Chapter 2

Picture Perfect Moment

 

~Your POV~

 

Jonghyun oppa came up to me after the bonfire was over and asked, “~~~~-ah, can I talk to you real quick?”

I said, “Sure, what is it oppa?”

He brought me down by the shore and then he did what I didn’t expect would ever happen…he confessed. . “~~~~-ah, ever since I met you, I fell in love with you. You were the first person who became my friend when I was new in town. You were always there for me. My feelings for you grew stronger every moment we were together. I love you. Will you be mine?”

I kept blinking when he confessed, letting what he said to me sink in. “Wait what? He loves me? Ever since we were younger? He wants me to be his? Is this really happening? Did he really just confess to me after these past few years?” I thought to myself.

You must know my answer right?  Of course I said yes. But I didn’t just say it straight out. You know what I did? I kissed him cheek, gave him a flirty smile while walking backwards and said, “I’ll tell you my answer…” I started to fasten my pace as he was walking towards me, “IF you can catch me.” With that, I giggles and ran as fast as I could.

~Jonghyun’s POV~

 

“I finally told her. Whatever happens happens. She’s probably gonna reject me though. She only likes me as a friend, a brother, not a lover.” I thought.

I was waiting for her to answer until she gave me a kiss on the cheek along with a flirty smile while walking backwards facing me and said, I’ll tell you my answer… If you can catch me.  With that, she immediately ran away from me. I sat there in shock for about thirty seconds then realized that I really wanted that answer. I hope she returns my feelings. I went to go chase after her. She started to slow down. When I was a few feet away from her, she turned around and said, “Catch me if you can!” Then she started to pick up her pace. 

 

~Your POV~

A pair of strong arms lifted me up and spun me around. He set me down whispered in my ears, “So what’s your answer?” His whispers sent a chill down my back.

I turned around and put my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes and said yes and pecked him on the cheeks and tried to run away from him because I was too embarrassed, but he had quick reflexes. Before I could escape from him, he took my hand and pulled me into his chest. My eyes were avoiding his, but I could feel him staring at me. We were still holding hands and with his free hand, he lifted my chin up so that we would be looking each other in the eyes. His face came closer to mine. His lips landed on mine. After a few seconds, he pulled away and looked at me. He kissed me again but this time more passionate. He my lower lip for entrance and I easily gave it to him. It was my first kiss. He took my first kiss in such a sweet and passionate way.

 

~Jonghyun’s POV~

She said yes… SHE SAID YES. WHOOOOOO. She gave me a peck on the cheek and tried to run away from me. Luckily I caught her in time and pulled her close to me. She must’ve been shy since she was refusing to look at me. So I lifted her chin up so that our eyes would meet. I had a sudden urge to kiss her. I know it isn’t right to kiss a girl when you first ask her out, but I’ve been in love with ~~~~ for a while now. I leaned forward and our lips met for a few seconds. I thought that it would be good for now, but my hormones must’ve taken over. I leaned in to kiss her, but this time longer and more passionate to show her how much I love her, how long I’ve loved her. I thought that she would’ve refused at first; I thought that she might’ve pushed me away for going too fast. She didn’t, she leaned even close to deepen the kiss. 

 

End of Chapter~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys!. I hope you're liking the story so far. I know it's only two chapters. I'll try to update as much as possible. Please give me some feed back!