Chapter 20: on stage with B2ST and 4MINUTE?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
Chapter 20: on stage with B2ST and 4MINUTE?

I haven’t had time to talk to MBLAQ the whole week since I was busy practice for the big show, so the day before the show, I call Mir to see it they were coming.

~ Phone call ~
“Yoboseyo?” I heard a voice in the other line talking with a husky voice that I have been missing for a while.
“ Yoboseyo, Mir. It is me, Miko who is calling.“ I said with a happy voice, and got so glad to hear his voice.
“Wait a second, I will find the others too, and then put our phone call on speaker so everybody can hear u. They have been miss u so much, and of course I have too.” He repaid when he heard it was me. He went to find them others, and I could hear everything they were saying before he or they talk to me again.
“Hey, Miko. WE MISS U SOO.” everybody said and I started too laughed by their cute Behaviour over them phone.
“Hey, guys, I miss u too. I have something I wanna ask u, if it is okey for u?.” I said after I was done laughed.
“Of course. What does u want to ask us?” Joon said.
“I was wonder if u guys are coming to the music core, and maybe on the party we are going to have if every things turn out too be great?” I ask shyly.
“Yeh. We wanna come to ur party, and of course we are going to see ur show on music core. We are also going to perform, silly.” Seungho said, and laughter of my question.
“Don’t care about him. I wonder if we can take with us someone?” Joon ask me. I having thought about it, and thought it would be a good idea.
“Of u can, and they can even take someone with them if they want to.” I said happily.
“Great.” Joon replied, while they others where laughed of him. “Hey, I am wonder if 4minute is going to be there? I really want to try to see if I got a shoot at Jiyoon. I had have a thing for her.” Mir asks me and like always he over talk himself. I just laugh at it.
“Of course they are going to be here, they are even going to help me out with the show too.” I said. We were talking a little more about how everything was going with us, and I realise that I really miss them.

We decide that they where going to organize everything for the party, it was a present from they to me for working so hard, but I must came to the school tomorrow to give out a some back-staged ticket I have got from my dad before the deal.

~Next day~
I wake up early, and pick out the perfect outfit to the school. I went out, and saw that MBLAQ car where waiting for me out side. I walk toward the car, and open it. I got a warm welcomes from them. We talk all the way to the school, and when we got there. Did we walk in the school door as if we own the place, everyone around us stop doing whatever they where doing and look at us. I did go first to mine class there it was a lucky girl how has been so nice to me all the time I have been here.
She was a really shy girl, but she was so cute and sweet to me. When I enter the classroom every stared at me when I was walking up to Sunny, she look at me in surprised. She had never thought I will came like this to her. I gave her the ticket, and an invitation to my party. She looks first a little confused, the she jump up and gave me a hug. She thanks me for the ticket, and we agree that we where going to meet outside the show 7pm…

Then one ticket was gone, then the next classroom was 4minute‘s class. G.O said it was two girls he likes to give the ticket and invitation to my party. Therefore, we walk in the room and looking around to see the girl.

~ Layla pov ~
* What are he doing here? And with that girl? Who is she? She is well not his girlfriend?* I thought when I saw a familiar figure at the door with five others, four guys and one girl. They where looking around for someone. I did look at best friend Yan wo. She looks at me in confused, and then she point at them. I turn my head and saw that he and the girl was coming our way.
“Hey, u don’t know me, but I am Lee Kumiko from 3A, but u can call me Miko” the girl introduce herself while smiling. “Hey, I am Layla, and this is mine best friend Han Yan Wo.” I replied while looking confused at her. *She looks so beautiful, and when smile she is even more beautiful. Not weird he pick her over me* I thought and look angry at G.O.
“I was wondering if u want to come to my party today, and want to came look at my perform for the first time. U can take ur friend with u.” she said and even smiles bigger. “Oh I forgot, it was he who wants to invited u two. I hope u don’t mind.” she said while pointed at G.O who was standing beside her, and held out two ticket. I took them and look at them. Mine eyes got bigger.* Two back stage ticket and even a party* I thought and show the ticket to Yan Wo. She smile, and say that I must say yes.
I agree to this, and the girl smile big. She gave me a little hug before she walks out the door.

