Chapter 1

Picture Perfect Moment

 

~Your POV~

 

Jonghyun oppa and I are becoming camp counselors this summer before we start our first year in high school. During camp, the little kids kept coming up to Jonghyun and I saying that we would make a cute couple. They were only 5-10 years old. One day, a little girl came up to us while we were walking. She took my hand and his hand and put it together. You know what she said? She said," Unnie! you should go out with Jonghyun oppa! He really likes you." 

"Haeun-ah, Jonghyun oppa and I are just really close friends. He only likes me as a friend." I said.

"Uh-uh, Oppa likes you more than a friend! He LOVES you. You two should go out! OK! BYE UNNIE! BYE OPPA!" Haeun ran off.

I turned around to look at Jonghyun while saying,"Hahaha she's so cute. Why would she think that you like me more than a friend?" Then Jonghyun’s expression got serious. He looked into my eyes as his face got closer to mine. “What if what Haeun said was true?”he whispered against my lips.

I got nervous, but my heart was beating really fast. “He’s really close to me. I hope he can’t hear my heart beating. Is he going to confess to me?” I thought to myself. I looked at him one more time and he looked at me for a few more seconds. Then he broke into a smile and said,”Hahaha, just kidding.” Then he ruffled my hair. My heart was still beating rapidly as I watched him walk away to join the kids. I held my chest as he was walking away, feeling my heart sinking a little bit. “Maybe he doesn’t like me. He probably only thinks of me as a little sister.” I pouted, “Poo”

~Jonghyun’s POV~

“Whew, that was a close one. I should’ve told her that I was in love with her. I’ve loved her since the first day we met. My love for her just keeps increasing every time I see her or think about her.” I thought as I was walking to join the kids.

~~~~ joined us after a few minutes. She looked flustered. I kept looking at her; she must’ve felt my eyes on her because she looked up at me. When our eyes met, she blushed and turned the other way to not face me. I did the same thing, blushed and looked away.

“Ok, I’ve made up my mind. I’m gonna tell her tonight after the bonfire we’re having.

~A few hours later~

“~~~~-ah, can I talk to you real quick?” I asked

“Sure, what is it oppa?”she questioned.

I brought her down to sit by the shore before I told her my feelings. “~~~~-ah, ever since I met you, I fell in love with you. You were the first person who became my friend when I was new in town. You were always there for me. My feelings for you grew stronger every moment we were together. I love you. Will you be mine?” 

 

Chapter End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

First Chapter! Hope you guys enjoy!