Time Machine

Time Machine

Chapter II

 

"Hey Yuri, when we grow up, let's get married"

"Huh? Why?"

"Because then we will be together forever"

"Um...O-okay"

"Then it's a promise"

"Promise"

 

---

 

Huh...why did I have a dream about that?

It happened so long ago. I totally forgot that Key and I made that weird promise when we were kids...

 

"How was your nap?"

Yuri's eyes widened. "G-GYAAAH!"

Taemin laughed. "Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. Anyways, here's your Time Jumper."

He handed the Time Jumper to Yuri. "Oh! Y-you really fixed it?"

"...."

"I'm afraid not. I don't even know how it works. I'm really sorry, Yuri."

"N-no, it's okay." She stated. "I don't even know how it works myself....but, what am I going to do now? I'm stuck in the past."

"You can stay here of course."

"R-really? B-but..but..."

Taemin smiled. "It's fine, it's fine. In fact, while you were taking your nap, I went out and bought you some new clothes. I figured that you would need something more appropriate in this time period to wear."

"Wh-wha- did you really ? Geez , Taemin. Why are you....so nice to me?"

"...."

"I'm just doing my duty as a gentleman" He explained and walks away.

 

----

 

Yuri decided to go downstairs when she realized that Taemin was waiting for her.

"Sorry about not being able to fix your Time Jumper, again. I wish that I could help you out more..."

Yuri smiled. "You've already done a lot for me though"

Taemin blushed. "I'm glad you think that. But really, your situation is quite tough. I'll keep thinking of a way to perhaps get you back to your time."

"...."

"That outfit looks nice on you by the way. I'm glad that I was able to get the right size though.. I was afraid that it wasn't going to fit you."

Yuri gazed at him. "Did you go through a lot of trouble to get it?"

Taemin was shocked. "No,not at all. Please don't feel like a burden to me if you do."

"Uh..um..sure" Yuri agreed. "By the way, if you would excuse me, can I walk around the city for a while."

"Oh, of course you could."

 

----

 

This place isn't so bad, i guess, but will I really be stuck here forever?

I need another Time Jumper...or find another way to get to that Time Hole.

Hm, I can't build my own . Maybe I'll just have to wait for it to be invented again?

Maybe some super genius from this time will be smart enough to get one!

...Oh! But I forgot that the Time Hole won't be there for much longer.

I remember hearing Minho say that it only has about a month left to go.

I'm too tired. I'll worry about this later, It's time to hit the hay for tonight.