Welcome to Seoul College.

EXO

Entry #100

Diary, today is the first day of college and so far there isn't anything to do. Is this how college life is like? Wahh~ jinjja.  I can go crazy! XD

I took my hand of the pages to fix my glasses and just as I was about to write, the bell rang. Just like high school.

...I will stoop here for now, the bell just ran. Wish me luck for the rest of the day. <3 aemi~ 

I slotted the pen into the pen holder on my diary and carried the rest of my books along with my diary on the top of it. I rushed to find my next class.

"Ah, here it is. AC113." Before I could open the door, someone had already pushed it  open for me. I thanked the person and was on my way to my seat. Trying to get the seat in the middle was hard since no on wanted the front seat. As I was making my way to one seat I spotted, somone tripped me sending my all my books flying and me falling. The girl that tripped me laughed.

"Omoya, you should watch where you're walking nerd." she laughed again. The whole class eventually laughed along with her. Great first day... I thought as I got up and dusted my skirt. "Oh, what's this? A diary?" I turned around  in horror as she flipped the pages but before she could read anything somone snatched it from her. "Oppa..."

"That's enough Hyori." he said in a firm voice and might I add his voice was deep... He came over to me and handed me back my diary. 

"Here. Are you okay?" I nodded. "Okay then." he nodded and head back to his seat where his friends were. I kept my diary in my bag and picked up my books that was on the floor and sat down at the back. The reason was because someone had already take the place when I fell. 

During that class, my gaze kept going to the guy that helped me earlier. At one point he caught me staring at him but he smiled and waved cutely then went back to doing his work like nothing happened. Weird. So after class ended. It was all for the day. I carried my heavy books and made my way out of school. Everyone was rushing out so people kept bumping into my shoulders but I didn't bother and continued walking. Just before reaching the gates, I was shoved hard and dropped my books on the floor... AGAIN for the second time. I blew my bangs and started picking up my books. Someone suddenly handed me one of my book. I looked up at him not knowing what expression I made, but I knew I would look so dumb going 'gaga' over him. He looked like an angel. He didn't really give me a smile but more like a smirk? but a friendly one.

"T-Thanks." I manage to say

"No worries. This people should watch where they're going," this time he made it sound like he told a joke so he kind of chuckled. I smiled. "I'm Kris." he held out a hand for a handshake but when I reached for it he took it away and produced a flower. "'For you..." I blushed hard trying to hide my red face but he let out another chuckled. "Nice to meet you...-"

"Raemi."

"Ah, Raemi-ssi. I will see you around 'ke ai the mei mei'." he said and left. I was still dazzled by his perfection.

Ahh! Raemi! Focus! Study, good grades! I nodded giving myself a boost and made my way to the bus stop. Just then a black limo stopped in front of me. I stood up as the chauffeur got out of the car. 

"Miss." I bowed

"Annyeong Mr. Ahn. How was your day?" I asked as I carried my books while he took some and placed it in the car for me.

"It was good, Miss. What about you?"

"I had a very bad start.." 

"Kwenchanayo. I'm sure it will get better tomorrow." he open the car door.

"Komawo Mr. Ahn." he bowed and shut the door, proceeding to drive the car.

"Aren't you going to say hi to your omma?"

"You're not my mother. Just cause my appa divorced my omma and married you, it doesn't make you my mother." I looked out the window.

"So be it. One day you're going to push this to far that I will make you leave the house and never come back." she smirked.

Yeah yeah, aish.... you're so noisy~ 

When we were finally home, I went upstairs to my room and did my work. Not even bothering to go down for dinner at all.


 

Arasso! 1st Chappie was kinda boringg~ :(( I agree! XDD Shall we skip to a few weeeks afterr?

Comment and subscribe? XD

And also tell me which character do you want to be the main XDDD