Chapter 17: a choice?

Yeppou High School; a nigthmare or a dream?
i am sorry if is hard to understand what i am trying to say.. but i hope u understand it^^

======================================
Chapter 17: a choice?

The rest of the week went smooth, I begin to enjoy having MBLAQ and B2ST around me. We did almost everything together, taking A LOT picture , watching movie/tv, eat meal together, practice together, and u name it. It couldn‘t get better then this.
Until the day came than everything breaks apart. MBLAQ’s manger came to visit us, and have a “good” news to us. MBLAQ’s apartment was almost done, and they could soon move in.

MBLAQ’s apartment were ready in one week from this Sunday, so next Sunday they could move back. It was like a rock hit me, everything we built together will tear apart. I got really sad when I hearing the news, I almost cry, but I decided that I will spend so much time I could with MBLAQ before they move out.
When they move, it will be harder for me to be with them, knowing that hurts me a lot. But I hope we will still keep in touch, even if they are busy with there new song and everything. I have heard they will be the main guess in a show called “Idol Show: She arrived!”, I will see every episode that came out, just to support them.

Joon and I spend a lot time together they first day after the terrible news. I enjoy being with him, and he did take me out on ice skating that I never had done before. He did spoil me a lot, and I feel terrible to know that he spend so much money on me all the time, but I act like I didn’t care, but I really care. I let him spoil me only because it will maybe be the last time the he ever could do that. He did learn me many things I never have done before, and I even learned him something. We had a great time together, and I was so glad I could spend my time with him.

The week begin to get close to the end, when Joon and I was watching a show on TV and he asked me.
“Miko, do u want to be my girlfriend?” I look at him with big eyes. I had never expect to heard that from him, I thought we only were friends. “U don’t need to answer now. I can wait.” he said when he saw my shocking face.
We just sat there looking at the TV in an awkward silent. I couldn’t sit next to him longer, I needed to fine a place there I could be alone so I could think. So I stood up, and walked like a robot to my room in deep thoughts.
*This past week I have only think about Yoseob, Junhyung and Chung Lim, and one thing I am sure of is that I will not try get back with Chung Lim after that episode, it really hurt me. But Junhyung…. or Yoseob….. Is a other story….but Joon has been so nice to me. He have treated me like I were his angel or princess…. I really like to be around him, but I don‘t think I have feelings for him…nothing more then friends….. What should I do?* I thought then I bumped into Mir.

“Hey, Miko. Come back to earth” He tease me. I laughed, I didn’t notice that Joon had follow after me and he stood downstairs looking at Mir and me laughed together.

* Miko.. Do u feel anything for me….. U look so in shock when I told u that I want u to be mine girl.. In a negative way too* he stood there looking at me and got really sad. I turn my head and saw Joon looking at me with as sad expression. I stooped laughing, and the smile disappeared, and I run to my room….

*What should I do? I like being with Joon, but I don’t think I have strong feelings for him like I have for Junhyung or Yoseob.* I thought while I laid in my bed. It got finally up for me that I have strong feelings for two, and one of them don’t I know so well like the other one.
I haven’t been so much with Junhyung, but I still like him.. When he dance, he looks so hot, and his smile that I almost never see is so cute.
Yoseob have I spend almost every time with, he is so sweet and funny.. I really like him. We do always do aigoo together…
I lay in my bed thinking about what I should do till I fall asleep, and then someone came in the door.

He saw I laid there without anything around me again, so he find a blanket and put it around me. “Goodnight and sweet dreams, Beauty” he said and kiss mine forehead. He stood there looking at mine peaceful face and his cheek slowly turn red.

*Aw. She looks even more beautiful when she sleeps. I really wish that u wear mine.* he thought and look at me one last time before he did go out off mine room.

~next day~
I wake up and find myself packaged in a blanket. I wonder who have done this, because I couldn’t remember I had pack me in last night.
I stand up, and got in bathroom. I turn the shower on, and after I were done showering I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw Joon sitting with they others. He look at me and told me to came to him. It was a empty sit next to him. * his sad face is gone. How can I tell him that I don’t like him.* I thought and look at him. He look back at me and gave me a big smile, and I smile back.

The rest of the day I thought about this is the last day I ever will walk with them to school. When I were together with Joon I felt awkward, but he looks like he didn’t care about it at all. He smile too me all the time, and it makes it even harder for me to tell him that I don’t like him, and I cant be his girlfriends. The whole day did go, and I didn’t find the right time to said it.

Saturday came and I didn’t either find a right time to tell him, so on Sunday I grip his wrist and drag him with me up on the roof.

He looking surprised at me when we got up. “Joon. I am sorry. I cant be ur girlfriend. I am really sorry.” I said, and felt really bad. He just look at me for a while, and then he turn his body and walk away. I just stood there looking at him walk away, what else could I do.

*That was what I thought. U don’t love me, Miko. It really hurts to know that I was rigth. My heart hurts because of u.” Joon thought while he was walking away. * I have to be strong and not cry in front of her.* he thought when he felt his tears came. He did fast dry it away, and take a deep breath and walk down to they others.

Later that day, when MBLAQ were moving out. Did we have a little goodbye party with a cake I had made, and everyone like it. Joon was back to him self, and that was what he thought, but I could see that he wasn’t okey. *I must have really hurt him* I thought when I were looking at him.

We all said goodbye, and MBLAQ promise Kikki and me that they will make time so we could be together, outside the school too. They gave Kikki and me a big goodbye hug before they went to their apartment, and when Joon hug me, did I pack him on the cheek and look sad in to his eyes to let him know that I am really sorry for not being his girl. He just look surprised at me.

When they leave, did B2ST, Kikki and I stood outside looking at their care drive away from the house. When we couldn’t see the car longer we went in , and begin to clean up everything.

I went early to bed that night, and I really felt sorry for Joon. *I wish he will be okey, and this not ruin our friendship. I really hope he will find the right girl one day.* I thought and fall asleep.

______________________________________
A/N:
This chapter is a little sad…. I don’t know what to say… I feel really sorry for Joon….
But at lest Miko have find out that she loves someone else then Chung Lim, or should I say TWO… it will get exciting now… I wonder who the lucky one will be… hehe.. Lol..
But anyway, I hope u love this chapter like me^^

L O V E S C O M M E N T<3

=========================

Comments replied:

Ayaii: hehe.. i am so glad u like it^^ i had a hard time writing it, but i am so glad u like it...
i will try to write the story done this week and upload two more chapter^^

SGheart: aw.. a new reader^^ so glad to heard that^^ hehe.. that do u find out soon^^ it will be a surprised who she will end up with^^ but she have now told that she like yoseob and junhyung.

adorkable:
aw.. i know^^ hehehe... i know lol... i am glad u like it^^
same i will try to upload two more chapter this week^^ and i hope u like this chapter as well^^

thanks for the complaint and the support^^