Saranghae

Just A Bet?

 

Everyone knew that T.o.P. had made his move, and that he had lost the bet.  But in his mind he had won.  Dara felt bad, she wasn’t going to make him do anything humiliating, so she just let it be.  And a couple days later the pictures had made their way from someone’s phone to the internet and on national TV.

The first one to see them was Dara.  She was just sitting there taking a drink of some soda while channel flipping.  That’s when she passed the news station.  About spitting her drink all over herself she went back and saw it.  The pictures they had taken of them that morning all over the TV!

“Minzy!  Bom!  We have a problem,” she called to her friends in the other room.  And as soon as they saw it everyone pulled out their phones to try and call Big Bang.

“Yoboseyo?”  A familiar voice came on the other end of Minzy’s phone.  It was G-Dragon.  Obviously he was going to be the first to pick up.

“Put him on speaker!”  Dara tapped her friend’s shoulder.

“Hey!  It’s Minzy we have to talk to you guys.”

“Oh hi!  What’s up?  The rest of the guys can hear you, you’re on speaker!”  G-Dragon told them.

“I was channel surfing and that’s when I came across the picture.  Turn on a TV to channel 42 quick!”  Dara instructed him.

“Alright and there we go,” he paused, “Oh wow!”

“What!”  You could hear Mika in the distance.

The girls looked at each other and nodded in agreement.  It was time to hang up.  They had seen the picture and that’s really all they needed to do at this point.  The rest was up to T.o.P. and Mika.  “I think it’s best we hang up,” CL spoke up first.

G-Dragon took them off speaker and told them, “Thanks for showing us.  I think we can handle it from here.”  And he hung up.  Closing his phone he turned around to find everyone glued to the screen, Mika and T.o.P. especially.

“Who was the one who leaked it?”  Taeyang asked thinking out loud.  That question was on everyone’s mind.  Who did it?  After a little while they knew that the girls wouldn’t have done it.  So that only left the four who had the pictures.  Soon Taeyang and Daesung were eliminated which left G-Dragon and Seungri.

“I didn’t do it!”  G-Dragon insisted.  No one wanted to believe that either of them did it.  Seungri was the Maknae and G-Dragon their leader.  But it had to be one of them!

But finally after a while of pushing Seungri came out and said it.  “I did it!  I leaked the picture!”  He closed his eyes not wanting to face the other members knowing full well that Mika would probably hate his guts, and she had a right to.  Walking up to him Mika slapped him right across the face and stormed out of the room.

“Not cool Seungri,” Daesung agreed and followed Mika out the door with the others.  Sitting there Seungri felt guilty, but somewhat satisfied.  This way his Hyung would have to come out and tell Mika how he felt, and not just because of the way she was dressed that night.  It was no secret among the members how T.o.P. felt.  He just couldn’t admit to himself, and this was the perfect way to get him to say it.

They were scheduled to be on a talk show later and no doubt with the recent release of the pictures that the topic would come up.  Getting up he changed the TV station and began to watch TV as if nothing had happened.



“I can’t believe him!”  Mika cried as she stormed through the halls.

“Mika!  Mika!”  T.o.P. called after her, “Jagiya!”  He called after her still.  But that last one stopped Mika dead in her tracks.

Turning to face him she was breathing hard, “What did you just call me?”

“Jagiya,” he pulled her close as the other members rounded the corner, but when G-Dragon saw this he stopped dead in his tracks and began to push the others back around the corner.  Out of sight but still there so they could listen in.

Letting her arms fit around T.o.P.’s waist she buried her face into him.  “Why did he have to go and do that?”

her hair he told her, “I think I know why.”  Mika looked up at him waiting for an answer.  “Because he knew there wouldn’t be any other way that I’d be able to tell you, saranghae.  I need you by my side, I love you Mika and I guess I could never really admit it till now.”

Without realizing it Mika had begun to cry, whether from joy or anger at Seungri she didn’t know or care anymore.  She reached up and put a hand on T.o.P.’s face.  Pulling him a little closer she kissed him.  G-Dragon seeing this and pulled out his phone and snapped a shot.

“Sending, and sent.”  The screen read Message sent to Seungri.



Later on that week they went on the show as scheduled and T.o.P. was nervous as could be.  This was the moment he told the world that he was with Mika.  About halfway through the show the picture showed up on the screen and the host asked about it.  Laughing somewhat he began to speak but then stopped.

“T.o.P.?”  G-Dragon asked.

“Huh, oh sorry.  It’s just I know she’s backstage right now and I want to make sure I say the right thing,” he laughed more.

“Well?”  The host raised an eyebrow at him.

“Yes we are together.  She is my girlfriend,” and with that the entire crowd gasped.  Even the host looked blow aback by the revelation.

“Please tell us more, have you two been together long?  I mean it looks like she’s wearing one of your shirts in the picture.  Did anything happen that night?”  It was just one question right after another now, and T.o.P. answered each one truthfully.  He told them about the bet, why she was dressed like that, and who leaked the picture for sure.

Suddenly all the attention went to Seungri.  But To.P. turned it back to him he wasn’t finished just yet.  “There’s just a couple more things I have to say before you guys gang up on Seungri.  Her name is Mika, and I intend on being with her for a very long time.  I love her and there’s nothing in this world that can change that.”

The entire crowd went, “Awww.”  But that’s when the other picture came up on the screen and everyone went dead silent, and T.o.P. went bright red.  Then all eyes were on Seungri.

“What?  It wasn’t just me this time,” he laughed and pointed to G-Dragon.  The rest of the show was focused on the topic of Mika and T.o.P., but when it was all over T.o.P. walked right backstage to find Mika in the dressing room.

Getting up she walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, “Saranghae.  Jagiya.”