untitled

The Bully and I

You stared at him with your round eyes. His question had slightly taken you aback.

"It's okay if you don't want to. I'm not forcing you." He said with a sheepish smile as he rubbed the back of his neck. He must have noticed the expression on your face.

Dear God he's so cute!!! Look at his eyes, and HIS BICEPS!!! Omo..

"I-It's okay..I'll go." It mustered you all the courage to say those words. He looked at you in surprise then eventually smiled.

"Jinjja?" He asked. "You'll go?"

You nodded, smiling. He laughed as his beautiful smile never left his face. He stuffed both of his hands into his pockets.

"Come on." He stated as he led the way.

 

 

------

 

"What are we doing here?" You asked as the both of you finally arrived at the park. The two of you were walking in silence, the cold breeze of the air brushing against your face. Your shoulders slightly brushed against his as you walked.

"To be honest, there is a certain favor I wanted to ask you." He said, catching your attention.

"What is it?"

He took a deep breath as his eyes went up to the blue sky. He smiled, exhaling deeply. "There is this recital coming up next week and I'll be playing the piano." He smiled as he continued, "I wondered if you can accompany me by singing a song as I play the piano."

You blinked your eyes twice. He wants you to sing?

"Bwoh?" You asked, completely surprised.

He chuckled as he ruffled his curly hair. "Jeosongheyo. One time I heard you singing at the glee club. Your voice sounded really great, so I wanted you to sing with me."

Degeun. Degeun. Degeun.

Your heart began beating fast again. You turned your face to look at him and met his chocolate brown eyes. He smiled once more, melting your heart like an ice cream under the sun.

"Will you? Please?" He asked cutely.

I-I can't sing in front of a lot of people..I just can't! But...He looks as if he needs me..Aigoo, otteoke? Should I say yes?

"I-I don't know.." You said with a sigh. "I have stage frights." You felt embarassed at your own confession, feeling scared that he might laught at you or something. But he didn't. He just placed a hand on your shoulder and smiled.

"That's okay. Everybody has their own fears." He stated, causing you to release a sigh of relief. "And besides, I'll be there with you onstage. You won't be alone."

His words of encouragement only added your likeness for him. Kyung Soo could be really understanding, patient, and very warm-hearted. He is so different from Oh Se Hun who knows nothing but bully people. You can't believe the two of them are actually bestfriends. How could two very different people get along?

"Will you sing with me?" He asked once more.

You bit your lower lip, hesitating if you should say no or yes. You really didn't want to sing onstage, but you were afraid to break his heart. And besides, this might be a chance for you to get closer to him.

"O-Okay." You stammered. "I'll sing with you."

A really wide smile appeared on his face. "Jeongmal?! Oh jinjja gomawo! Thank you!" He said over and over again as he shook both of your hands. You felt your cheeks burning again as you felt his hands rub against yours.

"Why don't we celebrate?" He suggested, looking at you directly in the eye.

Goodness, this guy loves to stare!

"W-Why?" You asked.

"Stop asking questions, let's just go!" Before you could react, he pulled your arm and dragged you off to somewhere.

 

------

 

It was already 7pm at that time as you and Kyung Soo were eating fried noodles and deukbokki at a food stall. The two of you were seated at a small table, devouring your mouths into some delicious Korean food. He smiled as he watched you eat.

"What?" You asked, your mouth filled with black bean noodles. He chuckled as he shook his head.

"You look adorable." You heard him mutter, but you decided to ignore his comment. Yet it made your heart flutter.

You glanced at him and noticed that he wasn't eating anything. He just sat there in front of you and observed you eat.

"Why aren't you eating?" You asked. "Are you not hungry?" He just shook his head in response and motioned you to go on and eat. And you did.

After having a nice meal and your tummy got overloaded, Kyung Soo suggested that the two of you walk by the Han river.

"Yah, I don't understand. Why would you make friends with someone like me?" You asked suddenly out of the blue. He didn't respond at first when he thought about what to say.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out too." He answered with a soft chuckle. "I'm the type of person who usually never mingles with other people. Especially girls."

