A day with Kai.

EXO

Their interpretation of being "Namja-Chingus" is being guys who follow me around... like seriously?! 

Chanyeol had each of them follow me each day. Different guys. Why me? I'm nobody but a nerd! Today was the first day and the person that I'll be hanging out with is Kai. Great~ It's not I hate it, but I didn't like the idea of them following me. I'm suppose to keep a low profile~ My secret... will be out before I even graduate. The moment I walked into the gates...

"Good Morning~!" I was greeted with much delight by Kai. I smiled and awkwardly bowed.

"Good Morning to you too..." 

"Can I carry that for you?" he was about to take my books but I stopped him.

"Ani! I can manage, komawo~" I bowed slightly and walked ahead without waiting for him.

All the girls were giving me death glares. Aish, jinjja... what have I gotten myself into. I made my way to class as usual, Ailee met me at the door. When I approached her, she looked pissed. Is he pissed? Oh god...  I smiled and greeted her but she didn't reply, her expression still remain unreadable.

"Are you... okay?" 

*silent*

"Did... something happen?"

*silent* I fixed my glasses and blinked at her.

"Yah! Wae?!" she took out her phone to find something then showed me. My eyes widened in shock. It was a picture of me and EXO-K the other night. "Where did you get this?!" I panicked

"It's all over the school page..." 

"Omo... how?..." Ailee patted my back 

"'It's okay... at least you're famous now..."

right...


 

“This is so awkward…” I said to Kai who was sitting beside me in class.

“Is it really? Why does it feel awkward?”

“Molla, I guess it’s the idea of you guys following me around. Wae? Wae did Chanyeol suggest it in the first place?” Kai shrugged.

“Hey do you want to hang out later?”

“Um, I got a lot of homework to do.” I replied in a whisper just in case my lecturer heard us.

“Oh, jinjja? Then, shall we do it together? I have lots of homework too.” He smiled and I saw a shadow on my table. I turned around to see my lecturer standing behind me with an unreadable expression.

“You two. See me after class.” With that he walked back to the front of the class and continued his lesson. Aish… jinjja… I looked over to Kai and let out a sigh, he was clearly amused. I rested my head on my hand, burying my face because I knew everyone was now looking at me and was talking bad about me.

After class, as asked… Kai and I went to tthe front of our lecturer’s desk.

“What do you have to say for yourselves?” we kept quiet. “Raemi-ah, don’t go messing around with these guys. I heard that you’re a brilliant student, neh? Keep it up araso?” I nodded. “Kai-ssi. You’re my most favorite student out of your whole group. Study well araso?”

“Deh seosaengnim.” Kai replied. Mr.Kang, our lecturer let out a sigh and dismissed us.

“Raemi, let me hold that for you…” he took my books out of my hand and I just let him. No point fighting with him. Once we reached the front gates, I asked for my book back but he kept walking.

“Is this direction your house?” he looked back at me.

“I can walk home myself Kai…” he chuckled.

“Ani, Kaja~ This way?” he continued walking and I followed behind him.

I walked past the bus stop that Mr. Ahn was already waiting for me. I looked at him and nodded telling him I’d be fine.

“Who do you think is better Raemi-ah? Exo M or Exo K?” he chuckled walking beside me.

“Mianheyo~ but I don’t know you guys very well… so I can’t judge.”

Almost reaching my house, I stopped and took my books from him but he didn't let go.

"My house is just there..." 

"Take me there~ I wanna see your room..." he looked at me and smiled, waiting for me to walk. I sigh in defeat and took him to my house. We finally arrived at the walkway. I turned back to see if he was still there. His eyes wide and mouth hung open.

"Are you coming?" he looked at me and blinked before nodding.

I entered my house hoping that my parents wasn't at home and to mu luck, they're not. We were greeted by the maids.

"Miss, shall I prepare something for you and this young sir here?"

"Aniyo, I will do it after I shower. Are they in?"

"Aniyo Miss, they went on a business trip." 

"That's good to hear Taesun unnie~" I hugged her.

"Neh dongsaeng it is. Who is this handsome young man? My saeng's boyfie?"

"Unnie! He's a chingu~ Could you attend to him first whiile I go take a shower?" Taesun unnie nodded and asked Kai to placed the books on the table while I went upstairs to shower.

 

I took a quick shower, changed and I laid out my homeworks that needed to be done and went downstairs to cook dinner.

(The kitchen on the right xD)

(You wore this with wet hair)

I went downstairs without my fake glasses and nerdy hair, home was the only one place I could be yourself. I saw Taesun unnie's back facing to me while talking to Kai in the kitchen. Suddenly our eyes met...

-Taesun's POV-

I was chatting with Kai asking him a lot of question, maybe he could be the one for my saenggie. I was asking about how he knew Raemi, he was in the midde of answering until he stopped, I looked at him and saw his eyes fixed following its movement. I turned around to see what he was looking at... I smiled. My saeng is pretty isn't she?

"Is this Raemi's twin sister?" 

"Bwo? Yah! It's me!" she chuckled and took out the ingredients to cook

"Unnie are you staying? I shall cook...-"

"Ani! I got to go already~ You'd be okay right?" she nodded and smiled.

"I will see you tomorrow unnie!" she hugged me and I left.


-Raemi's POV-

After Taesun unnie left, I started cooking. I felt as if someone was looking at me, when I turned around I saw Kai behind me, leaning against the island counter. 

"Waeyo? Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"I was just imagining you in a wife role."

"Oh jinjja? And?..." I kept my eyes on the fried beef. I felt his arms snake around my waist. I froze.

"... and I'd like to play the husband.." he whispered in my ear

"Yah~ Mwoya! Ppali ppali go get the rice~" my face was so red, it's either the heat or... ani, it's the heat.

"Araso... yeobo~" he chuckled and went to get the rice. Yeobo? 

 

After dinner, we went upstairs to my room to do our work.

 

"Omo, this is your room yeobo?"

"Kai, quit calling me that!" I stated as I sat on the bed and started doing my work.

"Do you want me to call you baby instead?" I looked at him and flushed red.

"A-ani..-j-just... do your work." I went back to doing my work and ignored his stares.

After an hour of doing my work, I was finally done. I looked up to see Kai already asleep, I smiled shaking my head. I didn't wake him up but I placed a blanket over him and went to sleep in the hall.

 


     

Hehehe~~~ soooo a day with Kai! Hahaha comment and subscribe! xD 

It's too early to reveal whats going on, but I will later on xD Comment and subscribe!! <3