~ Layla pov end ~

She agrees to this, and I gave her a big smile. I hug her while whispering something in her ear before I went to give the next ticket away. When we were outside the classroom, I look at G.O.
“Not weird u want her to came, she is super cute girl. I really want to get to know her too, and her friend looks so cool with her tomboy style. I am so looking forward to this party, and good luck with Lela.” I said and gave him a wink. He giggles a little while his face turns red. They others where laughing of him.
I turn to Joon, and look at him for a while. I could see how changed he was, he was even more hotter now then before.
“Didn’t u have someone u wanted to take with u to the party?” I ask him carefully, I didn’t wanna to destroy his happy face. “Yeah, I have. She is going to take her best friend with her. She is so looking forward to meet u.” He replied me with a big smile.
“Here take it, and give it to her. It is two tickets left. However, I must go now. I have so much to do before the show. So talk to u later.” I said while putted the tickets in his hand and run my way before he could give the tickets back. He just looks confusing at the ticket and me running away.

When I got home, was everybody busy to do the last finished on the routine we have. I walk up to my room when Yoseob came to me. “Where have u been? U are all-sweating. Was u running away from someone?” He asks me while wiping my sweat of me whit his own towel.
“ Hehe.. No, take it easy. I just thought I could run the way home, after been giving away five back stage ticket to five lucky girls at school with MBLAQ.” I replied with a smile.
“Okey, but we must practice now till the show. We don’t have anytime to lose.” He said and drag me after him to dance studio there Junhyung was dancing all by him self. We stood there looking at him popping and locking the floor, I was amazed by his smooth movement between each step he take. I stood there with my mouth wide open when Yoseob turn to me and gave me a peek on the cheek.
I look confused at him while holding my hand at the cheek. He just smiles at me, and make a cute face. Junhyung was done dancing, and we shout at Kikwang to come so we could practice the dance routine two times before we must go to the music core place to try everything on stage and start making us ready for the show.

~ Later on the day ~
We ever divide in to two, girls in one room while guys in an other room, to change in to our outfit, and get our done. We had used almost one and a half hour to practice on the stage before we must give it to someone else.
Hyunah and I were playing around, so I will feel less nervous by the show. We were running around the room like some children when we heard a knock at the door. The stylish open the door, and I saw it was Kikki’s and mine parents who were knocking. They came to give us a hug and good luck before the show, when they were on their way out came MBLAQ with they five lucky girls. I run toward Sunny and gave her a big hug while introduce me to they others even if I have done it before.

Two of the girls had the tomboy look, while they others three look so cute in their outfit. We all talk a little before it was 15 minute before I was going on the stage; they wish me good luck and walk to their sits.
I begin to get nervous when I felt someone taking around my waist; I look up and saw it was Junhyung.
“Everything will be alright. U have us to back u up. We will never disappoint u, right guys? “ he said , and their others nod. Yoseob gave me a hug before enter the stage while Junhyung gave me soft kiss on the forehead.

~ On the stage ~
We was singing and dancing while the crowd was going wild. I was enjoying myself on the stage. When is mine turn to sing a duet with Kikwang and Yoseob was the fan in the hall was crying about how good we were. We sang the song with all our heart and I even felt a tear came down my cheek. Yoseob saw it, and wiping it away on stage. And the crowd was screaming about the lovely picture we made together. I gave him a smile, and we stand the last part together.
When we wear done, we walk out the stage and let Kikki and Doo Joon enters the stage, it was her second duet.
I was on the side looking how good they were, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and saw it was Junhyung. He gave me a smile, and I smile back before I was looking at they two lovebird singing.

Then it was Junhyung and mine turn to perform together, he went first on stage with a little dance before the song came on, and I walk on the stage singing mine part. We were both dancing and singing, and we act as if we wear a couple, the crowd sang along in mine part while waiving their balloons in the air. We look in each eyes at the end, and the crowd goes all wild.
We walk of the stage, and make us ready for the last performing. 4minute was out on the stage dancing with Kikki, while I was waiting to mine turn with B2ST.
Then Kikwang take my wriest and drown me a little away form they others. “I wonder if it is okey, if I invite someone? “He said a little shy, I just nod. We walk to they others and make us ready for our enter.
We were suppose to enter the stage middle of their dancing, and battle them. We were dancing like there was a war between us, while the crowd was cheering on us.
Everything did go perfect, and I only was ready to hear what my dad was going to say.

We was waiting to the show was done; when my dad enter the dress room were we all were. We look at him waiting for what he will say, and I felt really nervous.

_________________________________________________
A/N:
Now have the concert ended, and it is only the party left? I am almost done writing the lest chapter, and will maybe upload more then one the next week. We for see.
I hope u like this chapter like the others, and I am so glad it is done and are so long^^

Comments replied:

SGheart: u will it out soon^^maybe in the next chapter, or the after that^^ we for see^^ hehe... sorry for teasing u, but i can't really answer u at this question