Living in their Dorm.

What?! I m the 8th member of infinite?!

"where am i ?" you looked around. then you realized...

IT'S INFINITE'S DORM YOU ARE IN. YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT BY LOOKING AT THE POSTER ALL AROUND YOU.[A/N: and of course the messy place]

"where is Min?!" you confussiously yelled out. the guy in a dino t-shrit pointed at the kitchen direction. "you mean our new manager, that cute girl right there? she is argueing with myungsoo."you looked at the direction he is pointing at.

"YA KIM MIN STOP STUFFING MY MOUTH WITH FOOD!!!!"myungsoo yelled out. "ANDUE ANDUE!!! I HAVE TO DO IT SINCE YOU ARE NOT BEING NICE TO ME. KEKEKEKEEKKEKEEK."Min laughed evily and stuff more kimchi into his mouth. you know what those kimchi taste like because you have tried before . she also forced you like what she did to myungsoo to eat those.

"so you are finally awake."that guy who still wrapping his arm around himself said. you nodded. he doesn't seem nice.you thought to yourself to make a note.

oh yes. you forgot to introduce yourself. "hi, i m ~~~~. she is Kim Min, the one who is argueing with ...myungsoo? over there."you took off your jacket and put your bag aside.

"YA PARK ~~~~ YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME. i thought my envolope purse isn't that heavy." Min ran to you and hugged you tightly. "YA you know it really hurts. you better clean out your purse someday."Min nodded. "did you change in other clothes?"you asked. it was different from what she look like at the time you met her.

*what Min is wearing*

"i went to cafe and stay there help until now, i just got back from there, since woohyun oppa called me."Min pointed at the guy with the greasy looking on his face. "do you know them really well?"you whispered to Min. "well. not that much because i just became their manager yesterday.. "

AWKWARD SLIENCEEEEEE.

you looked around. everybody 's attention is on you but except for myungsoo and sungyeol. "YA KIM MYUNGSOO WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH MIN'S PURSE? HEY I WANNA TAKE A LOOK TOO!"Sungyeol yelled out loudly. Min walked to the kitchen quietly and pulled myungsoo and sungyeol 's ear.

"YAAAAAAA KIM MIN YOU BETTER LET GO!!"myungsoo try to get away from Min but she pulled on even harder. "YASHI!!"he kept trying to get Min's hand off of his ear. "YAAAAA IT HURTS!!!"choding sungyeol yelled out loud. you covered you ears in horror.

"is it always like this in the dorm?"you asked the greasy guy. "yeah. you should get used to it since you have to live here from now on and be our 8th member of infinite."you were shocked by what he said.

"WHAT?! I M THE 8TH MEMBER OF INFINITE? that's impossible."you shaked your head."but thats what the boss said. we dont know either."the greasy guy laughed at your reaction and replied. you imidiately called your dad asap.

"Yoboseyo?"

"appa! wae you make in infinite? thats not what i wanted!"you yelled loudly into the phone.

"i heard you singing with Min, she can be your personal assident since it's still very awkward with you and infinite.thats all i m gonna say."you appa answered you then hung up.

you throw your phone away into your purse. "aishi!"you yelled. "hey. we dont want you to be here either. so stop yelling. telll Min to stop too."the mean guy pointed out.

you ignored him and pulled Min and myungsoo apart. [A/N:right now infinite is in the nothing's over era! c:]

"so we should introduce each and everyone now."Min scolded myungsoo then ran away from him, then kicked sunggyu."sunggyu oppa you go first. PALI AND STAND UP! you guys have to go pratice!"the mean guy stood up lazily and said,"i m sunggyu and i m the leader. ~~~~ you better be nice to me or else i will kick you."Min pulled sunggyu down. "if you hit her i will make you clean up the kitchen everyday."Sunggyu shut up and sitted down quietly and stared at Min.

"I m dongwoo, Hi! i m the rapper." the guy in the dino t-shrit = dongwoo. he held out his hand, you hold it then shaked it very nicely.

Min woke up the guy in purple shrit, "ya lee howon you better get up." he got up and looked around. "HI I M HOYA! YOU SAY HO...."when he is not even finish with it Min cut him off. "enough howon oppa."

"HIII I M THE CHODING LEE SUNGYEOL!!!!! HOHOHO I KNOW I M TALL."sungyeol yelled out, you have to cover your ears again to prevent your ear turning to deaf. "sungyeol OPPA YOU BETTER QUIET DOWN."Min pulled him down preventing him from jumping around."last time the neighbor who live downstairs reported us because you keep jumping!"

"i m kim myungsoo. seems like you are the only one who can save me from that monster's hit."myungsoo said and smiled at you. you smiled back. then he pointed at the monster- which is Min.

"Min is not a monster. she is pretty cute and hot. isn't she?"you patted Min's head while she nodded proudly. "UGLY FACE."Min yelled back at myungsoo.

"YA KIM MIN YOU WANNA GET SCOLD? I M OLDER THAN YOU SAY OPPA!" myungsoo try to chase Min again but Min hide behind you and merong at him.

you pulled myungsoo back and told him to calm down. he did. "i m lee sungjong, and i m really good at girls group dance!"then he started shaking his hip. Min covered your eyes. "your enough too sungjong oppa."Min patted his head and tell him to sit down.

"you need to join their pratice too. ~~~~ go change up your clothes."Min changed to a stern face."your baggage is in my room already. you are sharing with me. instead of those boys. those boys might eat you at night."she joked.

you laughed at her joke then you walked inside her room.

"wa~ it's so green and so your style Min. "you called from her room. woohyun and hoya came in and start helping you unpack your things.

while you were changing in the bathroom, you came out and saw hoya holding a purple scarf.

*what you look like*

"you like the scarf hoya oppa?"you asked, and he didnt seem to want to let go of the scarf. he nodded.

you smiled at him, "you can have it if you want to."hoya smiled at you. "thanks!" woohyun got ignored and he pouted.

"Can i have something too~?"he said cutely.you laughed at his cute face and said yes. he picked one of your blue bracelet and wear it on his hand."i like this. " he said. you actually have a second one of those bracelet and he make you wear those. hoya walked out of the room. "you need to wear this everyday. ~~~~-ah. or else..."he whispered in your ear and your face blushed right away. "aigoo."he pinched your face and walked out of your room.

myungsoo came in and took some of Min's clothes from her closet. you stared at him . "Min tell me to get those for her, dont get it wrong. " he explained then walked away. he was ACTUALLY BLUSHING FOR A BIT when he answered. you smile at his back weridly. *oh. seems like we have a love bird in this dorm!*

"myungsoo, Kamsahamnida.  ~" Min smiled at him while she was using the door to cover her body , then she closed the door. myungsoo was sliently blushing again. you have those all in your eyes.

after a few minute, Min came out from the bathroom.

*what Min looks like*

"how can you be so cute."you pinched her lightly. she pouted.myungsoo was laughing at Min's pouting. you have those all in your eyes too.

"kaja, you said we have pratice right?"sunggyu cant stand it anymore and asked Min anooyingly."nae, letsh go!"Min holded your hand and start running to the practice room. woohyun catched up and hold your hand. you looked at his hand holding your hand tightly.