Difficult Days

Reminiscent

Back then in 2006…

It was my senior year of high school and I had one more month before I could throw all these pathetic issues away. Unlike everyone else I was not close to normal, actually I was probably the “loser” as the lovely “oh so pretty” girls like to call me. It’s not like it was my choice that I was born like this I just wasn’t special like everyone else.

This was me. Shoulder length black hair that was still somewhat greasy and no matter how I tried to comb it was a bit messy and way to tangled. Ache was another issue that I fought with; it was all over my t-zone and whatever medication didn’t seem to conquer it. My eyes were hazel but not visible under my thick framed nerd glasses which everyone made fun off. I didn’t possess a perfect nose or kissable lips and definitely not a body that boys would even take a moment to look at. I was fat. It’s not like I’m obese but I could lose 10 pounds anytime now.

My personality never helped the situation either. I was timid and easy to push around and obviously, many stuck up girls took advantage of that and my brains. Why the hell was I born like this?

It was a Friday, last block before the weekend and I had Chemistry.

“Organic Chemistry today students. Take your textbooks out.” commanded the teacher.

Like a model student, I opened my textbook to page 219 at the beginning of Organic Chemistry. So, the teacher began his 80 minute lecture while I stared off into space. I already understood the material he was teaching and honours class wasn’t even that difficult. During the lecture I heard some girls snicker at a joke and I turned around to see them staring at me and laughing. Unknowingly, I gave them a stare and returned back to staring off into space.

After 80 minutes his lectured finished and he assigned homework. The class began to chatter after the lecture was done.

“Who gives you the right to stare at us?” the leader of the es walked up to me. “Do you even know who you are? Please, if anything drop this class, seeing your face doesn’t make our day especially when you’re having break outs every day.”

I stared down into my hands as they began to move out of my nervousness. This was a normal routine, they either bullied me or made my do their homework, I had no choice. Neither could I talk back because I knew it would never help the situation. This was my life.

“Do the homework for us.” she said and walked off with her group as the bell rang.

Sighs, just one more month and this will be over…or so I thought.

No friends, no cousins, no one to lean on, no nothing. It’s life.

After my pathetic failure, I hopped onto my car and the engine of my Honda. I rushed out of the parking lot before I bump into those girls again and began my trip to the grocery store. My parents were out of town and I had to buy some food before I go home. But as I made my left turn I heard a loud BOOM and suddenly my eyelids became too heavy and slowly I lost consciousness…

***

Back to the present…

“I’m so confused…” I said to the nurse as I fell back into the sofa.

The too happy nurse walked over to me, “Don’t worry Mrs. Lee your husband will be arriving shortly. He usually visits at this time. Plus, you’ve passed out for the whole week. Don’t worry you’ll get used to it.”

My eyes widen so wide that even I had no clue it was possible. Husband? A whole week?

“What time is it?” I asked.

“It’s 4pm.” The kind nurse replied.

I sat their unable to utter a word as the serious of events began to have an effect on my. I waited for the nurse to leave the room but she stood there like she was waiting for an order. Clueless I asked, “Why are you standing their?”

“I’m waiting to be dismissed.”

“Alright, you can leave.” I said surprised at the nurse. When did nurses do that?

Lonely and confused I walked over to the window and placed my hand onto it staring down at the cars passing by. My mind was trying to piece what just happened but there was a huge gap in time that just wasn’t making any sense. How could I of all people be so sophisticated, beautiful, and gorgeous? One moment I was buying groceries and then I’m in the hospital? Sighs, I don’t even know how many times I’ve sighed unconsciously.

As my mind wondered off, suddenly, a pair of strong arms wrapped itself around my waist.

“BoA…”

The stranger laid his head on my shoulder and smelled me from my shoulder to my neck then to my hair.  His arms felt like a cage but I was to shock to move. He began to feel my waist, my shoulder, and then my arms as if I was a baby. I turned around and saw a perfect figure. His brown hair was curly and his eyes were of an enchanting hazel color which captured my attention. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with holes and splatters of white, a grey t-shirt and a white scarf.

I pushed him away in fear, “Who are you!?” I half screamed.

“Baby, what are you doing?” he walked over to me and ran his hand through my hair sneaking a peck on my lips.

I screamed and pushed him once again running towards the door. The nurse ran in at my scream and was horrified at my state. My eyes were full of fear and confusion especially with the man that just touched my.

“Who the hell is he?” I asked scared like there was no tomorrow.

“You’re husband, Lee Joon.”

I stared at then nurse then back to my husband as my brain attempted to figure out what was happening. Oh my god, my husband?


Okay sorry if it or if I took too longer. I'm actually really busy with school and other crap. But I decided to update while I had the time. So here we go there's Lee Joon. About the storyline, well you'll see what happens. If you're confused don't be 'cause it's just the beginning. I'll make sure I do better ~~

tempted051610