Hi all

Game of love

Taem Pov:

I rushed towards my first class, history which starts in 5 minutes .

I didn't get a chance to see my room mate as he was sleeping when I entered the room and already gone when I woke up. 

I dashed across the corridors in search for the classroom and reached just after the teacher stepped into the class. I Stood at the door awkwardly, unsure of what I should do. 

"come on in " the teacher gestured impatiently. I walked into the classroom, all eyes were on me. I spotted Naomi waving from a window seat. I had to go through the embarrassment of self introduction and was finally ushered to the empty seat beside Naomi by the teacher whom I soon found out was called Ms Lynn.

Murmurs of " he looks so cute" around the class. Naomi was frantically scribbling on her notebook and constantly looking around the class." how studious " I thought" not even able to spare time to say hi"

Suddenly she tore out a page and passed it to me. "these are your classmates " she whispered and turned back to Ms Lynn looking as innocent as possible. It was a 'map' of the class with the names of students scribbled down on little squares symbolizing each table.I was very thankful.

Then suddenly , she started making frantic movements at the front door. 

" MS CHOI JINRI? COULD YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE LATE?" Ms Lynn demanded.

" Ms Lynn, Jinri had a stomach ache this morning so she couldn't make it on time." Naomi said standing up suddenly

  "Are you ok ? Do you need more rest?"

" I'm better now Miss I can attend class"

"good. Take a seat."

The late girl, Jinri walked past me , giving Naomi and I an irritated stare as she seated directly behind Naomi.     

Sulli Pov:

I leant across the table and whispered to Naomi , pretending to be angry" Mi ! Who's that ? Why did you let him take my seat?"

"His name is Lee Taemin. A new student...Sulli-ah ... It was Ms Lynnie's idea. I couldn't do anything dear" she gave a sad face.

Lee Taemin... I thought, I'll remember this name well. He is afterall a rather attractive person.

  "Thanks for the excuse anyway... I couldnt think of anything other than 'I'm sorry my alarm clock spoilt'"

we giggled amongst ourselves. Then, sweeping my long hair to the side and started scribbling down notes....

  --(some time later)--

Naomi Pov : 

 Lunch time ! Sulli and I strolled casually to the cafeteria . We invited Taemin along.Neither of us are good at small talk so we walked with absolute silence. For the first time since we entered the school, people were STARING at us. We met a friend of ours, Yuhan , who gladly introduced himself to Taemin in detail .

It seems Taemin is made of 'popular kid material' as we usually call it.I don't usually associate myself with such people but he's an exception. Somehow he seems to be a nice person but I can't be sure ... yet...

Taemin Pov:

Jinri... This girl Naomi calls Sulli... She is stunningly beautiful but I don't know anything about her. People are staring. They always do in my old school but... This time, is it me or her that catches their attention? At first sight, I did think she and Naomi were enemies but it seems they are greatly close friends. I don't find her a very cheery and open person but hopefully she will prove me wrong.

Yuhan is an EXTREMELY talkative person. I mean it! Worse than Naomi in fact. I was right about people being strange here i think. But in any case I feel at home in the company of my newfound friends. I predict pleasant days ahead...

----- to be continued-----

hehe:) how's the story? sorry for the bad paragraphing earlier on...

OHNO~ are you bored alreadyy? sorry if it's boring:(

(: do comment:)