day after day

What?! I m the 8th member of infinite?!

you have finished your newbie life really quick because when you were debuted the stage you were on was acutally the countdown of goodbye stage.

so since you have finished the first era of your debut life, it's time for....

BACK TO SCHOOL. AND CAFE JOBS. you and Min were students still and so is myungsoo and sungjong. to help Min get to school on time myungsoo and sungjong agreed to transfer to Min and your school. Cafe job must not quit because you still need the money for your colledge. yes. your parent died a few years ago, and Min's parent were taking care of you the whole time. you used to hate Min. for some reason because she have parents that loves her but you dont.

but after what Min is trying to do is to get close to you, you finally open up to her and became best friends.

after nothing's over era, there's no more schedule for you because you already went on every shows that you need to go.

you woke up the next day by sungyeol's scream.

"KYAAAAAA MIN YOU LOOK SO FREAKIN ADORABLE LET ME KISS YOU!!!"sungyeol was chasing after Min and Min was hiding.

she shoo him away."OPPA GO AWAY YOU WILL MAKE ME BLUSH KYAAAA GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"then she bumped into myungsoo who was already dressed in uniform.

"ah myungsoo-sshi good morning.."Min bowed and ran back to her room and woke you up."~~~~!!! time to wake up! we gotta go to school."

you sat up and rubbed your eyes. "ok i will get up now! dont woke anyone up!"Min was laughing. "what do you mean they will wake up? woohyun and sunggyu oppa are usally pigs when they have no schedule. they can sleep until 4pm in the afternoon."

you got up and washed up, changed into some clothing. you dont usally like wearing uniform.

sungjong and you walked out at the same time. "nonna good morning."you bowed.

sungyeol grabbed Min's keys and said, "kaja kaja lets go!! i m your driver today."Min grabbed the keys back. "no thanks yeolie, i dont want to be a car accidently on the first day of going back to school."sungyeol frowned.

"WAEYO WAEYO WAEEEEEE!!"choding started thumping again. Min grabbed his leg and throw him on the sofa. "SHHHHH YEOLIE."

------------------------on the car.

it was silent the whole time until Min and myungsoo finally started to argue about should you guys sit together today at lunch or not. sungjong and you were listening the whole time.

"WE SHOULD!"

"SHOULD NOT!"

"SHOLD!"

"SHOULD NOT!!"

you yelled,"quiet!Min is still driving, let her concentrate!"Min shook her head,"no i m ok ~~~~, they always argue with me on the car.WE SHOULD EAT seaweed rice for breakfast. i will go get it for you guys."

myungsoo scolded her."mongchunga. "Min was gonna hit back.

"i will go with you Min!"sungjong raised his hand and said. Min smiled."thanks sungjong. i have company. you guys stay in the car."when she leaves, she espacially looked at myungsoo.

"if when i come back i saw you fighting with ~~~~ THEN YOU ARE DEAD."

==============================2minutes later.

"eat eat eat then lets go to school."Min handed all of you the seaweed rice and you guys started chewing on it. it was a yummy breakfast for you.

when they arrived to school, myungsoo was the one who get out of the car first and imidiately held sungjong 's hand to help him out without fangirl pulling onto him.

you asked Min,"do they have to do the couple thing at school too?"Min nodded. she didnt seem so happy about it.

a voice yelled at you, "PARK ~~~~!!!! MIN!!!"

you turned around.

---------------------------------------------------

[A/N: ayo wassup handsomes and prettys? do you guys wonder who the guy is? find out in the next chapter!]