Practice is such a disaster.

What?! I m the 8th member of infinite?!

you were practicing nothing's over with Min and sungjong. since you just joined them, you dont get any parts in the song, but you have to dance along with them on the stage.

"nothing'sober~"Min sang along and dance step by step to teach you the infinite sync 99% dance. you followed her and done it pretty well. sungjong saw you made a mistake and started laughing. the laughing catcheds everyone's attention. sunggyu saw it and walked to you. "~~~~, you have to PAY MORE ATTENTION. i dont want to have a nickname called un-sync dance group."you were hurt by his word and Min can see you were upset.

"gwaenchanayo?"Min asked you. you nodded sadly and started dancing in power and in sync. Min smiled at how fast you are learning the dance and she decided to stop you and try to dance along with the group.Min played the music.

you were joining in the dance group really welll, Min was dancing along at the back and smiled at you. "GOOD JOB EVERYONE NOW PAUSE!" Min clapped her hands and tell you guys to stop. you all stopped at the same dance move. Min smiled brightly. "~~~~, you can go on stage on thursday now."

Min played the music again and sooner or later everyone started dancing again.. you followed up.

finally the song ended, you looked at the clock and realized that it's already 2pm.Min yawned for a bit. she was following along the whole time and she is tired now.she walked to every member and handed them water. but she handed vitamin to myungsoo and sunggyu. "here myungsoo, eat this then drink some water. sunggyu oppa, eat this. i will let you guys go take the shower first since you have schedule tomorrow."myungsoo nodded and he smiled at her. Min smiled back with a blush on her face. sunggyu said "thanks.~~~~ you will take the shower at last. since you are new."

you nodded and walked away. woohyun wipe the sweat on your face. "gamowo~ ^ ^"you thanked him. woohyun just smiled at you cheesyly. you got up and keep dancing. dongwoo helped you with some dance moves while Min is helping sungjong and myungsoo on some dance moves. myungsoo already got it but sungjong still dont. Min is really tired and she can faint any second. but to make the performance on thursday to be perfect ,she have to prepare everything. myungsoo handed his water to Min, she took it right away without noticing that myungsoo drank from the bottle before. myungsoo smriked.

"ya ~~~~~, pay attention. "dongwoo patted your shoulder. sunggyu laughed at you. "dumb little girl, pay attention. i know our myungsoo is looking good."he teased you."oh yeah? pay attention to yourself."you fight back and start to ignore him.

sunggyu keep teasing you the whole time and you just stayed calm and fight back. uh oh. someone dont seem happy.

"dont worry. gyu hyung is always like this, if you know him more he will open up to you, k? because he hated me once but he is like my best friend now."woohyun comforted you. you are touched by his little movements towards you.

"myungsoo sunggyu oppa kaja~i will take you guys home later."Min had the keys in her hand and use the other hand to held myungsoo 's wrist, he was too shocked to react but he held MIn's wrist right away.

"myungsoo likes Min, isn't that obvious?"hoya gather all of the members including you around and sat in a circle."jinja?0.0"you asked. "who knows.but myungsoo is extremely close to Min better than any of us in here. although they always arugue."sungyeol answered. "HEY ~~~~ LETS PLAY CHOPSTICK! YOHO!"sungyeol held your hand and get you up from the floor and started screaming around. you laughed at his childlish movements.

Min walked into the door ,"lets go home!"you all follwed her to the car. but you guys all realized that myungsoo is still in the passenger seat.

"he must be tired. so i want to wake up up later. just let him take a nap right now? ok? and sungyeol oppa BE QUIET ON THE BUS OR I WILL SCOLD YOU."Min held her fist.she already changed up and put her big jacket on myungsoo.

*what Min looks like right now*

*imagine the jacket are off.since it's still afternoon so she can wear the sunglasses*

all of the members laugh at how Min is taken care of myungsoo quietly that Min didnt even realized it. and you saw myungsoo 's hand holding onto Min's hand tightly while he was sleeping. *OOH THESE TWO LOVE BIRDS.*

you got all tired after this long day of practice and decided to take a nap.woohyun put your head on his shoulder slowly and peck on your forehead.

------------------------------

[A/N: ayo wassup everyone! ooh. seems like you and sunggyu are enemys now! why he hate you so much? will he change? i dont know. keep reading!

woohyun start to show his love towards you and you didnt even realized! will you help myungsoo keep his secret even though you figure it out by yourself and you are pretty sure that myungsoo likes Min? find out later in the story!comment or sub! C: thats a double update too!

see you all later, handsomes/prettys! c:

]