Tour of the School

{Apply Open}Seoul Boarding School for the Rich and Gifted

Seoul Boarding School:

Core Classroom: The majority of all of the core and language classrooms look like this just slightly modified to each teacher's preference.(ie. different books/posters/chair colors)

 

Art Studio: The art studio is one of the only things that hasn't been renovated because the art students have turned it into a large peice of artwork and object against changing it, unless it's to add more art to it.

 

Choral Room: A room styled to not look like your average choral room with comfortable seating and a beautiful piano, it is designed to help relax the students and make themselves more comfortable with their enviroment to make them sing more freely and better.

"The Alley"(Rap Classroom): This classroom is actually quite larger than shown in the picture and is head-toe covered in graffiti curtesy to the art students. It is where all of the rap classes take place and is a very comfortable and chill place in the school.

 

Dance Studio: The dance studio is every dancer's dream with it's tall mirrors and modern style any dancer would love to dance here. The dance kids are known to spend insane amounts of time here perfecting their dances and coming up with new moves.

Recording Studio: Everything in the recording studio is top of the line, the best of the best. It could even out-rank professional entertainment companies studios with it's high-tec technology and gadgets. It is any wanna-be producers dream.

Band Room: The band room is very hard to photograph, but we managed to find this picture of it. It has almost every instrument in the world and is very well known for it's band program all over the world

Computer Lab(Animation&Photography): There are about three of these computer labs in total and they are mainly used for the Animation and Photography lessons, some video too. All of the Computers and Software are the very best out there.Any classes that require computers are not allowed to use the lab and must use one of the mobile labs instead.

Video Room: It has everything needed in order to make a full-length film, supplied with tons of camera's and equipment this room is worth alot of money.

Library: Most people don't even know of this giant libraries exsistance making it every nerds dream hideaway, with it's tall bookshelves full of classics and it's great view.

Cafeteria:Where the students eat and converse for an hour

Average Female Dorms:

 

Average Male Dorms:

Weight Room:

Gymnasium:

 

Pool:

Theatre: