so nice yet so mean

What?! I m the 8th member of infinite?!

you turned around and saw sehun running towards you and Min.

"SEHUNNN!!!! i knew i will see you around the corner."Min hugged him and some of HIS fangirls pushed him forward, and Min fell on sehun. since Min is really small and sehun hold her, it's literaly he is hugging Min.

You chuckled at myungsoo's face. he looks like someone just smashed him with mashed potato.

*OOHHH GONNA WATCH HIS FACE.*you pulled his sleeve. "waeyo."he said angrily.

"i saw your face kim myungsoo and i know your heart."you said. his face blushed and he dragged sungjong away. since it's too loud you whispered to him. the fangirl yelled more louder because they misunderstood thought that you whispered something about Ljong then he got shy.

*fangirls these days.*you thought as you saw sehun and Min talking happily. *no wonder that shy boy ran away.*you tapped sehun on the shoulder. you pouted.

"no hugs for me?"you pointed at yourself.sehun give you a big smile. "of course Park ~~~~!"he hugged you tight. Min laughed at his smile.

"you look like a stupid kid smiling like that."she pointed out, sehun scold her. "hey who is the shortest in here?"then he ran off.

"OH SEHUN COME BACK!!!"Min started running with her big backpack dangling from behind. they went pass by myungsoo and myungsoo dragged her backpack. she almost fell on the floor. "WAE?!"Min turned around and stare at myungsoo. "you are suppose to be with us and protect us. not be with him and run around like a foolish child."she raised her eyebrows.

"oh. who was the one who ran off first huh? i already done my job. boss said i can let you guys do whatever you want.. except if you want to ruin your future and your image."Min hit myungsoo with a strong hit.

You catched up to them and saw Min's victory smile ,myungsoo's got-hit-by-mashed-potato-face, and sungjong staring at them by myungsoo.

"lets go! we need to go meet with the teacher."you said. Min ran up to sehun and yelled back to you, "~~~~, tell them to wait!"

myungsoo got even more mad because Min was running towards to sehun, he was gonna walk away but you stopped him.

"you heard her."you said sternly. he imidiately stood still. you looked really serious so he was scared.

Min came back with sehun and handed you myungsoo and sunjong the schedule. "here, go to your freakin class."she said while panting, try to get more air.

"and dont get into any trouble."she pointed at sungjong and myungsoo.

----------------------------------

*RINGGGG!!!!!!*the bell rang. school ended! everyone rushed outside. to see the infinite members of course.

you saw Min taking out her phone and started texting. "who are you texting to?"you asked. "sehun."she answered. you chuckled.

"oh yes can you call sungjong to meet me at the main door? because i need to go to the bookstore with me and sehun. he needs some books.well he WANTS SOME. so. yeah. help me~"she whinned since you didnt dod anything, you gave up on her ageyo and start calling him. you and Min gathered your stuff and headed to the main door.

you guys met sehun in the half way so you guys were chatting happily. sungjong was already waiting at the door.

"kajakaja~"Min grabbed sungjong and sehun's arms and ran happily towards the bookstore.since sungjong already texted myungsoo about where he is, he lefted early for his schedule. you recived a text from Min.

__to ~~~~

From Min

Miane! i forgot to tell you something, the car will come soon so dont worry, someone will pick you up. and i m not going to the cafe today! can you go by yourself?__

you smiled. she is always so unforgetful about things but she never miss a single thing when you listen to her recording schedules for infinite.

__to Min

From ~~~~

nae. ^ ^ have fun in the library!__

she send you a smily face back. you soon started to get bored because the car is not coming yet so you walked around.

suddenly a black car stopped in front of you, you step closer to take a look at the car inside and who was driving.

it was sunggyu.

he had his favorite black hat on, and he didnt really have his makeup on. no eyeliner makes him looks more cute and more young.

"wae you here?"you asked, he unlocked the car and tell you to put the backpack at the back of the car."no reason. just want to come outside."

"good reason."you said as he came out of the car and open the car door for you. you were shocked at how nice he is being to you."get in!"he said. squinting his eyes at you. that makes his eyes looks like a line.

you got in the car and waited until sunggyu gets in the car, you were staring at him the whole time, and it was silent the whole time. you didnt even know where you guys were going.

finally, when you reach the destination, you gasped.

it's the cafe. why he wants to come here? "i heard that you have work today, lets go." he told you.you got out of the car and realized that sunggyu was following you .

*but why is he here with me?*