by some of the wolf pack. I stepped in just in time. I'll explain more later when the others are here." Alexander replied.
You felt really out of place and gripped Alexander's sleeve nervously.
"Don't worry, we won't hurt you." the other brunette assured with a smile. "I'm Shin Soohyun, nice to meet you." 
"Jung...Ha Neul." You said softly still feeling embarrassed.
"She embarrassed because she all dirty from the wolf attack. Don't take it personally, Soohyun." the brunette young man said with a smile.
A knock came at the door.
"Alexander, the room for the young lady is ready. We've also prepared her the clothes she can wear." a woman's voice called through the door.
"Okay! Thank you!" Alexander called back. "Ha Neul, I'll take you to your room okay?" 
"S-Sure." You agreed and allowed him to lead you out of the room.
The brunette young man lead you down the hallway to the end and opened the door.
"This will be your room. Just come to that room I took you to when you're done okay?" Alexander said letting you in the room. 
You walked in and looked around.  
It looked like a normal motel room only with an actual shower and bath.
"I'll let you know, thanks Alexander oppa." You replied bowing and setting your bag with the flower he gave you on the bed.
"Okay, see you in a bit then." the brunette young man said with a smile before closing the door and leaving.
You spy the clothes sitting on the end of the bed and smile at how cute the outfit was.
It was a black t-shirt with a long sleeved grey shirt underneath, a short black skirt with short  jeans underneath.
Locking the door, you start to undress and notice that they gave you black underwear as well with your clothes.
Stripping down completely, you walk into the bathroom and close the door before turning on the water for the shower.
After checking the temperature, you step into the shower letting the water soak your sore and tired body.
What is going on here? It was like time stopped at the shopping district and then I was teleported here by some strange light. I was attacked by wolves 3 times their regular size and saved by a earth magic user named Alexander. Then when he brought me here, no one would stop staring at me. Was it because I was covered in dirt or because I was wearing clothes they've never seen before? You wonder as you began to wash your hair.
You began to think back to the previous day and a thought hit you like lightning.
"Wait a minute here, the fortune-teller said that I would embark on some kind of journey and stuff. Could this have been what she meant?" You say aloud now starting to see something that made sense.
Washing out your hair, you began to think about Alexander.
He's a magic user...that's so unreal. I mean, could what the fortune-teller saying about that card really be true? Could I have be transported somewhere else? Not to mention the magic he used to protect me from those wolves... He must be really powerful. You thought as you began to wash the dirt from your skin with some body wash.
When you rinsed off, you turned the shower off and stepped out. 
Grabbing two towel, you wrapped one around your hair and the other around your body. 
You looked in the mirror and saw your reflection looking back at you. 
That was when you noticed all the scratches and scrapes all over your legs.
"That's going to be annoying. They sting a little too..." You say as you start to dry yourself off.
Once you were finished drying off you walking into the bedroom and start dressing. 
Looking at the clothes, you smile a little as you finish dressing into them.
There was a mirror by the window, you walked over to it and looked at yourself.
"It's not something I usually wear, but it will have to do for now. At least they have clothes similar to ones I'm used to wearing." You beamed as you spun around. 
In the corner of your eye, you noticed your clothes were neatly folded and clean on the bed along with something shiny sitting on top of them.
Walking over, you notice that the shiny object was a key.
Most likely the one to the room you're staying in.
You put the key in your pocket and put your bag in the closet which seemed to have a lock on it as well.
"Okay, now I have to go meet back up with Alexander oppa." You say looking at the door.
Taking a deep breath, you go outside of the room and head back towards the room that you visited before.
When you were about to knock on the door, it suddenly opened and someone ran into you.
You fell backwards and was caught around your waist keeping you from falling to the floor.
"Sorry about that, are you okay?" a voice asked.
You look up at the one who caught you to see a blonde guy wearing all black.
Feeling your cheeks go warm, you can't seem to talk.
"What, cat got your tongue?" the blonde teased.
Your face goes a darker red and you push him away only to fall back again.
Someone else caught you from behind and helped you back up.
"Eli hyung, be nice to her! You made her embarrassed!" the one behind you scolded.
Looking back, the boy standing there looking quite feminine. 
He had short blonde hair and beautiful eyes.
"Oh, I didn't mean to. I was just teasing her a little." the blonde called Eli replied with a smile. "No need to get worked up, Kevin." 
"Alright, you two. Don't fight with Ha Neul in the middle please." Alexander said coming between them and pulling you out of the middle.
"Sorry, Xander hyung." the two blondes replied in unision.
Alexander lead you into the room and let you sit next to him on the bed.
"Sorry about that, Ha Neul. Those two fight a lot." he apologized.
"N-No, it's okay." You say shaking your head.
"Is everyone here now?" the brunette young man asked looking around the room.
"Yep, everyone's here hyung." Soohyun said sitting in one of the chairs.
"Okay then. For starters, guys this is Jung Ha Neul. I found her when I was patrolling the forest and saved her from the part of the wolf pack. Ha Neul, these are the friends I mentioned to you." Alexander explained.
"N-Nice to meet all of you." You said bowing your head to them.
"Let's have everyone introduce themselves. As you know, I'm Shin Soohyun." Soohyun said  with a smile.
"I'm Shin Dongho, nice to meet you noona." The boy sitting next to him with short dark red hair said.
Sitting next to Dongho was the first blonde you met.
"I'm Kim Eli, a pleasure Ha Neul." he said with a smirk causing you to blush.
"I'm Lee Kiseop. Hope we can get to know each other more." the black haired guy sitting next to Eli added.
"Kevin Woo." the other blonde said with a bright smile.
"Yeo Hoonmin, you call me Hoon." another red haired guy said with a gentle smile.
"Kim Jaeseop, call me AJ."  the brunette sitting beside Hoon said not really looking at you.
"Kim Kibum." a guy with purple streaked black hair said looking up at you with cold dark eyes.
"Welcome to Arius, Ha Neul." the group said in unision.

CHAPTER 2 END!!!

Author Note:  

How did you like the newest chapter? Man this took longer to type then I thought!! @_@ I even wrote more then I planned. 

Well, let me know what you think!! XD
~Kaza