Before Christmas Party

I Like You ! Please Accept Me ? !

Days has passed by, everyone bought presents. The day has finally came, It's CHRISTMAS ! Shining Stars and SHINee are having a Christmas Party ! Everyone that works for SM Entertainment were all there at the party. There are so many presents, on the tables were foods.

Before the party started, before everyone came. Shining Stars and SHINee fix up the place where the party will be. Their party were at  LG Kangnam in Seoul

( LG Kangnam Club Building in Seoul )

Onew and Chae Ahn were in their room wrapping the presents they bought.

Key and I didn't talk to each other for a while but still have to cook the food.

Minho and Chun Sa are putting up the Christmas Tree and decorated it.

Jonghyun and Yoo Mi are `cleaning and getting everything ready for the party.

Taemin and HyunAh are outside putting decorations,having fun playing around and do some cleaning to make everything to look nice.

Hye Sun POV

As getting ready for the party, Key and I have to cook for the party. Even though, we don't talk to each other after about the Krystal thing. We are the only cooking because we are the umma ( mother ) in our group. We cook,clean and other things that mothers do for their kids.

" Yah ! talk to me. " Key yelled at me.

" Why would I want to talk with you ? There's nothing to talk about. " I told him.

*silence*

" Hand me the stuff for gimbop, bulgogi, chapchae, galbi, tofu stew, bibimbap,miyuk gook ( seaweed soup ) and duk gook ( rice cake soup ) " I tell Key.

*goes get the stuff*

Hands me them but say " Talk to me and I give you the stuff. " Key said

" What ?! " I said with my Korean accent.

" We need food for the party so talk to me then you can cook. " Key teased.

" AIsh, fine, I talked with you. " I told Key. I need to make the food before the party starts.

I got the stuff from Key..Aish..this boy is something and such a teasable person..when I say teasable I mean he love to tease a lot .. ( >< ) I can't stand this. There's nothing to talk about. Why talk ? Only thing to talk is about cook to do this and that.

" Did you really mean it ? " Key asked.

" Mean what ? " I questioned.

" Don't play with me , you know what I am talking about. " Key said.

" No, I don't. What you mean ? What you talking about ? " Altough I kind of do know.

" The time you yelled at me in front of Krystal. Did you really mean ? " He asked again.

" Oh, you mean that time ? " I said

" Yes and answered me " Key stated.

I didn't want him to know that I actually do, so I just lied to him. " No, I wasn't for real, I just didn't like you with her. She isn't good to be with. "

" Really ? I think you are just jealous. " Key smirked.

" What ?! No, I don't . I just want to tell you from a good friend would do. I cared for you. If I didn't I wouldn't protect and help or take of you. Key, you really are someone that can be there not just I jealous you with a girl. I want you to be with girl that wouldn't hurt you. If they do break your heart, they better watch out for their face because I will break it. *cracks my knuckles* " I explained to him and it got through Key, I mean...it was really touching.

Key widened his eyes and was speechless. He don't know what to say.

" You really mean it,. Hye Sun ? " Key asked and wondering at the same time.

" Yes, Key ! and let's go back to work, we have lots to do." I told him

" Arrasso. " Key answered.

Key baked a cake and cooked  bulgogi, chapchae, galbi and duk gook. I cooked tofu stew, miyuk gook, gimbop and mandoo ( dumplings ).

For extra, we also make dumpling noodle soup which is my favorite to eat when going to a resturant. For desserts, we made red bean with coconut milk and ice, dduk ( rice cakes ), duk boki ( spicy rice cake ) and dubu kimchi ( tofu sauteed kimchi ).

We made TONS of food since there will be tons of people. And I guess me and Key are close again but I still don't like the fact he is still with Krystal ( this is what Hye Sun thought, she don't know that Krystal and Key aren't together any more. )

Everything was going fine before the party get starts. I went on checking on the others to see if everything is alright. And things are going great.

_________________________________________________________

In school right now updating.

Awe, Hye Sun is get jealous and Key knows she is but she won't admitted it at all.

Will there be someone crash the party ? What will happened ?

Keep commenting and subscribe please ^^

Thanks for subscribing ^^