The Fight

Birthday Surprise

Sehun’s POV

 

“What can you say Sehun and Luhan that HunHan is known to all now?”

 

I was taken aback with the question of the interviewer. Was that how the fans see us now?

“Ne, I confirmed HunHan is true. And we will do our best to give to the HunHan shippers.” Luhan hyung answered confidently.

“Ne… HunHan is real so keep supporting us even if we may separate. HunHan couple forever. Ne…” I said bashfully.

 

The interview finished after a few minutes and I was still in a daze. I could not believe people thought of Luhan-hyung and I as an item, though I’m not bothered about it. I’m actually happy about it. It means people see that there were sparks around us. But I wonder… does Luhan-hyung really mean what he said today? I mean, I know that he thinks of me as his dongsaeng and best friend but I never thought of him seeing me as the most important person in his life. I don’t know if it’s just my fantasy saying that Luhan-hyung likes me… no, loves me the way I love him. Having that angelic face look at me with those lovely eyes is already too much for me to handle. If his heavenly voice tells me “I love you”… I really might be sent to heaven from heart attack.

 

“Sehun-ah~ Aren’t you ready to leave yet? Our manager is calling us to go now. We still have to go back to get ready for our flight.” Suho, the guardian and leader of our group, patted my back, breaking my fantasy.

“Huh? Uh… ne, let’s get going.” Suho walked out to the building with me following him.

I saw Luhan-hyung waiting for me outside. I walked towards him and he pushed me to the van.

The trip back to the dorm was quiet. Everyone was exhausted and no one dared to speak. Only the breathing and snoring of the members were heard. I could feel Luhan drifting to sleep, his head slowly falling into my shoulders. The night passed quickly and before we knew it, we were in China.

 

 

~ EXO Showcase in China ~

 

After a few performances, we were brought back to the stage for an interview. It was almost the same as yesterday so we were quite relaxed now. I was not listening intently during the interview mainly because I could not understand a thing the MC was saying, though Kris would explain to me some of the interesting points they were talking about.

It did not take so long before Kris whispered to me again, informing me that the MC had just asked us to describe the person beside us, meaning I would have to describe Chanyeol. That was the moment I decided I really have to listen because I would be hearing how Luhan-hyung thought of Kai. I was not jealous of Kai and Luhan-hyung because I know that they are just good friends and Kai even helped me during the time I was confused of my feelings for Luhan-hyung.

When it came down to Luhan-hyung and Kai, fanchants of “KaiLu” were heard everywhere. I had to confirm about it to Kris-hyung even when the answer was obvious.

“'KaiLu' is probably the name of Kai and Luhan’s pairing that fans made up.” Kris-hyung said in a matter-of-fact voice.

My heart almost fell when I heard that and I lost all the focus I had. I did not even know what I was saying when I tried to describe Chanyeol. Hopefully, it was logical and good. I don’t want Chanyeol beating me up when we get back to Korea. When I thought that question was almost finished, I heard the one thing I’ve wanted to hear that whole night.

“HunHan! HunHan! HunHan! HunHan!” fans were screaming for us, Luhan-hyung and me.

The MC asked for the fans to calm down and turned to Luhan to ask the question.

“Luhan, can you describe Sehun for us?” Luhan-hyung looked at me and blushed a little. Will he tell them that I’m the most important person to him? My wild fantasy started to get into my head again.

“The first time I met Sehun, I thought of him as a kid.” Luhan-hyung said. What?! A kid… Is that all I was to him?

“After interacting with him, I find him very naughty.” He continued.

“Naughty?!” the MC questioned, shocked by the choice of word.

“More like playful. Always moving around. It gives me the impulse feeling of wanting to take care of him.” He finished, looking at me again.

I was dumbfounded when I heard what he said. A kid. Playful. Take care of me. Was I his baby brother for him to describe me like that? Was that all I was to him? A kid???

