just a girl

Game of love

Sulli Pov:

It has been a few weeks since Taemin became our friend.It was by the most amazing coincidence that Yuhan's new roommate is actually Taemin while my roommate is and , well, always have been Naomi.

Lately we have since been constantly receiving attention from the students in the school, worse of all, the attention of the most popular girl in our school, Mi-cha the great.I dont like her one bit. she's always rolling her eyes at anyone ,other than Taemin, who makes eye contact with her. I hate offending such people as they could very easily make your life horrible . but at least two thirds of the school hates her and that's a good thing to know.

Anyways, Mi cha has often been trying to get close to Taemin. it's obvious.she always go like "Taemin~ I'm going to the mall today, do you wanna join me? * flirtatious look* "

and its really fun to watch the way Taemin pretends she's not there and walks off leaving her with a 'that's unbelievable' look.

Taemin pov:

School has been great so far, other than some stalkers but im used to that already. Just ignore them and they'll probably stop after a while...  I joined drama not because i was especially interested or anything but because my friends were advertising it like crazy i couldnt help but join it.

"Taeminnn~ Help me with my homework ok?" my classmate and one of my stalkers, Mi Cha asked. I sighed. i was extremely bored and because of some problems, ive found myself alone in the classroom with Mi cha and some other students. What else could i do? i walked up to her and started teaching her. It was a surprisingly easy Math question but also one with many steps. after my explaination, she bent down to work on the question. I was staring at the book. I should have been more careful... Mi Cha's hand slipped forwards on the table and she planted a kiss on my cheek.

" Sorry Sorry!" she said and smiled apologeticly as if it was an accident but i knew it wasnt .

"It's ok.. oh! i've got something on! gotta go!"

It was too embarassing for me to stay in the class.That stupid girl!

Yuhan pov:

I bumped into Taemin on my way out of the toilet. I was inserting soap into the water tap supposedly for someone i was about to spill coffee on. It is a lame joke. I KNOW! but that was just for some fun, AND he somehow put soap in my drinking water... nevermind...

there was this very clear lipstick mark on his cheek. so i pointed it out.

" Looong story... damn.. im never gonna listen to stalkers again!"

" But you were doing well! What's up?"

I learnt of the story... it was hilarious.

he the tap about to wash his face.I didn't tell him what i did in time but...

"Bleah~ what is this?" he shouted laughing.

I know it's strange for a guy to be saying this but his expression was adorable

...

My plan didn't ever materialise for my intended prey but it did for someone else. We did it without telling taemin but standing up for each other is what we do. So the girls carried it out even though Sulli was ever complaining.

Naomi pov:

Sul' and i were forced to do an incredibly lame prank on mi cha. this is the plan. we have to choose the perfect time where no one else is using the girl's toilet. we chose five minutes into art class. I 'accidentally' dipped her hair into paint.It was black paint but she noticed after a while anyway. being very beauty-minded, she didnt bother to wait. she hated stains afterall... cleaniness freak...

"Sir, I need to use the toilet! urgently!" he let her go without noticing a thing.

She came out 20 minutes later, hair dripping wet and looking pissed.

" Micha? i allowed you to use the toilet not to take a bath!" some of the class laughed

"It's a good revenge but a horrid joke" Taemin muttered " did you do it?" He stared at me accusingly

"mmmmm..." I stopped smiling

"Yuhan's idea..."i didn't want him to have a bad impression of me... i didn't want to be such a 'good girl' for a long time

"you could have said no? she's just a girl!"

" not an innocent one in any case..." i tried to defend myself" ... ok. im sorry ok? and im a girl too if you havent noticed..."

There was a moment of awkwardness

"sorry..." he said

i smiled, so that he knew i didnt mind

maybe i liked him? this is the strangest feeling i had for a long time...

 

----- to be continued-----

sorry for this boring chapter!