Going Official

Going Official

 

Life is good right now, not great, just... ok. I have a secret that not a lot of people know. Actually, only my best friend and s know.

I’m dating Kevin Woo from U-KISS.

 

We met after a music bank performance. U-KISS was on their way to their van and I was kind of lost… I had just moved to South Korea so I got lost quite easily… anyway, I was trying to read a map and Kevin (who was walking behind the rest of U-KISS) was doing something with his phone, probably tweeting. I really don’t know how I got past all the security, I must have looked really harmless there with my map, haha. Anyway, I kind of bumped in to Kevin. After that I don’t really remember, they say that I hit my head in the ground and passed out.

 

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed and didn’t know what to do. Thoughts like “have I been kidnapped” ran through my head. I even started thinking on how to escape! My thoughts were abruptly cut off by an angel like voice asking me how my head felt. I looked up from my daydream and found one of the most beautiful guys I had ever seen standing in front of me. I remember thinking “If this is the guy who kidnapped me, then I’ll gladly stay for a while”.

 

“Did you hear me? Oh no! Did you hit your head THAT hard?!” The guy said and panic was written all over his face. At the time I didn’t know who Kevin was, I had barely heard Kpop before so how was I supposed to know who he was.

I stopped daydreaming and answered him “No I can hear you…”

“Thank GOD! I thought you went deaf after hitting your head on the ground!”

The guy started rambling random stuff, it was so confusing that I don’t even remember what he said!

“Ehm… Excuse me… Who are you, what are you talking about and why am I here?” I asked in English since my Korean wasn’t so good at the time.

He looked really surprised and then a smile started showing on his face. “You speak English! That’s awesome! I’m Kevin of U-KISS. You bumped in to me and hit your head on the ground and passed out so we took you to Eli’s apartment since it’s the one closest to where Music Bank is located.”

Kevin huh, not a bad name, kind of cute actually… but who the hell are “U-KISS”? And who is Eli?

Kevin saw my confused face and began explaining everything. We somehow ended up agreeing that he would by me dinner sometime.

And that’s how we met.

 

I never dreamt of meeting such a great and CUTE guy as Kevin, it’s just that we have to keep our relationship a secret because of the fans and so on. That kind of , I want us to be able to show our love for each other publically!

Just when I thought that my phone started vibrating.

*Incoming text from Kevin <3*

 “I’ve been thinking a bit, how would you like if we made our relationship public? I mean we have been dating for a while now and I want us to be able to show our love for each other publically. But only if you want to. J

      - Your angel Kevin~ <3”

 

Oh my God! He has been thinking the same as I! I was so unbelievably happy at that moment, words can’t describe!

I quickly texted him back saying: “I’d love to <3”.

Life is GREAT right now!

 

 

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed this little oneshot. please write what you thought of it! :D

Ida