Chapter 2: the phone call

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 2: the phone call
It was a normal day, and I did what I always do on a Saturday. I woke up late after a hard night at my work. I am the famous DJ at a nightclub in the weekend and it is only a few that know abort it. I will rather keep it to myself then let the whole school knows it. Try to see what the classmate will reacted, will be crazy….

When I went to the kitchen, had Kikki already made us breakfast, and then she did turn around.
“Good morning. Sleeping head,” she said with a big smile.
“Good morning” I quieted said back.
We did sit us down to eat breakfast then suddenly my phone rang. I did pick fast it up, and answer it.

~phone call~
“ Moshi Moshi. U are talking to Minawa Kumiko.“ I said, and in the other end I heard a familiar voice: - “Hey, darling. It is dad.”
“DAD, how are u?” I shout back at him with a big smile at my face. “Long time no chat.”
“I am fine, and a have a BIG news to tell u.”, my dad answer me.
“What is the BIG news? “I said with full of excitement in my voice, and can‘t stop smiling.
” Mom and I want u to come home and go to the high school nears by. U have well heard of Yeppeo high school. It is the school there many rich kids go too, and we want u to go there. We have already get u a place in the school, and we know u want Kikki to go there to, so we did get her a place to, and she is even in the same class as u too. Isn’t that great?” my dad said with a happy voice, and was only excitement to listed what I had to say about it. My smile did slowly disrepair, and the only look at my face was disappointed and shocking.
I was in a big shock after what dad did tell me, and the only thing I could get out of my mouth was ”Great” .
The News about moving to Seoul was not whet I was looking forward to, and Kikki did only look at me with a worried face.
” I knew u would like it. Mom and I have organized everything, so the only thing u need to worry about is what u will take with u too Seoul. U doesn’t need to worry about anything else, just pack u things, okey?
“Okey” I said still in shock.
“I will give u all the information u need in an email I will send u after we are done talking. We miss u so much Kumiko, and we are so glad that u are coming home.”
“I miss u too,” I answer him back, and did come a little back from the shock. *How could this happen to me? What have I do not to disserve it?*
” Well, I must go now. Lot of work it is waiting at me… talk to u later darling, and take care. Bye.”
” Yeah, okey…. Take care u too, love u… bye bye, dad,” I said to him before he was gone, and right after did I get an email.

~email~
The plane is leaving Monday at 3 P.M. My bodyguard will be there to pick u guys up when u arrived the Seoul airplane. Kikki and u are staying in a house for ur self near Yeppeo high school, so that is not long for u to walk to the school. U two only need to pack what u two need they first day, and the rest will follow u later, so don’t worry. If u need anything else, so just call me or text me.
~Love dad~

*How could this happen? It feels like the whole world fall downs on me…* I thought while looking at Kikki
. I did tell Kikki the news, but she already knew. In addition, she was really happy about it, and she has always wanna to go to that school. I really do not understand, it is just a school and it is probably like other normal school. What is so special with this school?

Therefore, the rest of the day, we did start to pack our things, and the same did we the whole Sunday.
Then the day came. The day we are going to Seoul. The day I don’t want to come. Never and ever.

______________________
i hope u like it^^
comment please^^