The Auditions

I Like You ! Please Accept Me ? !

It's the day we will audition. Everyone is excited for it and waiting for this day to come.

We went to the SM Audition and saw that no one was here to auditions beside us.

The person that in charge for the audition thing came to us.

"Welcome to SM Audition"

"Thank you" I said.

"Where everyone else" I asked.

"Oh, they didn't make it " the person said.

"Oh ok"

"Come along when you guys are really to show your talents."

"Ok, we will"

Once we were ready, we went on stage.

"You guys know it is only dancing, right ?"

"What?" Yoo Mi say sliently.

"Yes" I answered.

We started to dance and try not to sing. Everyone except me, didn't know what else to do. Then, they stop and I walk up and started to break dance and do y dances. The person in chared for SM and SHINee were amazed. How I dance..they were like "WOW". Espcially Key, he looked really amazed on what I did.

The other members were REALLY surprised, they never knew that I can do this.

Then, I stop by dropped on the ground, with my hand folded up, and fist hits teh stage. My head looked at the stage. Then, everyone, SHINee,shining stars,and the SM person, they all clapped slowly the nfaster. The ywere amazed on what I could do. Then, I stood up and bow and say kamsa hamnida .

Then we, shining stars went down to see SHINee.

"That was sooo amazing" SHINee said.

" Thank you" I told them.

The person that is in charged of SM think should we be in it ?

SHINee Key went to them and say "They better be trainees"

"Oh ok ! Fine !" SM person charger said.

"You guys are in"

Everyone was sooo happy and cried except me.

I don't know why..but when I am happy..I don't cry..

"Unnie, why aren't you crying, you are supposed to cry " Yoo Mi yells at me as she sobs and sniffed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am breaking the auditions in to parts :)

Too keep you guys excited.