 

The showcase ended peacefully, somehow. “Congratulations” and “Thank you for the hard work” filled the surroundings. Pats on the back and handshakes were given. Everyone was glad and relieved that the second showcase has ended and that EXO has officially debuted in the entertainment world. But what they didn’t know is that behind the smiles I was giving to them, I was fuming and hurting inside.

I didn’t have the time to talk to Luhan-hyung after the showcase because Tao and Kai were hurt and we had to send them to the hospital.

After taking the two to the hospital, we were allowed to come back to our hotel. Luhan-hyung started walking towards me when I grabbed Chanyeol who was quietly looking at the night sky.

“Hyung, let’s go back to our hotel. I’m tired.”

“But I wanted to wait for Baekhyun.” He whined.

“But hyung, I-” I was cut off when Luhan-hyung came.

“Sehun-ah, let’s go home together.” Luhan-hyung linked his arms to mine.

“So… you’ll be going home with Luhan then. Bye bye~!!!” Chanyeol said, a little too happy, running away from us and going back to the hospital.

 

The ride back to the hotel was filled with awkward silence. I could feel Luhan-hyung trying to start a conversation but no words came out of his mouth. I was the one to break the silence.

“Kid, huh?” I said sarcastically.

“What?” he looked at me once again with those lovely eyes of his.

“You said during the showcase that I was a kid you wanted to take care of.”

“Oh. Yeah, well, you really are a kid, you know?” he said, poking my cheeks.

“Whatever…” I hissed.

“S-Sehun-ah… are you mad?” he asked, leaning closer to me. I tried to sit further away from him and didn’t answer.

“Sehun-ah. What’s wrong? I was only joking. Don’t be mad, okay?” Luhan-hyung pleaded, trying to win me over with his eyes. I tried to distract myself with the surroundings. I looked at the streets, instead of his face. I looked at the sky, instead of his eyes.

“@!#@)!#(!$@!” Luhan-hyung started mumbling things I could not understand, obviously he was speaking in Chinese for me not to understand. It only made me angrier, if that was possible.

“What the hell are you talking about? Are you saying something bad about me, so that’s why you’re speaking in Chinese?!” I snapped at him. He looked at me with hurtful eyes. I wanted to take back everything I said but my head was already too clouded.

“If you would only tell me what your problem is, I would not be sitting here looking like a fool, talking to myself and wondering what has brought you to act like this.” He answered back.

“You want to know? Do you have no idea what’s been wrong with me?” I retorted.

“Well, if I knew, would I be asking you?!”

“Let me tell you then what my problem is. You!” Luhan-hyung’s eyes widen from shock.

“Me? What did I do to you?”

“You… you have put me in a spell. You, who have been so kind and caring to me. If you only knew that everything you do has been affecting me in a different way, then you wouldn’t be asking me what’s wrong with me. Don’t you know that for the past couple of months, I’ve been going crazy thinking why I feel different whenever you’re the one calling my name, patting my back, teasing me. If it wasn’t for Kai, I might have already been sent to the mental hospital for talking to myself whenever I’m in my room. Don’t you know that you are more than a hyung to me? Don’t you know that I’ve always longed for you?”

I felt tears running through my cheeks and Luhan-hyung reached out to wipe the tears. His eyes were watery but tears did not fell from his eyes. He tried speaking but before he could make out a word, then taxi stopped and I ran as fast I could towards the hotel and back to my room.

I could hear footsteps coming towards my room and then light knocks coming from the door but I let my mind block off the sounds. Before I knew it, I was off to Dreamland where I was together with Luhan-hyung.

 

 

 

A/N: I thought it would be too long as a oneshot so I divided it into two. Aww... Sehun's birthday has alreaedy passed! Shoot~ Anyways, better late than never.
Let me know what you think so far. Sorry if it's kinda bad. 'Cause this is the first time I'm writing , though I've already read lots of it.
And I'm sorry if despite the happiness that should be going on right now, I chose to make the two of them fight but of course... everyone wants a happy ending, including me. So just wait for the next chapter. Every pain they felt right now is for their happy ending. ^.^