A day with DO.

EXO

 

Kai and I walked to school together and that earned me stares from a lot of female students or you could say their fans.

“Um.. Kai-ssi…”

“Neh?”

“Whatever you saw yesterday, can you not tell anyone? Not even your friends…”

“Okay! No worries~” he chuckled

We met the rest of his friends in the classroom where Kai never once left my side. I gulped as I walked into the room and all eyes were on me. Chanyeol came to us and placed his arm over my shoulder like a guy would do to a guy in a friendly way~ 

"Aey yo, wazzap Raemi?" 

"Aey yo wazzap?” I repeated how he said it and he laughed

"The roof silly~" he messed my hair and stopped in front of his group of friends.

“So who will be your today young miss?” Chanyeol said and the girls in class cursed me.

“Aniyo, I was thinking I don’t need one…-“ before I could finish my sentence, Chanyeol interrupted me.

“Sehunnie? D.O? Any volunteers?” D.O raised his hand. Aish… “Araso. Have fun with D.O babe~” Chanyeol ruffled my hair and the rest of them went back to their seat. D.O sat next to me.

“Hi.” He smiled.

“Hello~” I returned the smile

“Isn’t this awkward?” he chuckled

“Yeah… it is…”

“Don’t worry, at the end of this, Chanyeol has a big surprise for you…” DO said and looked to the front of the class where our lecturer was already teaching.

After school, I met DO outside the gates.

“Do you like to eat?” I nodded happily. “Araso, let’s go to my favorite place!” he said as we caught a bus and went somewhere.

After a while, I finally recognize the road that we were at. It was the road to the famous Gwangjang market.

“Kaja! Let’s eat until we explode!” he said as we got off the bus.

We ate all kinds of food. Ate... and ate.. and ate.. until we were... about to explode :) We were walking around the market still, trying to let the food digest properly. 

"Wah! That was the best! I didn't know you could eat so much Rae Im-ah~" 

"Are you saying I'll get fat?!" I teased.

"ANIYO! I didn't mean that~" he chuckled "For a pretty girl you have a big appetite..."

"Hmm~ I'll take that as a compliment then.. " I said as we continued walking. By the end of the night, me and DO arrived at Hans River and enjoyed the raindow colored water shooting out from the Bridge above the river. 

After that he walked me home and said goodnight, then he was on his way as I go in the house and went home. I plopped down on the bed and let out a sigh, what a tiring day! I looked up agt the ceiling, without noticing I closed my eyes and fell asleep.


 

A day with DO is short coz I stil have anther 10 more to write about. O__O ohh boy~ xD

Comment and subscribe :)