Christmas Party

I Like You ! Please Accept Me ? !

 

The party is about to begin. After, Hye Sun and Key finished cooking and baking. Key started to decorate the Christmas cake with the WHOLE cake with white icing and design it with green and red icing saying “ Merry Christmas “ on top of the cake and around the cake says “ Happy Holidays “

 

              I went and check on everything to see if it is going fine. Then I went back to help Key with the cake. As decorating the cake, something felled, we both went down to get it. As we both tries to get what felled, our heads bumped into each other and his lips touched my cheek.

 

             We both were surprised, I got up quick and went for a walk. Key gotten up as I walked away.

 

-Hye Sun POV-

 

 “ Not another kiss “ I thought

I wonder did anyone saw ?

 

-End of Hye Sun POV-

 

-Key POV-

 

I kissed her again “ I mumbled to myself.

But this time on her soft baby cheek

Man, her cheeks…oh her cheeks…..very soft…………….very smooth…….

Then, I shook my head to go back to reality .

 “ Get back to work, Key, the party is about to start “ I told myself.

 

-End of Key POV-

 

Once everything is perfect. SNSD came first then Super Junior [ Suju ], F(x), then other actors, actress, group and singers came that worked in SM Entertainment.

 

 The party is going very well. Everyone look very nice and happy. But I felt that Krystal is up to something bad.

I really don’t like this girl “ I said to myself.

Everyone is happily drinking red wine except for Shining Stars because we’re still too young.

 

Key and I had a little small talk then Krystal started to walk toward where Key and I were, interrupting our convosation.

 

I gave her  a look that shows ‘ the hell, ? ‘ interrupting our convosation.

 

The way she walking, talking and acting like sheALLthat. I really hate those type of girls. I still couldn’t believe, Key is dating her.

 

She was all weird and stuff, all over Key. I mean, this is all over him, Key looked like he didn’t like it AT ALL !!

 

This is disgusting, she needs to stop. I couldn’t stand it so, I yelled at her.. well, wasn’t really yelling, just normal talk with my jealousy, yeah…just a normal talk.

 

“ Yah, Krystal [ I didn’t dare to call her unnie ] stop acting like that, you disgusting everyone out “ I told her

my members saw what was going on and seem like it is not going very well.

 

“ You just jealous that I have Key. “ She said with that badass attitude.

 

“ What ?! Why would I ? Key is my best friend, and I cared for him than your lame . “ I went off on her.

 

“ I am not lame, and I have a better fit body than you. “ she teased me.

 

I thought to myself, she may have a better fit body than me but does she have a heart ?

So, I said… “ You may have the body but do you even have a heart to cared and loved others around you . “ I said it with an attitude along with a smirk.

 

And walked away from them. Key had a smirk on his face, he liked the way I did to Krystal.

 

“ That’s my girl “ Key said out loud.

“ What ?! “ Krystal questioned with her Korean accent.

Key took his left arm away from Krystal that she was hugging. Krystal gotten very mad and stomped her right feet, crossing her arms with a pout ‘ humph ‘

-Everyone was looking at her crazily.

 

I went out of the club, away from the party, to go outside for some fresh air, drinking my coke [ my favorite soda ] .

I looked up at that night sky. It was a beautiful night.

 

-Couple minutes later-

 

Key came outside with me also but I didn’t know because I was busy looking up at the night sky. Key took out his Iphone 4 and took pictures of me and then putting it away before I knew about it.

 

Key stood next to me , I turned to the right and saw him looking up in the sky.

 

He has very shining eyes “ I thought to myself.

“ It’s nice out here, isn’t it ? “ Key said as looking at me with a smile.

 

“ Yes, it is “ I replied as looking back at the night sky.

 

I didn’t notice that Key had a glass cup in his hand that was half full of red wine.

 

“ You drink ? “ I asked him.

 

Key was about to drink his wine and answered me “ huh ? oh, yeah, I drink. “

 

Key hand me his glass cup of red wine and said “ Drink it “

 

I looked at the glass then at Key. 

“ But I am too young to drink. “ I said, trying to sound innocent.

“ It’s okay, you can drink it when an adult gives it to you. “ Key explained.

“ Erm…okay…? “ I said with a little confused.

And I drank it fast and gave Key back his glass cup.

 

Key went  to the table and poor 2 glass, half full of red wine.

 

“ Have a couple drinks with me “ Key smiled as he finished his sentence.

“ Are you sure ? “ I asked him.

“ Yes, don’t worry about it “

 

So, then we had a couple of glass together. Afterwards, I was a little drunk and went back inside the club but, instead of going to the party, I went to one of the rooms that has a bed and Key followed me.

 

We both sat down on the bed and chat.

 

I didn’t know what was I thinking or saying since I was drunk.

“ Why are you dating, Krystal ? “ I asked.

“ I thought we went through this and I am not going out with her anymore “ Key explained.

 

Afterward, it became an argument. I stood up and started to yell at Key.

“ If you never liked Krystal, why date her ? “ I was going out of control and tears started to come out.

 

Key stood up and grab me, trying to calm me down. I tried to get him to let go but he won’t let go.

 

Then, we both fell on the bed. Key is on top of me having eye contacts with each other. Key slowly took his hand and wipe my tears..

 

After, making eye contacts, Key slowly came close to me. Once, he’s very close to me, our lips touched.

 

Key turned his head to the right then slowly, he slid his tongue into my mouth.

 

Lips locks, tongue tied.

Key slide his hand up from my stomach to my chest. He broke the kiss and went down on my neck, and me .  His left hand on the bed next to my head, while the other hand is on my left .

 

Then, sliding his left hand up more, touching my cheeks and went back to kissing.

 

We  explore each other mouths, Key the corner of my lips, doing it so deeply, our tongues are dancing with each other……

 

TO BE CONTINUE…….

 

Sorry for the late update...been very busy lately.....