You smiled. Maybe you caught his attention for some reason.

"But you're different Young Ju. The way I saw you stand up for yourself in front of Se Hu these past few days, I've never seen a girl like that before." He said in amusement. "I see you in a different way."

What kind of way?

You kept silent. But the beating of your heart was so loud you were afraid Kyung Soo would hear it. He then stopped in his tracks and looked at the beautiful view of the Han river.

"I don't care of how people thinks of you at school. I think you're a great girl." He remarked, placing both of his hands behind his head before letting out a satisfied sigh. He glanced at you and smiled. "Thank you for spending this time with me Young Ju. I hope we'll be good friends."

We already are.

You nodded and smiled back, your gaze never leaving the river. This was the first time you went to the Han river with someone. Usually you would come to this place by yourself whenever you wanted to be alone with your deep thoughts.

Then you remembered your curfew. You glanced at your watch and gasped at the time.

"What is it?" He asked, noticing your reaction.

"I need to go home. My umma might scold me for coming home late." You said in worry.

"We better go then." He said, grabbing your arm then pulling you with him.

 

 

------

 

"So.." The two of you said at the same time once you reached the front gate of your house.

"Thank you for this time." You said with a slight bow, before turning towards the gate. You were about to enter when Kyung Soo suddenly grabbed your arm and before you knew it, he kissed your cheek.

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.

Your heart was beating like crazy.

He smiled as his eyes twinkled under the ray of the streetlamp.

"Thank you for agreeing on singing with me. I hope to see you tomorrow." He said, his eyes turning into crescent moon shapes.

Your whole body was frozen, you couldn't move a finger. You just stared at him with shock, your mouth left ajar.

"Goodbye Young Ju." With that, he walked away.

 

Oh he just kissed me....HE FREAKIN' KISSED ME?! OH MY GOD! TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE!!

 

You placed your hand over your cheek. Colors of pink appeared on both of your cheeks. You felt like this was the happiest day of your life. Not only were you able to have a short date with him, you're also gonna sing with him next week and he actually kissed you on the cheek! You felt like melting right there right now.

But a voice suddenly ruined your daydreaming moment.

"Joo Young Ju."

You knew that voice. That deep husky voice.

In an instant, you saw Oh Se Hun standing before you. The expression on his face told you that he wasn't in a good mood.

Tch, he's never in a good mood anyway!

"S-Se Hun shi.." You said in surprise as you saw him.

His dark eyes landed on you. It was as if he looked upset about something.

"Why didn't you call me?" He asked.

"I'm sorry but I was-"

"I waited for you to call me!" He suddenly yelled, causing you to stumble backwards a little in fright. "Weren't you listening to me earlier?!"

You felt anger boil up inside of you. One of the reasons why you couldn't call him was that he took your phone. Another was that because you were too busy hanging out with Kyung Soo so you totally forgot about it. You tried to explain to him that but he wouldn't let you.

"Will you just listen?!" You yelled furiously.

"Why should I? When you're not even listening to me!" He growled. "Remember that you're still my slave! You should do what I ought you to do!"

Due to your anger, you used your hands to roughly push him away.

"YOU JERK! How can you be acting like this? Can't you at least let me explain?! Why are you being such an ?! Why?"

In that moment, Se Hun kept quiet as he lowered his head. You were so angry that you just wanted to kick his face. But you decided to let this pass.

"Just get out of here." You told him. "Let's just talk about this tomorrow." Your voice came out soft, but it was obvious that you were still angry.

You spun around and was about to enter the gate when you heard soft whimpers and sobs coming from behind. You looked behind you and saw something you never expected to see in your life.

 

 

 

Oh Se Hun was crying.

 

 

 

 

tobecontinued

 

 

A/N: How's the story guys? You like it? :DD I'm trying my best to make you happy my dear readers! Thank you for all the support your giving me! You are giving me the motivation to write! :) Thank you also for all the wonderful comments that lift my spirits up. Watch out for the next chapter! :) Many more cheesy moments and dramas to come up!