Selecting The Kids

Being Their Children

No One POV

“Ok kids.. Listen up. As you all know that we have this parenting program, you’ll be chosen to be your sunbaes ‘children’. Use this opportunities to learn how to be like them and hope you won’t disappoint our expectation and theirs as well. Now I’ll give you the list.” A representative from SM said to the soon debuted group.

The 12 boys are sitting on the floor and waiting in the excitement to know who will be their ‘parents’. They’ve heard about Super Junior Siwon being H.O.T Kangta ‘child’, Super Junior Sungmin being Shinhwa Hyesung ‘child’ and many more. All of them are succeeded to become as success as their ‘parents’. Now it’s the time for them to be assigned as Super Junior or DBSK or SNSD ‘children’. The 12 boys are not alone in the room. SHINee and f(x) are there to see who’ll be their new ‘sibling’ or ‘siblings’. The parents are not there yet since all of them are so busy.

The representative announces the list and the rooms filled with beaming smiles.

 

“Welcome to the family bro.” Taemin said to Kai.

“Thanks bro. Huwooh can’t believe I’ll be really assigned to your family as you said.” Kai said to Taemin while grinning widely.

 

“Yow bro, welcome to the family.” Minho greeted his new ‘brothers’.

“Thanks bro.” Kris replied him and Tao just smiled at him since he still has hard time to communicate in Korean.

 

All of them went to their own ‘family’. Onew can be seen talking with his new brother, Suho, along with Luna. Sulli is with Minho, talking to Kris and Tao. Jonghyun and Amber are talking with Sehun. Taemin and Key are talking to Kai. Xiumin, Luhan, and Chanyeol are sitting together, waiting for their parents to come.

“Now that all of you have known your ‘parents’, just wait them here or you may go to somewhere else while waiting. But please not too far from the building. They’ll arrive in an hour.” The representative said and walked out the room.

All of them nodded and some of them then walked out the room with their what-so-called new ‘sibling’. Xiumin, Luhan, and Chanyeol decided to stay in the room with Minho, Sulli, Kris, Tao, Taemin, Key, Kai, Jonghyun, Amber, and Sehun.

 

“You’re lucky to be assigned to the Choi family.” Taemin said to Kris.

“Thanks. I can’t believe it myself that I’ll be their ‘child’.” Kris replied him.

“You’re with Heechul hyung right?” Tao tried to join the conversation with his broken Korean.

“Ah ne. I’m with Heechul umma. Well, actually my appa is Hangeng hyung but since he left, Heechul umma becomes a single parent in the eyes of the company. But Hangeng appa still takes his role as my appa, secretly.” Taemin said to Tao.

Tao frowned and looked for a help by nudging Kris with his elbow. Kris then translated what Taemin said to him and after that he nodded and smiled at Taemin.

“Are you sure he’ll be ok with the Choi?” Jonghyun asked.

“Siwon hyung know Chinese and he’s pretty good in English. He can ask Kris hyung to translate it for them.” Minho replied.

 

Moments later, the awaited ones come. The first one who entered is Sungmin. Everybody greeted him and he smiled at them.

“Guess that you are my new ‘children’.” Sungmin said while pointing to Xiumin, Luhan, and Chanyeol who sit next to each other. They all stood up and bowed to Sungmin.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo hyung, I’m Kim Minseok, but they call me Xiumin.”

“I’m Lu Han.”

“I’m Park Chan Yeol.”

“Hello Xiumin, Luhan, Chan Yeol. But just call me umma from now on.” Sungmin smiled his cute smile.

“Nee.. Umma.” They all said in shy tone.

Kyuhyun then entered the room with Heechul tagging along. Soon Eunhyuk and Donghae entered the room as well.

“Well well... My son predicted the right thing.” Heechul said while ruffling Taemin’s hair.

Taemin just grinned and hugged Heechul.

“Are they ours?” Kyuhyun asked Sungmin and the latter just nodded.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo hyung.” They all greeted Kyuhyun and introduced their names.

“Seems like they assigned them based on their face and personalities. I can sense another evil to come.” Heechul said.

The 3 boys just looked down and smile shyly.

“And you got another Taemin?” Kyuhyun replied him.

