Welcome

Game of love

Taem Pov:

"Hi. I'm Naomi . You new here?" This random girl asked excitedly "What's your name? You like this place? Where are you from? I've never seen you before."

she asked continuously without bothering to give me a chance to reply.  "Don't tell me you're not new ..." she muttered looking suddenly embarassed as I was just about to start replying her chain of questions.

"Erhm... I am Taemin and yes i'm new he-" "This is awkward...  I'll show you around " Goodness this girl is hopeless!

I've just been transported to a boarding school two towns away from home .it is a rather prominent school. I truly hope I'd be able to make new friends but... are the people here really so weird or is it just this Naomi person?

Naomi Pov:

   Sheesh... I'm currently giving a very quiet newbie a tour in the school . I like this place , it's livable...

"Taemin right? Can I call you Taem? This is the gym... "

no reply.

"HELLOOO!!! THIS IS DA GYMM!!!!" I yelled

"Wha' ? Uhm.. Oh ... Ok.... ... It's HUGE!" 

" Yeah , it's rather impressive ... And if you turn left from there you'll find the music room and there's the classrooms and the details are on the map over there" I gave directions," and if you turn to your right that is the boarding rooms..."

  Taemin Pov: 

WOW! I was absolutely drawn into the great structure. I stood there amazed as a distant voice sounded behind me

" bye !!! Enjoy your stay!!!" I turned around. Naomi was already meters away, running towards a girl in the distance . I sighed walking towards the boarding rooms for a rest. Tomorrow will be the start of school and I'll have to rest well.

-----to be continued-----

Hope you enjoy this first chapter. This is my first story so I'm not really good at it -.-