“I thought that Kai will be sent to EunHae couple. But they sent him to me.” Heechul shrugged his shoulder.

 

“Finally you got your ‘own’ son hyung.” Kyuhyun teased Eunhyuk.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” Donghae said to Kyuhyun.

“You see.. Jonghyun and Amber have the same face like you, the Dino Family. Finally Eunhyuk hyung got one who’s as talented as him in dancing. Sehun is the lead dancer right?” Kyuhyun said and looked at Sehun.

“N-ne.. hyung.” Sehun replied.

“Most of Heechul hyung’s children are good in dancing right? I wonder why they sent them to him instead of EunHae couple.” Sungmin said.

“Because I’m much better than that monkey. Isn’t that obvious?” Heechul said in his diva tone.

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk just rolled their eyes and shut their mouth, didn’t want to have any arguments with their hyung.

“You got new brothers?” Heechul suddenly said to Minho and Sulli.

“Ne hyung.” Minho replied him.

“Are they Choi as well?” Heechul asked while observing the new boys.

“No.. they’re Chinese oppa. This is Kris oppa, a Chinese-Canadian, and this one is Huang Zi Tao, pure Chinese.” Sulli explained to Heechul.

“I can see why they’re assigned to your family.” Heechul said.

“I wonder where Siwon and Sooyoung are.” Donghae said.

“We’re here.” The person replied him by himself.

“Appa..” “Umma..” Minho and Sulli greeted them.

Kris and Tao stood nervously and bowed to the just arrived couple.

“Dǎzhāohū, wǒ shì cuīshǐyuán (Hello, I’m Choi Siwon)” Siwon greeted them.

“Wǒ shì cuīxiùyīng (I’m Choi Sooyoung)” Sooyoung said.

Tao sighed in relieve because his ‘parents’ can talk in Chinese.

“Dǎzhāohū, Wǒ shì huáng zǐ tāo.” Tao greeted back smoothly.

“Wǒ shì wú fán. But they call me Kris.” Kris said.

“It’s nice to meet you Tao, Kris. Welcome to the family. I hope we can get along well.” Siwon suddenly talked in English.

“Awwwhhhhh My Head!! Are we having Language Exhibition now?? Geez.. Talk in Korean please.” Heechul whined while rubbing his temple.

“You’re complaining too much Hee umma.” Kyuhyun said to Heechul while rolling his eyes.

“Shut up Kyu appa. You should show good example to your ‘kids’.” Heechul snapped him.

“See who’s talking.” Kyuhyun said and got a smack from Heechul.

The others just laugh seeing the Hee umma and Kyu appa bickering to each other.

 

Actually, the family line goes like this.

Siwon and Sooyoung couple have Choi Minho and Choi Jinri a.k.a Sulli as their ‘children’ because of their names and all of the qualifications they have which suit the perfect couple. Then Kris and Tao are choosen to be theirs as well because of their height, face, and behavior.

Heechul has Key and Taemin as his ‘children’. Key because of his similar behavior as Heechul and Taemin because of his face. Then Kai joined them due to his similarity to Taemin which of course  makes him belong to Heechul as well.

Eunhyuk and Donghae couple have Jonghyun and Amber as their ‘children’ due to their face which similar to Donghae. They often called as Dino Family. Originally, people might think that Taemin and Kai would be assigned to Eunhyuk, but because their faces look similar to Heechul, then they’re sent to be Heechul’s. Now, Eunhyuk finally got his ‘own son’, Sehun. He’s the magnae of the group and also the lead dancer.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin couple never had any ‘children’ before. So this is their first time as ‘parents’. Xiumin, Luhan, and Chanyeol are their ‘children’. Luhan because of his face which still looks really young even though he belongs to the oldest in EXO. It similar to Sungmin who seems never grows old and looks the same despite his after years debuted. Chanyeol because of his evil look which similar to Kyuhyun. Xiumin because of his face which considered as the combination of Sungmin and Kyuhyun face. He looks cute, young, fair, and evil at the same time. He looks cute and young as Sungmin yet evil as Kyuhyun.

Now that all of them have known their ‘families’, how they will run their life?

 

 

Author Note :

Short and Messy.. I know wkwkwkwkwkwk

hope you like it.

Subscribes and Comments are pleasing :D

 

@MayPus